Pages:
Author

Topic: We trust in crypto! - page 11. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 11
September 08, 2018, 05:32:42 AM
Most likely, in the near future the popularity of cryptocurrencies will be replaced by widespread distribution. Everyone will have a few coins, and all those who are at the forefront, will become very Rich. 
Activity: 362
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 03:33:12 PM
Most of the participants in this forum believe in the prospects of crypto-currencies. However, there are people who sell everything since they are tired of the long drop in the cost of almost all the altcoins. I would ask such people once again to think about why they came to the market. For cryptocurrency is the future of the gentlemen.
Activity: 728
Merit: 130
September 06, 2018, 03:27:02 PM
I think that Bitcoin can be trusted. But I do not trust whales. Many large Bitcoin holders are manipulators and lead a dirty game. Most Bitcoins are in the hands of scammers.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 06, 2018, 03:18:22 PM
I believe in crypto currency, but it's hard for me to remain a crypto enthusiast because the crypto currency has brought me losses. My faith is becoming weaker.
have patience, because in any case, if you expected a quick income, then in this respect you made a mistake. It seems to me that the crypto currency will have prospects only in the future, because because of the current state of the market, one should not expect positive. But nevertheless only enthusiasts will be able to keep their portfolios intact and safe, and not greedy people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 03:15:59 PM
First, cryptocurrency is already popular in many countries. In order for the crypto currency to surpass Fiat money, it takes a lot of time and it is unlikely that the crypto currency will ever completely replace the fitat, because of its volatility and since it is not backed up by anything. But I believe that in the future a lot of people will use cryptocurrency because of the fast speed of information transfer and the possibility of storing large volumes of information. I am sure that the cryptocurrency will last for a very long time, as it is a constant race in the security system and great opportunities in the world of redistribution of economic stability.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
September 06, 2018, 03:03:27 PM
I believe in crypto currency, but it's hard for me to remain a crypto enthusiast because the crypto currency has brought me losses. My faith is becoming weaker.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 03:01:16 PM
Agree, 2018-was the year of recognition of cryptocurrencies as a financial instrument. We are at the very beginning of this market. I believe it!
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 02:50:11 PM
All of us would like to think that the future of the crypto currency will not be banned by regulators. But now after last year's rapid growth should be no less rapid decline and outflow of investment. What if it's the end of an era? Is not it like that?
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 02:47:24 PM
I think it will be able to become an every day currency, a widely used payment method. But for that it need to improve a lot.
Activity: 21
September 05, 2018, 06:09:42 PM
Believe in the encryption market and I have been investing in cryptocurrencies. In this falling market, I have invested more in cryptocurrency. I believe that the encryption market will recover in the future.

Yes, of course. There are still many hopes for the recovery of the market. Currently crypto is under, even a few moments ago it experienced a sharp decline. This makes us stay patient waiting for the market to recover.
Activity: 111
September 05, 2018, 06:04:13 PM
Believe in the encryption market and I have been investing in cryptocurrencies. In this falling market, I have invested more in cryptocurrency. I believe that the encryption market will recover in the future.
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
I think that Security Tokens can help a lot.

Since, a few of them would have IPOs behind, it would be more understandable for classic investors. In my opinion, it can get us closer to the mass adoption and make crypto more trustworthy and popular.

copper member
Activity: 85
September 05, 2018, 11:14:57 AM
Despite the very difficult and deteriorating situation in the crypto-currency market for half a year, I still believe in the crypto currency and I am sure that the crypto currency has a good future.
Activity: 644
September 04, 2018, 07:08:31 PM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

Crypto will last a very long time because now we can see that Crypto is increasingly popular and in my country many people have become major investors. But the money will not crypto can replace my country's currency because there are already regulations. But it was the development of a very unusual crypto so that Crypto has to continue to develop.
Activity: 378
September 04, 2018, 06:50:39 PM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

Yes mate, I'm also a crypto pro. Crypto will someday replace full money, but it only takes a long time. I think it needs at least the next 10 years that crypto will replace full fiat money.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 06:46:04 PM
I think cryptocurrency is now becoming popular, but to replace fiat money is not easy, it takes a very long time if crypto becomes a global currency, I cannot predict how many years crypto can replace fiat money, I can only hope for the best for crypto's future
Activity: 392
September 04, 2018, 05:48:48 PM
As a virtual stuff for investing it will popular always I think, while internet and elecricity are exist.
Activity: 165
Merit: 5
September 04, 2018, 05:45:03 PM
Until there's people giving value about it and it is popular and getting more popular every single day. it does substitute for payment but not really maybe in future it will completely substitute it
Eventhougj market of crypto encountered dump for a long run but still I trust thst has a potential in near future as our exchanging payment through transact in technology. I hope at this time there will be a higher fluctuation in able to gain profit as well.
Activity: 76
September 04, 2018, 05:28:16 PM
Until there's people giving value about it and it is popular and getting more popular every single day. it does substitute for payment but not really maybe in future it will completely substitute it
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 04, 2018, 02:00:47 PM
I don't know if "popular" is the right word or not.
Right now, you can consider it "popular" I guess, but what we are looking at in the future is blockchain technology becoming the normal way of doing things.

It's not just in payments, but in entire business structures and government management.
Blockchain is simply better.
It can make a company more efficient, transparent, and cut operating costs significantly.
The biggest evolution of all of this is the decentralized autonomous organization.
BAsically, a "business" that is managed by anyone and everyone rather than the top down structure.

When it comes down to it, it is all about money.
So I can say with confidence that blockchain will become normalized because any company that doesn't use it will not be financially competitive.
Of course, we are still looking at many years before widespread adoption, but it is inevitable that it will become the norm.
Pages:
Jump to: