Pages:
Author

Topic: We trust in crypto! - page 29. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 20, 2018, 04:23:22 AM
I also trust the in crypto. I believe the cryptocurrency will be popular for a very long time. But keep in mind that in the crypto market, making money is easy, keeping your money new is much harder, you will always meet new opportunities to get rich in the crypto market.
Activity: 169
August 20, 2018, 04:21:23 AM
Yes, I have always believed in the encryption market. I have made some returns in my investment in the market last year, so I will continue to invest in this year's market, but this year's market has cost me a lot. But I will not give up, I will continue to wait.
Activity: 309
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 04:14:13 AM
It seems that the cryptocurrency will always be popular. As I understand the number of users of this forum is constantly growing and therefore the popularity of cryptocurrency is increasing.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 03:26:08 AM
Despite the fact that the cryptocurrency continues to fall for eight months, I still believe in it. I am sure that cryptocurrency will always be with us. After all, thanks to blockchain technology, you can really improve the lives of many people. I think that in the future, cryptocurrency will be even more popular.
Activity: 1382
Merit: 105
August 20, 2018, 03:03:19 AM
Yes, we should trust on crypto but should be real crypto and should be good project and should not trust of scam crypto.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:00:58 AM
crypto knows how long it will be popular, but if you look at crypto development until now since the end of last year when crypto experienced a very high increase that made crypto more famous and known by everyone. but since the bear market started from the beginning of last year, there are also many people who left the crypto world because they think that crypto will get worse and will become part of history, but I don't believe that, I believe crypto still has the possibility of recovery only it is quite difficult to determine when the recovery will happen.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 02:33:49 AM
crypto currencies market has been falling continuously for the past 6 months and lost money to investors. the faith and trust have been reduced to cryptography. If the prices increase, everything will be improved.
Activity: 140
August 20, 2018, 02:23:17 AM
I think that cryptocurrency wants to replace legal tender is an impossible thing to do because the government has decided many factors. When the industry develops to be acceptable to everyone, then I believe it will go in the other direction. It is not a substitute for legal tender.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 20, 2018, 02:21:19 AM
I believe and sure that if it were not for the governments of different countries, they would have long been part of our lives.

All who are on the forum believe in cryptocurrency, otherwise they would not waste their time on this activity. Look at the cyclical development of the cryptocurrency, there has always been a growth and fall of the market, so everything develops, but each time the capitalization grows and this indicates that development is proceeding. A little patience and cryptocurrency will bring us a big profit.
Activity: 280
August 20, 2018, 02:14:21 AM
The crypto-currency market has a lot to do to become a full-fledged asset. He is still at the earliest stage of development. Even regulation, if it is fair and reasonable, is not an obstacle to crypto currency. I believe that the global war on cash has already begun, and the crypto will be the winner.
Activity: 128
August 20, 2018, 02:09:58 AM
Yes, I still believe in cryptocurrency. Although I have lost 80% of the funds in this market, I will continue to hold my cryptocurrency patiently waiting for the market to pick up. I believe the market will definitely pick up again, so I hold My cryptocurrency is the best choice.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 02:08:09 AM
Yes I really trust cryptocurrency and I strongly feel cryptocurrency will take over means of performing daily transactions. Cryptocurrency is already gain audience
Activity: 165
August 20, 2018, 02:03:52 AM
I have always believed in the encryption market, and I invested a lot of cryptocurrencies in this year's encryption market. However, this year's market is not very good, I have lost a lot now. But I still won't give up, I will continue to wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 130
August 20, 2018, 01:57:32 AM
Everytime I see the progress and the advantages of digital money over fiat I see clearly that this will replace fiat soon. We are in a progressive world which is alot of things are being discovered and the reason why the former one is abolish so is fiat too. Angry Angry
Activity: 276
August 20, 2018, 12:49:30 AM
Surely cryptocurrancy will last a long time and even better than now. This is supported by a large number of increasingly advanced technologies which are of course very supportive. The cryptocurrency world is still in the formation stage. And it will be a long time before people understand that there is a future for cryptocurrency and new technology.
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 12:31:08 AM
Yes, we trust in cryptocurrency because it is more potential & get more results. In some countries it is approved & some others try to approved. It is a good way to easy and digital transaction. Future is also very bright.
Activity: 210
August 20, 2018, 12:21:57 AM
Yes, we believe in crypto in crypto we can get more results if we do it seriously, for the future this could be a legitimate payment money, even though it's difficult to predict
Activity: 276
August 20, 2018, 12:12:36 AM
Yes we trust in cryptocurrency. It will exist as long as internet does. So it will remain forever here. I think that fiat money and cryptocurrency will go hand-in-hand. One does not replace another. Crypto will dominate digital world. But it takes time for this. Only a few people have started using crypto as a mode of payment now.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 12:09:31 AM
Cryptocurrency is actually the first currency that decisively deal with issue of trust and transparency.  Everything on Cryptocurrency and technology supporting it is open! You can not hide transactions nor can you clear the history of such transactions on blockchain!  Spending value has never been better!
Activity: 294
August 20, 2018, 12:06:53 AM
As long as the crypto community can continue to develop and use this technology, I think Crypto will continue to be popular and continue to survive in the world. Vice versa.
To get to its peak, crypto takes quite a long time, so that not every year crypto can create its highest achievement on the main coin (bitcoin).
Pages:
Jump to: