Pages:
Author

Topic: We split profit 50/50%! ▶▶ [banned mixer] Affiliate Program ★★★★★ - page 4. (Read 4667 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
I was part of beta testers program so that i can say this without any doubt this service is super fast and working smoothly, i would like to recommend this because it has user friendly interface with custom fee option which is really attractive.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
I wouldn't call asking people for promotion and bumping this thread a 'bad practice'. There are other signature campaigns which had similar rule in the past.
It is only to bring more attention and exposure to CryptMixer - isn't this a point of signature campaigns in the first place?
The thing is, this isn't a signature campaign, is a thread advertising cryptomxer's affiliate program.
Signature campaigns are for advertising so expect people to bump the thread because we are advertising the service. This is the ANN so it helps bumping it so people will see it more often. I don't see any wrong with that at all.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
You offer 50% from affiliate program deals are very big deals and look like very big promotion, hopefully this not for a while.
Activity: 826
I would like to suggest cryptomixer for whom need to mix their coins for safety concern with  very less fee. I have read that there is good referral discount also there. That would be more helpful whom need to mix their coins...
I have even tried their service before in their testing phase with 0.01 BTC from them. I haven't used them after than but will if i need to mix some coins. I will still suggest not to use this for larger amount as service is quite new and they have to build some trust first to work like bitmixer.

Yeah, but this site is gradually getting more popular and the signature campaign makes the mixer pop out a bit compared to the regular blue and orange bitmixer. In a couple weeks, I think cryptomixer will become the more popular bitcoin mixer.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006
I would like to suggest cryptomixer for whom need to mix their coins for safety concern with  very less fee. I have read that there is good referral discount also there. That would be more helpful whom need to mix their coins...
I have even tried their service before in their testing phase with 0.01 BTC from them. I haven't used them after than but will if i need to mix some coins. I will still suggest not to use this for larger amount as service is quite new and they have to build some trust first to work like bitmixer.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005
Activity: 762
Looks interesting.
Will give your service a try
Activity: 167
Merit: 100
I wouldn't call asking people for promotion and bumping this thread a 'bad practice'. There are other signature campaigns which had similar rule in the past.
It is only to bring more attention and exposure to CryptMixer - isn't this a point of signature campaigns in the first place?
The thing is, this isn't a signature campaign, is a thread advertising cryptomxer's affiliate program.
legendary
Activity: 1596
★Nitrogensports.eu★
Activity: 211
Merit: 125
busting the bastards
Looks like you have copy-pasted texts from BitMixer.io

Yes, you are right. CryptoMixer is very similar to Bit Mixer or any other mixer services.

Thank you for the notice about the image. Have fixed it!

First you used BitMixer name in your image and copy-pasted texts from BitMixer.io. Now you are brigading people to increase post count in this thread...

• Post at least 1 messages in [banned mixer] Service announcement.
You are continuously showing signals of bad practice and hence I'm forced to issue this...

***Public Notice***

BE CAREFUL

[banned mixer] is involved in multiple bad practices.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Looks like a promising service that will increase in interest in the foreseeable future.
I used a service like this once and it was very easy too use. But now that I need it's function more, I will use this one instead.
legendary
Activity: 3206
Merit: 1885
Metawin.com
Im liking your website because its also mobile friendly will share this to my bitcoin groupmates hope they are interested in mixing their coins. Keep up the good work cryptomixer  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1596
★Nitrogensports.eu★
I read this thread carefully and from what I could see there is little incentive to use Cryptomixer over Bitmixer.
I want to know what is this service main advantage over competitive solutions?
Activity: 644
i will wait for further update and review about this, its look interesting and the amount of possible income make me think to try the service, will be keep on cheking this thread for further positive review coming from those who already use their service, good luck OP and thank you for sharing.
Activity: 196
SOULcoin
This looks interesting. Maybe i will consider about joining this program and promote this as the profits is half half. But this program is quite new so i will consider.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
I hope to promote you like you deserve, and hope to be in your signature campaign soon. And 50% affiliate program is supa awesome Smiley.
Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓
We do not store or provide the detailed information about the invited referrals and their exchanges. Our approach is based on our reputation and clients’ trust that we value a lot. This is worrying, why don't you store information about the referrals?

Thank you for interesting question! This means that we can't provide you with the complete list of operations made through your link. We store only the aggregated value of partner revenue. This approach is based on our privacy policy.
legendary
Activity: 1323
there is no max fee as every customer can use custom fee option - only minimum is stable and it is 0.5%. We can say that sum of your referrals mix have to be 2 BTC or less. .. to earn minimum - 0.01 BTC to withdraw.

Yes, you are right! Except one word, it should be 2 BTC or more... but it seems to be mistype. I have added the calculation example to the initial post.

Actually we both have right Cheesy

2 BTC x 0,5% = 0.01 BTC

less 1 BTC x 1% = 0.01 BTC

more 3 BTC x 0,5% = 0.015 BTC

but I should add that "2 BTC or less in proportion to the % to earn minimum"
Activity: 167
We do not store or provide the detailed information about the invited referrals and their exchanges. Our approach is based on our reputation and clients’ trust that we value a lot. This is worrying, why don't you store information about the referrals?
Activity: 312
Merit: 127
Ever used CryptoMixer? Leave your feedback ↓
there is no max fee as every customer can use custom fee option - only minimum is stable and it is 0.5%. We can say that sum of your referrals mix have to be 2 BTC or less. .. to earn minimum - 0.01 BTC to withdraw.

Yes, you are right! Except one word, it should be 2 BTC or more... but it seems to be mistype. I have added the calculation example to the initial post.
Pages:
Jump to: