Pages:
Author

Topic: We trust in crypto! - page 36. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
June 27, 2018, 09:57:55 PM
Popularity of cryptocurrency world wide is getting wider which the trust and confidence of famous investors are there too. But in terms of replacing fiat currency into new a assest form or digital currency its hard to make it as government never support on digital asspect.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
June 27, 2018, 09:57:10 PM
We trust in crypto full time. No going back about it. All these things happening to the market will soon be over and the green market will return again. We only need patience to overcome this season.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 09:52:29 PM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

I think the crypto currency will last as long as bitcoin still survives, maybe until the future bitcoin is still used to make transactions because using bitcoin is very simple and it is needed for the future.
Activity: 98
June 27, 2018, 09:49:53 PM
Regardless of how anyone feels about to prospective switch from cash to crypto, the situation is far more mysterious than most will admit.

Cryptocurrencies are currently in their infancy, much like the internet was in the 1990s. At first, only a small group of people were online, then it began to spread like wildfire, and now nearly everyone has joined in... The same thing is likely to happen with cryptocurrencies.

With abundant speculation that crypto is in a bubble poised to pop at any time, the looming threat of crypto taking over could be superfluous conjecture. But as with all things technology, things can change in a nanosecond and predicting the future is incredibly challenging.

That said, while crypto certainly has a place in the new world, it is unlikely to completely take control. The response of various countries to crypto has been erratic, so the effect will be different in divergent parts of the world. At least for now.
Activity: 588
June 27, 2018, 09:49:39 PM
Cryptocurrency is very popular now. Many people believed in it no matter what the markets' performance. It is a matter of how you handle it.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
June 27, 2018, 09:42:02 PM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

I would skip for this year, and wait until 2020 for a huge pump Smiley
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
June 27, 2018, 09:40:37 PM
To me to think, as technology is rapidly evolving all over the world,  money will not  continue to be used as it is today. The money we use today will soon become crypto money. I believe that and for this reason i trust the crypto money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
June 27, 2018, 06:46:54 PM

During this time, cryptocurrency has been popular in the world community, however, in its use is not as popular as its name. Yes, of course cryptocurrency will replace fiat money, if cryptocurrency has earned its legitimacy right, from the countries in the world. Because this thing is unpredictable and anything involving many countries usually not enough One, Two or Five years to make it happen
Activity: 150
June 27, 2018, 06:21:56 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency will be constantly popular, but it can not replace the money.
Activity: 265
Merit: 11
June 27, 2018, 06:21:07 PM
I kind of losing my hopes in cryptocurrencies.
The market conditions are worrying me a lot.
Also, the ICO projects that I like, have progression, but I'm really impatient.

The ones I look forward to are Lympo and Gladius.

But crypto needs to spread into everyday uses to be widely used, the mentioned two tokens wish to do just that.
We need projects (or ideas) like these.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
June 27, 2018, 06:18:54 PM
If you do not believe crypto you must have left crypto gone. You believe crypto crypto may already produce for you, not so friends.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 06:18:16 PM
I think that cryptocurrencies will be popular as long as they will grow and cause people's interest in their use. To replace Fiat money, cryptocurrencies will take a lot of time, it seems to me that most likely not less than five years.
Activity: 309
June 27, 2018, 06:16:02 PM
I don't think cryptocurrency will replace Fiat. It can only gain more acceptance. Fiat is much more liquid.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
June 27, 2018, 06:03:51 PM
I believe that you can earn money on crypto-currencies and I do it. Maybe in 3-4 years this option will not be as there will be other technological solutions. So, you need to try to earn money on crypto-currencies now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 12
June 27, 2018, 06:03:25 PM
Of course, I believe in cryptocurrency. It's quite a popular trend in the digital world, expanding its limit rapidly. In next few years, 99% people will know about it, where one-third people will be agreed to use crypto in daily life.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
June 27, 2018, 05:58:37 PM
I'm not sure that the crypto currency will be used in everyday life, but the technology of blockchain and decentralization will be in high demand  Wink
Activity: 29
June 27, 2018, 05:56:54 PM
it depends on demand of people. if more people join it will be more popular too
afaik, crypto communty' growing time-by-time. so it can be long term popularity Smiley
Activity: 27
June 27, 2018, 05:47:39 PM
I think crypto currencies will be popular for a very long time and now is a very good time to make money for them. The market of crypto-currency is still quite young and modern will be more popular than now.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
June 27, 2018, 05:37:05 PM

I think that the cryptocurrencies only start their long journey. This is new money and a new system that can change the usual money or will be use together with them. I think crypto needs 20-30 years to become a part of financial system.
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
June 27, 2018, 03:35:18 PM
We may not live to see this moment, as the world recognizes fully cryptocurrency. But I believe that sooner or later this moment will come. Cryptocurrency is much better and much more correct Fiat money. But I know for sure that whales will exist for now. While the market will be managed by some people, the currency is not fully recognized. It's not going to be useful.
Pages:
Jump to: