Pages:
Author

Topic: We trust in crypto! - page 4. (Read 4492 times)

copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
October 04, 2018, 05:23:49 AM
Personally, I continue to believe in the upcoming positive dynamics of the cryptocurrency market. A very developed and still promising cryptocurrency space will receive a huge jolt soon through positive decisions on leading crypto.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
October 04, 2018, 04:22:46 AM
I am confident that the ambitions of the projects in the past year will change the habits of people in life. Then the crypto will gradually slip into each person's life similar to what the internet has done to us
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
October 04, 2018, 03:59:47 AM
I like the tag for this thread "We Trust In Crypto". I think its true because with time a lot of countries are adoption to Crypto currency in some form or fashion. Though there are certain countries which pose certain restriction time and again on Crypto but then due to its very own nature of being decentralized, Crypto is unstoppable.

Not only this, there are various platforms being developed on blockchain itself to serve a lot of purpose such as issuing a birth certificate on the blockchain, maintaining health records on the blockchain and so on.

Honestly, Crypto cannot be stopped and certainly, we trust in Crypto.

Have a great day.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 03:59:02 PM
You need to trust what you do. This is how to believe yourself. I believe that the cryptocurrency will continue its life. And next year, more brighter and more colorful. I really believe that all my investments are not in vain.
Activity: 308
October 03, 2018, 03:45:02 PM
It is unclear how long it will be relevant, but I can say with confidence that ordinary money will not replace cryptocurrency, they will coexist.
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?

i think the crypto will walk with the fiat money. in my opinion, they always need eachothers, but i hope crypto can rise its popularity and its total market cap in the next months and can bring better prices in the future.

What you want depends on the attractiveness of the market, then investors will automatically come and rushed fomo when the market price increases.
Activity: 168
October 03, 2018, 03:41:54 PM
I trust the cryptocurrency. And I trust myself, and what I do. It is very important. After all, there are surges and chagrin. But the main thing is not to lose faith in your business, I think so. And in order not to give up, you need to be morally stable.
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
October 03, 2018, 03:36:22 PM
How long do you think will the cryptocurrency be popular? Does she substitution the usual fiat money? How many years will pass before this?
Strictly speaking, crypto is popular only among a limited number of users (some say like 15-20 million), and all other billions of people are simply unaware of it.
So partly because of the reason stated above cryptocurrencies will not replace fiats in the in foreseeable future, unless something really extraordinary happens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 2
October 03, 2018, 03:31:52 PM
I trust so. In any case, the figure cash can not supplant paper cash and then again it will turn out to be more popular in the coming years, yet not sooner rather than later on the grounds that there are numerous individuals who did not confide in it in particular. With my desire for a splendid future with encryption
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
October 03, 2018, 03:23:54 PM
I believe in cryptocurrency, it remains for us to wait for a grow of the market and the popularity of cryptocurrency will come back again when the market trend changes.
Activity: 518
October 03, 2018, 03:18:27 PM
If people is strongly and continue believe in crypto the popularity of it will also continue.  Engage in crypto is still growing despites of so many issues scattered around us. I think If fiat  replace by digital currency it may take a long process before it happen. Let us focus on how will crypto help us and believe on it.
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 03, 2018, 02:36:25 PM
Well if you consider that crypto are popular right now then i would say you are totaly wrong, last year its only 1 % people that invest in cryptocurrency, i do expect more and crypto could be as big as market stock so i think we still not really popular or we will keep being popular as investments.
Activity: 119
October 03, 2018, 02:32:31 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency will be popular still very long. It is very possible that it will replace usual money. But I think it it happens not earlier than in about 5 years.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 02:30:03 PM
I believe  in crypto and suppose that digital forex is a whole lot better than the primary foreign money we have now. To my thoughts, it's miles greater handy to apply crypto than the dollar even however to my thoughts, time will display what is going to continue to be.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 02:25:52 PM
Well, the cryptocurrency will be popular for the moment when there will still be such volatility in the market , and when the blockchain technology will work and the countries will not run over the technology itself and will not control it. I think future there is odnozachno but what it is difficult call
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 11:57:54 AM
as long as people still believe in cryptocurrency, crypto still becomes popular in the world
many people believe that crypto can beat fiat in the future, and i believe too
Activity: 128
October 03, 2018, 11:44:24 AM
Probably, ten years later, cash will not change into a cryptographic currency.

For reasons to slow down, paying attention only to investment may accelerate currency fraud through block chains.

This will lower the value of the cryptographic currency and increase the need for cash.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 11:23:56 AM
I think that cryptocurrencies will be popular in the future. They can not replace the usual money. Many do not know about them)
Activity: 514
●●
October 03, 2018, 11:10:26 AM
The confidence in the cryptocurrency market is why we are here to invest in this market. I am very confident in this market and I think it will be the future of the world financial market.

It's all the great hopes that make this belief appear to see crypto will have good things in the future and be beneficial to everyone who has participated in them.
Activity: 105
October 03, 2018, 11:05:02 AM
The belief begins to die away every day. There is a wish to believe in the investments but already it begins to bother me. Correction every day
Pages:
Jump to: