Pages:
Author

Topic: Weekend pump or dump? - page 3. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 07:53:49 PM
no one knows even what happens in the next hour.
because pumps and dumps can happen at any time, even when you sleep so no one can predict what happens on weekends because it's the same as the other days.

yes indeed no one knows for sure what will happen to the market situation going forward, but if you look more closely with the cycle of market movements, you will at least understand the moment that happens every hour and that way you will be able to use the moment to get profit.

even though every day is almost the same but there will always be moments where you will be able to get profit if you do a daily trading strategy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
October 03, 2018, 07:44:48 PM
no one knows even what happens in the next hour.
because pumps and dumps can happen at any time, even when you sleep so no one can predict what happens on weekends because it's the same as the other days.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
October 03, 2018, 07:20:18 PM
In previous weeks we experienced crypto dumped during the weekends and seldomly pumps. What do you think will happen this week?

It was before that it pumps during weekends like bitcoin jumping 500 dollars in just minutes.
I see a sudden change too but when weekdays comes back the price also goes back which is really a good one for traders.

But if I were you I wont base it to that. A sudden change might happen and you dont want to get caught by it.

Good thing for me I just HODL. Grin
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 03, 2018, 05:12:45 PM
what I know is that by the end of the year the crypto price rises is already crypto habits by the end of the year, I see also many people predict that the market price of bitcoin will be $ 8000
Each year that passes by aren't the same. Last year had a good bull run but its possible that by this year we may not see it. This really depends if the demand goes high at the very end of the year. We usually believe that each end of the year, the market goes up, yes that's true but you need to understand that not all of those years the market had a great run.

It can good for this year or it may not be, so be prepared.
Activity: 437
Merit: 103
October 03, 2018, 08:32:50 AM
what I know is that by the end of the year the crypto price rises is already crypto habits by the end of the year, I see also many people predict that the market price of bitcoin will be $ 8000
Activity: 518
October 03, 2018, 05:24:01 AM
In previous weeks we experienced crypto dumped during the weekends and seldomly pumps. What do you think will happen this week?

The most negative days in week were always Sundays even in the luckiest months of 2018 bull run. Weekends tend to show less volume, it seems like investors exit their positions during the weekend and especially on Sundays.
Yes, indeed we have seen a decline in recent weeks and it looks like they are dumping to make new plans early in the week in short term investments.
Activity: 658
Merit: 108
October 03, 2018, 03:22:21 AM

The most negative days in week were always Sundays even in the luckiest months of 2018 bull run. Weekends tend to show less volume, it seems like investors exit their positions during the weekend and especially on Sundays.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
October 03, 2018, 01:58:01 AM
The same as in previous months, I am glad that now there is a slight stabilization in prices on the market and there is no strong fall or increase. And this is a good sign that the market will turn around soon.
on this day the market has experienced a decline in prices again and in my opinion the price is still very unstable so it has decreased a lot
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 01:11:10 AM
The same as in previous months, I am glad that now there is a slight stabilization in prices on the market and there is no strong fall or increase. And this is a good sign that the market will turn around soon.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:37:07 PM
Not because we have some few weekends of dumping means we will having same situations this week and besides this market is volatile and for sure nothings accurate in this community about prices in future

But i am hoping that this weekends will be greenish again as a need to convert one of my token as i have a payments to settle

If youre needing payment for your expenses then there's not much of a choice for you, As I can see the pattern based on its level eth  will go down to. 180$ Until the weekend. Dont see any break out to 250$ for the meantime. But BTC is quite volatile as my signal said it will break its support by today but the day isnt ending yet. We will see, Longer and longer, the analysis for the marlet seems useless cannot put on a good show lately to predict or understand the price movement.
Activity: 504
Option Blitz
October 02, 2018, 11:09:47 PM
only need eth price can reach 280 so I will cut my loss and moving to another coin like xlm or neo. it's not I don't believe in eth.
Activity: 826
Merit: 265
October 02, 2018, 10:50:30 PM
Not because we have some few weekends of dumping means we will having same situations this week and besides this market is volatile and for sure nothings accurate in this community about prices in future

But i am hoping that this weekends will be greenish again as a need to convert one of my token as i have a payments to settle
Activity: 625
Merit: 250
io.ezystayz.com
October 02, 2018, 09:58:54 PM
bitcoin will down a bit and then up again to 7000usd
any one can say that things. we need some data or information to talk about market will dump or pump. And I read many news say bitcoin price will down soon because it can't break 7000$ so it can fall down to 6k3
Activity: 236
Merit: 5
October 02, 2018, 09:53:41 PM
bitcoin will down a bit and then up again to 7000usd
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 02, 2018, 09:48:52 PM
Almost same thing are occurring each week so there's really no need to ask what will happen.

You can expect a few pump and will be followed accordingly by a dump. And it has been said too that during the weekends there are too many people who are taking cash so you can notice that each weekend there's a dump. I don't know the real story but that's just an observation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 09:35:30 PM
Weekend is dump day and weekdays is pump day basic time frame of pump and dump.
Activity: 486
October 02, 2018, 07:31:58 PM
This week will be a fluctuation of the exchange rate of the cryptocurrency market. The current price of the exchange rate is levelling off and tends to decrease slightly after the exchange rate increased a few days ago. I guess that this weekend the exchange rate will continue to rise again and the possibility of the market in October will start the process of recovery in the exchange rate.
Activity: 854
Merit: 253
l0tt0.com
October 02, 2018, 07:09:13 PM

It is mid-week, and the market rate of the cryptocurrency market is showing a slight decrease in the exchange rate. I expect that this weekend the exchange rate will increase but not much. The exchange rate will only really increase rapidly if the market receives positive news. So continue to hold and wait.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
October 02, 2018, 06:46:41 PM
The market usually decline during the weekend base on my observation so far and that could be attributed to the fact that most people go out there for shopping during weekend as compared to within the week. So, they may likely convert their holding into cash to enable them purchase an items or products and in doing so, the crypto currency market will witness decline in value. The expectation for any other weekend will not be far from what happened in the past weekend.
Pages:
Jump to: