Pages:
Author

Topic: Weekend pump or dump? - page 4. (Read 709 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
October 02, 2018, 06:15:00 PM
Yes, Cryptocurrency price shows a short dump every week. This is common. Especially Every Sunday Crypto market shows a dump. I noticed it many weeks, But these dumps happen for a very short time, and I don't know what is the reason behind it. Maybe Sunday is the holiday and crypto enthusiast sells some tokens to enjoy this day!  Cheesy

I also have the same theory mate. Perhaps they wanted to have money during Sat-Sun specially if its a holiday? Its just a theory so I don't know if it holds true or not.

But funny you mentioned it though because even last year, this trend goes. The price will be pump in weekends and probably they see that they got like 5%-10% profit so then are going to cash it out in weekends and then rinse and repeat.
Activity: 471
Merit: 102
October 02, 2018, 04:43:24 PM
Yes, Cryptocurrency price shows a short dump every week. This is common. Especially Every Sunday Crypto market shows a dump. I noticed it many weeks, But these dumps happen for a very short time, and I don't know what is the reason behind it. Maybe Sunday is the holiday and crypto enthusiast sells some tokens to enjoy this day!  Cheesy
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
October 02, 2018, 04:06:17 PM
this is beginning for allcoins to growth significantly, not the fake one or fake bull run
we are excited to at this time many coins can growth. and hope more coins can growth too in order to get money in trading
Activity: 756
Merit: 105
Trphy.io
October 02, 2018, 01:52:16 PM
pumps occur on holidays which are very unusual and now prices are still in the midst and high point is it possible the market starts to grow and the pump will continue to be done
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 01:50:58 PM
This market's prices go down every sunday. On saturday, Market's prices always go up. I think This market will go both down and up. In short term, Market's prices moves either goes down or stay on same places. Right option is sell your whole altcoins and hold Bitcoin and ethereum.In long term, we will earn a lot money.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 01:48:39 PM
I think that the market can grow a little and then decrease again ... I hope there will be growth and make us richer
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
October 02, 2018, 01:29:02 PM
At this time there are many people who know the world of crypto, even almost dozens of people join every day. This causes market movements that are always crowded every day and not just a weekend. Maybe that was because when at the end of the week many people focused more on the crypto world.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 354
October 02, 2018, 12:03:49 PM
In previous weeks we experienced crypto dumped during the weekends and seldomly pumps. What do you think will happen this week?

I don't think it will have much effect. Given how much prices have changed since the start of the year, a move of a few percent either way now isn't a great deal of difference. I think the longer-term patterns are more important - and these are starting to look encouraging.
Activity: 322
October 02, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
If it's not right, it's time to buy the coin, patience is the key to success, so rest assured, the market will not offend those who try like us
Activity: 2086
Merit: 994
Cats on Mars
October 02, 2018, 10:42:50 AM
Given how this seems to be the new norm in the crypto market, there's a high chance that we'll see the same market movements next weekend. At least in this bear market where prices seem to stagnate for a long period you can still make some decent profits if you're know what you're doing, especially in Trading. Though, never trust that we'll see the same behaviour all the time given how unpredictable this market can be.
Activity: 546
Merit: 120
October 02, 2018, 09:21:38 AM
yes hopefully eth will continue to crawl up and always be as stable as the price, hopefully always successful and happy.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
October 02, 2018, 07:16:41 AM
No one knows what will happen and I don't think pumps and dumps are not connected whatever the day is. But what I can think of is if BTC will gain some surely everyone will follow. The big question is, we are now in Q4 so when are we going to see a bull run again?
Activity: 336
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 02, 2018, 06:21:41 AM
those pump and dump group will make to dump during weekend to have a reason that people sell during this days to take money for weekend expenses but the real scenario is those pump and dump group making damage on the crypto market. It's just a price manipulation.
yes , dump and pump group is real manipulation, this grup really active on telegram to guide more member, many group use cryptopia exchange, for me is just another trap,
don't worry too much about pump and dump groups,
it's common to have crypto currencies even stocks,
stay cautious and set a good strategy
Yeah that's the spirit of real investor in cryptocurrency. We should have a good strategy to survive against them and being a small investors we should equipped with knowledge about crypto and be more focus to find the best coins that can give us a short profits to increase our funds.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 05:44:43 AM
In previous weeks we experienced crypto dumped during the weekends and seldomly pumps. What do you think will happen this week?
It is impossible to identify them and associate them with the days of the week especially. But the coming weeks will also not greatly rejoice, and there will be less reductions than pumps. Many investors have already fallen into such traps.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
September 29, 2018, 05:14:29 AM
During the autumn of 2017, I was actively searching patterns to discover any (and I mean ANY) logical pump or dump specific dates/days. Let's just say that I would be a rich man if I would have discovered any Grin.

When I found matching patterns I always hoped that similar thing would happen 3rd or 4th time in a row but nah.
Activity: 280
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
September 29, 2018, 05:10:41 AM
pumps and dumps are hard to guess events and sometimes we don't find them even though we have waited all day. weekends are not always the market will be pumped and not always dumped.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE
September 29, 2018, 03:45:00 AM
weekend sell off... in preparation for space x launch try #4..... it'll make it or break.  final countdown....
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 01:14:55 AM
no one know how it going, but as far i know
in the weekend poeople cashing out money or stop trading to enjoy holiday
and it caused market dump
Activity: 392
September 29, 2018, 01:00:50 AM
those pump and dump group will make to dump during weekend to have a reason that people sell during this days to take money for weekend expenses but the real scenario is those pump and dump group making damage on the crypto market. It's just a price manipulation.
yes , dump and pump group is real manipulation, this grup really active on telegram to guide more member, many group use cryptopia exchange, for me is just another trap,
don't worry too much about pump and dump groups,
it's common to have crypto currencies even stocks,
stay cautious and set a good strategy
Activity: 185
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 11:34:16 PM
Pages:
Jump to: