Pages:
Author

Topic: Website crypto-hardware.com launched, suggestions wanted! - page 2. (Read 298 times)

legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
You should also mention that a lot (all?) of your links to buy are referral links.

Actually OP mentioned it, but you seem to have missed it.

It is a website about hardware wallets and seed backup accessories, focused on education with a knowledge base. It works with affiliate links.
~snip~

- Didn’t know about thebitcoinhole.com, will have a closer look. First impression is it is very nice, but maybe a bit more for the advanced crypto user (?)

It seemed to me that you got inspiration from that page, because if you start your website, then it would be logical that you first check if there is something similar. Personally, I don't think it's intended for advanced users, because what's advanced in HW reviews or book recommendations about Bitcoin?
legendary
Activity: 3458
Merit: 6231
Crypto Swap Exchange
You should also mention that a lot (all?) of your links to buy are referral links.
You have some wallets listed with known issues: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/safepal-s1-wallet-have-serious-flaws-5317884 there are others that is the only link I have handy.
Same with the seed backup plates, some have issues with not being that sturdy. This really should be pointed out.
As others have said site is very slow.

-Dave

Activity: 6
Merit: 13
Thanks for the comments so far! Some responses:
- New content and hardware wallets and accessories will be added
- Comparison table is on my to do list
- Newsletter pop-up, I will consider removing it. Have to way the pro’s and con’s
- I changed the H1 font somewhat, so it should be easier to read
- Didn’t know about thebitcoinhole.com, will have a closer look. First impression is it is very nice, but maybe a bit more for the advanced crypto user (?)
- There already is a privacy policy page
- Will be adding more search filters and features in the future

Thanks guys!
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 3645
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Great effort, the site is very slow, so you may need to move to better servers, the interface is beautiful, although I did not like the fonts, but they are good.
You do not have a privacy page.you need to change some information in the FAQ or specifically add a comparison between hardware wallets, which one is better, and tips before buying.
The search options are  good, please add an option to review/score Hardware wallets, whether it is your point of view, or from users, or from any source and some privacy options like support TOR, full node.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
It's not something we haven't seen before, and maybe you got an idea from one such project that is already very well known to those who visit the Development & Technical Discussion board. To me, the first website is much better because it is designed with much better quality and provides much more information, but that does not mean that you cannot be a good competitor if you make an effort.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/50-hardware-wallets-compared-feature-by-feature-5416497
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Is your site currently operational?
It's working fine for me.

It seems that the site is just a little slower, so it takes an unusually long time to load.

crypto-hardware.com, is a slightly unusual choice of domain for a website dealing with wallets. At first, I thought it was about mining hardware.
OP, can you remove the newsletter subscription popup, it's irritating.
Also, the H1 font is desperate, it is tiring to read, a site that prefers to be informative, must be comfortable to read.

Apart from the transmitted information from each manufacturer, I have not seen a single wallet where any criticism or opinion has been expressed. Real user feedback is missing.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 7064
Cashback 15%
It's working fine for me.

I just launched my new website www.crypto-hardware.com. It is a website about hardware wallets and seed backup accessories, focused on education with a knowledge base. It works with affiliate links.
I am really interested in your first reactions to the website. The look and feel, the content, etc.. Anything to get me going and start an amazing portal for years to come. The biggest focus will be new crypto enthusiasts.
Nice looking website but I think you are missing a bunch of hardware wallets there (Passport, OneKey, Satoship, Cypherock X1, etc) so you need to research more and add them all.
Maybe you can also add dimension for all devices, and some kind of comparison for two or more different wallets.
Good starting point can be my list of Open Source hardware wallets, but there are other closed source devices out there that I don't recommend:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/list-open-source-hardware-wallets-5288971
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1355
I get the error: "504 Gateway Time-out - The server didn't respond in time." This indicates that there may be an issue with your hosting server.

Activity: 6
Merit: 13
Hi everybody,

I just launched my new website www.crypto-hardware.com. It is a website about hardware wallets and seed backup accessories, focused on education with a knowledge base. It works with affiliate links.
I am really interested in your first reactions to the website. The look and feel, the content, etc.. Anything to get me going and start an amazing portal for years to come. The biggest focus will be new crypto enthusiasts.
Pages:
Jump to: