Pages:
Author

Topic: We trust in crypto! - page 33. (Read 4492 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 1
July 21, 2018, 10:18:01 AM
For popular bitcoin may have been popular since the bitcoin is there, but only for people who know and follow the development of cryptocurrency. If more popular and more people use, doesn't mean it will replace the fiat in the future. Because basically both side by side. No one can predict how long cryptocurrency is there, because I believe the climactic peak is still long time.
Activity: 210
July 21, 2018, 09:51:50 AM
if I still believe in cryptocurrency, however, that does not mean that crypto will replace the fiat for the future, since basically traditional and digital money will live side by side, therefore I am sure that less than 3 years in part big people will use crypto for the future...
Activity: 327
Merit: 15
July 21, 2018, 09:51:30 AM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

at this time everyone believes crypto, according to the news circulating, there are some countries will approve the crypto for payment, someday, I am sure crypto will replace the paper currency
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 21, 2018, 09:48:19 AM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

Cryptocurrency cannot replace the fiat money because of it's all where started. Both of them are different from each other but they share the same goal because it can be used to buy things, assets and more. Cryptocurrency cannot be touch or doesn't have a physical value you can only see it through a screen of your smartphone/monitor or market chart but you can use it to purchase things online. Cryptocurrency will last forever and it will be part of the economic system in each country in the world, but it cannot replace the real money.
Activity: 156
July 21, 2018, 06:31:13 AM
I don't think anyone can give a definite answer as to how long Cryptocurrency will reign for, but I do not think it is something that will die anytime soon, even though a lot of persons have still not come to terms with how it works or believe in the system. I believe crypto will still be here for quite a while though.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Thank you for +Merit
July 20, 2018, 04:47:13 PM
Crypto is one of the manifestations of progress and will disappear only when a more effective tool is created.
Activity: 84
July 20, 2018, 04:37:43 PM
Crypto is exceptionally prevalent. You can see it in some of known sites and magazines. It is globally known. We never realize what might occur later on. It may conceivably substitute fiat cash later on. Perhaps it will last 20-30 years before it would happen. Starting at now it is know to numerous yet few individuals comprehend and put resources into crypto. Picking up their trust is hard on the off chance that they are not that open to new improvement and development the advanced world form. Through appropriate instruction about crypto, it would get more trust from individuals and more ventures too from them. Potentially crypto would last more if that happens. For me I trust crypto that everything would conceivable if every one of us will bolster it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

Cryptocurrency adoption maybe take more than 5 years. I think its because many government prohibit cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Beside that, central banks must be oppose on cryptocurrency and central banks knew cryptocurrency will disrupting their bussiness
actually it is not so good, but that's what happened. If the next few years all the world bank supports the crypto I believe the future will be very bright. most of them don't admit the crypto as currency, they assume the crypto is the digital investment assets rather than money.
Activity: 840
July 17, 2018, 03:23:32 AM

Cryptocurrency adoption maybe take more than 5 years. I think its because many government prohibit cryptocurrency and bitcoin. Beside that, central banks must be oppose on cryptocurrency and central banks knew cryptocurrency will disrupting their bussiness
Activity: 1162
Base.protocol
July 17, 2018, 03:17:18 AM
You have asked a question that bothers a lot of persons. In my opinion considering the use cases of cryptocurrency that is beyond peer to peer I don't see it swapping  for fiat but both with be used side by side. Fiat sure going to stay.
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 03:14:15 AM
Not one can tell when will cryptocurrency stay popular. But I believe it will be use as a main currency soon in replacement of fiat currency. As long as Internet is accessible, 828 cryptocurrency will remain.
Activity: 219
July 15, 2018, 04:13:23 PM
Every business is susceptible to risk. Confidence or trust should always be put in any business we wish to do. It is your trust in it that will be motivating you to remain in the business even the business is experiencing challenges. Crypto is a reliable online business in which we should always cast our trust so that we can enjoy it now and in the future to come
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 04:09:34 PM
Crypto is a revolution for the new currency and transactions. so will the crypto can survive in a long time and I am sure of it. the development of crypto-owned makes him the longer has a lot of support and a great demand. This will make the crypto can live and even more in some time to come.
Activity: 96
July 15, 2018, 04:05:49 PM
Crypto nowadays is very popular. The media and newspaper talk about them like the revolution 4.0, the clear future,... I still there, because I trust in what crypto's technology bring to us in future.
Activity: 518
July 15, 2018, 03:55:39 PM
I think in the next 10-20 years, we will have to use altcoins, pay, though of course a lot of legal question will always be
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 15, 2018, 03:50:48 PM
I think the process has already started and there is no way back. It remains only a matter of time, how long they will displace Fiat money and whether they will replace them at all. This is a very complex and ambiguous question, because until now many world experts can not answer it specifically.
Activity: 70
July 15, 2018, 01:50:41 PM
I think the cryptocurrency will be popular for a long time. and cryptocurrency will not replace money, because the state will not allow it.
Activity: 201
July 15, 2018, 01:49:08 PM
I believe that the crypto currency will not die!
For several years it is able to replace all the fiat money and popularity only grows
Activity: 224
July 12, 2018, 04:29:37 PM
For someone, investment in the crypto currency is something of a fantasy category, for others - a profitable source of income. While some are thinking about where to invest their money, we are actively investing and disrupting the big jackpot. How to make money on the Crypto currency?
Before you spend money on the purchase of digital coins, find out how risky these investments are, what results can be expected from them, in which currency it is more profitable to invest.
Activity: 108
July 12, 2018, 12:47:42 AM
The digital economy is a stage of development of money. If you pay attention, the whole world around us has become digital. This concerns the transfer of information, household and industrial equipment, the Internet of things. Only money still lags behind development. I think that the cryptocurrency is the objective development of ordinary money.

With regards to money lagging behind development is true. However, not everyone is aware of this as they have been too accustomed with relying on banks to do our transactions. To make the world population grasp the benefits of switching to cryptocurrencies has to be practical for everyone. X-Infinity is an ICO that aims to integrate cryptocurrencies in the everyday life of an average person - functioning like a normal debit/ credit card to be used at any physical or online store, but instead of holding fiat, UNLIMITED types of cryptocurrencies are held. Check it out www.xinfinity.io   Grin
Pages:
Jump to: