Pages:
Author

Topic: We trust in crypto! - page 27. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 78
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 06:21:05 PM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

seeing that many countries have started to accept crypto, this is a good situation for crypto and I believe crypto will last a long time. I am sure that the world will soon accept Crypto.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 20, 2018, 03:08:47 PM
I quite strongly believe in cryptocurrency. I am a big investor myself. I think I will leave the cryptocurrency in 2 years
Activity: 28
August 20, 2018, 12:42:41 PM
Yes, we should trust on crypto but should be real crypto and should be the good project and should not trust of scam crypto.
Activity: 168
August 20, 2018, 12:28:58 PM
I know that you do not know about this profitable and interesting project. Therefore, I want you to come in and make sure that this will be of use to you. P2PS
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/p2ps-worlds-first-only-secure-interference-free-communications-system-3267287
https://www.p2psf.org
Activity: 143
August 20, 2018, 12:13:11 PM
Cryptos will be widely accepted in the near future specially in online transactions
because of course that is its primary use and the other in the future crypto will
be one of the best investments
Activity: 426
Merit: 250
August 20, 2018, 12:04:58 PM
Cryptocurrencies will keep on gaining popularity overtime, especially when the prices will rise. But there is still a long way to go until the mass adoption.

and if price go down? i think for crypto its important that crypto will integrate into real world so more people will know about it even if price is down.
Activity: 72
August 20, 2018, 12:04:04 PM
Cryptocurrencies will keep on gaining popularity overtime, especially when the prices will rise. But there is still a long way to go until the mass adoption.
Activity: 1904
Merit: 510
August 20, 2018, 12:03:22 PM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

cryptocurrencies will always be there whenever we still use them as trade and investment. as long as bitcoin still has a high value everything is possible. and now there are many new innovations from the emergence of new, more sophisticated crypto, that's why crypto opportunities are still wide open until the next decade.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 12:02:34 PM
In Crypto, value is the trust, the collective psychology of the whole community! Bitcoin is all or nothing!
Activity: 784
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 11:55:46 AM
of course crypto will be famous and last a long time, because in my opinion crypto is a financial solution in the future, which will be used by large companies and a country in the future
copper member
Activity: 85
August 20, 2018, 11:45:39 AM
The usual money of the crypto currency will not replace, but it will be very good to supplement. As for the timing, it is very difficult to say. I think that the crypto currency will be popular until the next nuclear war, and then it will disappear again!
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 10:13:25 AM
for me. the cryptocurrency will last for a long time because we know until the internet is not lost. We know that until many invest in the crypt they can not remove Altcoins and ICO.
Activity: 164
August 20, 2018, 09:56:40 AM
Undoubtedly, I have great trust in crypto and in its great future. I would say bit by bit crypto is gaining popularity in countries of the world. It is just a matter of time, the fame of crypto will spread across the globe. Crypto is a highly profiting and sustainable digital market that has come to better the lot of as many who will be willing to take the  advantage of its blockchain operation for their own benefits. I know very soon, crypto will become an indispensable digital  business venture that everyone will like to partake of.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
August 20, 2018, 09:47:02 AM
crypto is dead. But you don't realise it.

You´ll learn the lesson the hardest way : losing all your investment.
Activity: 173
August 20, 2018, 09:43:21 AM
and this fact makes crypto going stronger everyday i am sure, it is very hard to develop somethiung but crypto is increasing and has positive predictions.
Activity: 239
Merit: 101
August 20, 2018, 09:27:42 AM
I think that crypto is our future and it will never disappear, vice versa, I think that dollar may disappear with time, sure that this won't happen now but with time I think that such variant is possible
Activity: 84
August 20, 2018, 06:40:19 AM
Crypto currency has already become popular in many countries of the world.
I think that this sphere will develop and become more popular. This area is innovative and its technology is very promising!
Activity: 27
August 20, 2018, 06:09:18 AM
I believe the crypto will last in the future. And will bring in more profit for investors.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 05:56:07 AM
I believe in crypto and think that digital currency is much better than the main currency we have now. To my mind, it is more convenient to use crypto than the dollar even but to my mind, time will show what will remain
Activity: 82
August 20, 2018, 05:55:54 AM
When it is confirmed it will last forever. I think this encryption is a substitute for conventional flat money I mean it's easier and reliable no one can take it out of you unless if you do some mistakes but then are in here in the password? You have to be nees to trust and have enough courage to take a risk.
Pages:
Jump to: