Pages:
Author

Topic: We trust in crypto! - page 7. (Read 4492 times)

copper member
Activity: 434
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 10:49:23 AM
I hope from crypto, the way it has become famous - it will be in existence forever.
I also think that except for some coins, all the big price can not be made.
This may be the option of Fiat Money.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 10:23:28 AM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
Crypto will still be popular til it have a huge money in crypto. Cryptocurrency unless the market value will fall if the market price goes very down so that many people will not try to invest in crpytp, but for us who are here in crypto world and trust crypto don't lose hope because it will goes up again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 10:11:11 AM
Yes, I think so. Crypto will be very supportive. Because he always develops and is very widely accepted in the market, I believe crypto can be the main payment method and good for the future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
September 27, 2018, 09:20:29 AM
I do trust in cryptos that is why I am investing in the first place. It comes with revolutionary technology and with time more and more people will start to see this and realize that cryptocurrencies are the currency of this future. I believe in the future of cryptos and what they mean for technology and currencies as we know it now and with time it will get even better.
Activity: 224
September 26, 2018, 02:51:10 PM
Of course, I believe that crypto-currencies have a great future (certainly not all). I think that in five years, the crypto currency will gain mass popularity among all people. But of course this does not replace the usual economy. Crypto currency will become part of the world economic system
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
September 26, 2018, 02:45:28 PM
i think, as people live crypto will live too. because crypto is our future. next, we will use crypto for payment and anything
we also see many things will use blockchain platfrom
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
“Global loyalty & rewards”
September 26, 2018, 02:14:05 PM
Absolutely, Crypto will be popular for over centuries, and I know many will doubt but crypto will be embraced by  the next generation due it worth and value. They can't just leave it behind.
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
September 26, 2018, 02:03:40 PM
Now most of the people trust the crypto. It reach the all country people and people will be use any where. It good future coin. So people buy and hold long time. It best coin. So people never lose it. Nowadays people involved and wait for the price increase. It good future saving. So it will be give the change to improve your self and most of the people give the advice and information.
Activity: 182
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
September 26, 2018, 01:56:29 PM
Today I read a very interesting idea, which was expressed by one of the founders of Waves. He said that the cryptocurrency is a transitional stage in the development of the Internet, which will make it decentralized and safer and without it it is impossible. I agree with his opinion and believe that cryptocurrency is really a huge step towards a secure future.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
September 26, 2018, 05:26:34 AM
Trust is the lone thing that the Blockchain technology does not require. It is inevitable that the decentralized nature of consensus, allows people to just believe in the vision. So long as the vision is in place, there is nothing that Crypto cannot be believed with. Need patience, perseverance and the basic research to weed the pure scammers that try to malign the space in the name of ICOs. Crypto, is there to stay and is truly the next big thing!
Activity: 355
A p e S w a p ///$BANANA Farms
September 26, 2018, 05:21:15 AM
crypto is most likely to be accepted by each country, the possibility of replacing fiat money is still
far away because all still need paper money for transactions with small value, while for all
countries it takes 15 to 25 years to receive, and crypto is there for the future.
Activity: 322
September 26, 2018, 05:19:17 AM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

I think it will be populat in a long period of time. As long as many people trust and believe in crypto it will change the world.
Activity: 448
September 26, 2018, 05:14:08 AM
I hope that the popularity of crypto currency will only grow with time. Already, large investors say that the future of our world is beyond the crypto currency, and human factor and greed should not be underestimated.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 05:29:02 PM
Crypt replaces several conventional money, as electronic more. After all, we all know that the reason for the emergence of cryptocurrencies was the global crisis in 2008-2009. And the main task of cryptocurrencies is to exclude any other payment systems and banks, as intermediaries and third parties in all monetary transactions. While allowing a secure and transparent to implement any transfer, in a relatively short period of time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
September 25, 2018, 05:19:33 PM
We do believe in crypto, but not in all cryptocurrencies, but who are using the blockchain to improve and make easier, more transparent etc. Projects which do bring real value to the world, to those projects and the technology behind it we do believe. Others will disappear.
Activity: 308
September 25, 2018, 05:00:16 PM
just keep waiting and hoping , hopefully there will come a new peak to sell some btc ...
after that the crypto markted will net some more years to be rock solit

Activity: 826
Merit: 523
September 25, 2018, 02:42:51 PM

yes, I do really trust in cryptos despite the rumors that have been spread throughout this year.

Activity: 938
Merit: 501
September 25, 2018, 02:37:30 PM
The digital world is in every aspect of our daily lives. For now, although the change of fiat money is not possible, cryptocurrency is slowly becoming more integrated, much can change in the future.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 25, 2018, 02:27:30 PM
As at now cryptocurrency can't substitute fiat currency, cryptocurrency need time to develop, at this stage i don't think crypto is capable to, probably in some years to come crypto can.
for now it may still be very difficult but I'm sure crypto is able to get out of this zone to be able to exceed this because the technology used is technology that will be very useful for the future because blockchain has very good functions and advantages

But if only blockchain is useful for the future. And what about the current coin, if they can not change the industries inherent in reality?
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
September 25, 2018, 02:13:45 PM
I believe in crypto and also a good future. I believe that the popularity of cryptocurrency will last a long time. Because it is seen from the potential that exists today, cryptocurrency certainly has a bright and good future. I don't think that cryptocurrency will replace fiat. Because cryptocurrency will still be on the portion. And of course the potential that exists at this time will continue to grow even better. I believe in the future of cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: