Pages:
Author

Topic: welcome bulls , Bye bears - page 10. (Read 4352 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 100
March 08, 2019, 05:05:32 PM
Yes, we are just waiting for that time to arrive, now is a good time to collect as much Bitcoin as possible, then we can hold it and sell it in the future, because Bitcoin is a big potential.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
March 08, 2019, 03:18:08 AM
This year I didn't get that much profits only thing I did was holding my investments , I hope all my patience will pay off next year and there will be bull market and I make more profits  Grin 

many investors are in same hope only ?? I would like to know what you guys think about next year,

correct  Grin we are all in same hope. this bear season seems to be longest one ever. hopefully it is going to end in near future so we will be able to make some real profit by being a early adapters of crypto ecosystem.
I'm sure this will end this year, it's the longest but it should end the soonest, it would make people more stronger that's why we also need the bear.
But if it will stay longer, it could affect people's mindset on investing in crypto, it should be called a healthy correction where it will balance the market and hopefully with what is happening now, this will lead to a new great future of crypto.
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
March 08, 2019, 03:07:07 AM
This year I didn't get that much profits only thing I did was holding my investments , I hope all my patience will pay off next year and there will be bull market and I make more profits  Grin 

many investors are in same hope only ?? I would like to know what you guys think about next year,

correct  Grin we are all in same hope. this bear season seems to be longest one ever. hopefully it is going to end in near future so we will be able to make some real profit by being a early adapters of crypto ecosystem.
Activity: 938
Merit: 101
March 08, 2019, 12:03:38 AM
Until now there is no sign of a bull on the market. If bitcoin price goes up to $4500 by this month that will be the start of bull that we all waiting for.
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
March 07, 2019, 11:29:30 PM
I am very confident this year, yes this year is a bull year and the bears will leave soon because of the cold. at the beginning of the year there had been a good increase, I think q2 would be the turning point.
Activity: 791
Merit: 271
This is personal
February 14, 2019, 08:09:34 AM
when the bull where  now market are deep why not going up side
I think that we have to wait golden cross, death cross was moved market to downside around 6k. Next golden cross will probably be this year, after second quarter. The end of bear market is near. We should start accumulating, because no one can predict where is exactly bottom. Do not let them fool you.
Also, big players needs to accumulate, they can not simply buy 1.000.000 LTC for example, they need weak hands to leave their positions.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 14, 2019, 07:31:43 AM
You open this thread in December 2018 and that some month we have the highest hits in the cryptocurrency market.  I think the bear are still very strong and there are still ready to pull the market further down.  If you want to makes profits from the market then wait a little before investing.
The highest was during 2017 and this bulls that we are waiting for aren't here for now.

They will come again soon but no one has any idea on when exactly they will come.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
February 14, 2019, 07:03:13 AM
Yes,that could be the attitude of a real investors. Always looking on the future bright side and not the situation that wil put you down. Use this current market as your stepping stone to meet your goals in the future. Invest more and make profit someday because we are sure that market will not always in dip,it will rise in a exact and perfect time.

Optimist and confident is the key if we already make a research. I am agree that we should looking for an opportunity in this bear market conditon. Buying more good coin in this bear market is an opportunity if we believe this market will recover again
It seems to me that today So far there is no Hope to hope for positive changes in the cryptocurrency world. The market will not recover until the manipulator stops artificially directing the cryptocurrency market.

Few days ago, cryptocurrency market cap rising more than $10billion and its indicate crypto market will survive and can rising again. Its our opportunity for buying more coin and when market full recover, i think we can make big profits
there is statement about ETF approval from SEC Commisioner that make investors confidence to buy bitcoin and other altcoin.market very optimistic now after that statement, and perhaps it will continue to rise in futures,so total market cap could more than 500bill again.
we see today, the market is increasing, and hopefully that is the beginning of that effect. there is much hope that the event will bring in many investors, so that it can increase the price of cryptocurrency. and hopefully this can be a new encouragement for bitcoiners who still hold it for 2018, as if getting new hopes
and looks like good sign appear in market now, price and total market cap rise more than 10billions only in few days.maybe in march after we see ETF approval price will going crazy.but deep in my heart current movement just trap for us.

trap ? no i dont think so . the ups and downs are normal and it did happen all the time   .  about etf's i dont also think that they will approved btc because they already reject it many times before . i feel that this comming march , etf will do that again  . they will make another alibi but its okay if they wont accept btc because they are not the only one that can help this market recover .  many investors are going to enter this market because btc is really a promising investment .
right, etf is like giving trust to investors, so even though etf is not in favor of bitcoin, it has happened a number of times, and I think even though this time reject it again, it is not too influential
This is normal situation and it is part of business to be an investor we will have to go through all this with patience and with care, people who are rejecting and who has been rejecting it since long are going to be sad for their misfortune, I think we should keep investing after a temporary dark night there will be bright shining day once again so no worries.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
February 13, 2019, 09:39:21 PM
You open this thread in December 2018 and that some month we have the highest hits in the cryptocurrency market.  I think the bear are still very strong and there are still ready to pull the market further down.  If you want to makes profits from the market then wait a little before investing.
When buying you do not have to wait because the price that we are seeing is very cheap.
Waiting is only necessary if you want to cash out a good profit and this time is still bearish so probably if you buy now, you have to hold longer.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
February 13, 2019, 05:14:18 PM
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
February 13, 2019, 03:55:44 PM
Yes, I hope the Bulls will come soon this year, because we know that prices have dropped very sharply and at the moment we only want prices to go up again to replace our losses due to this decline.
Well, all you have to do is wait, no one is to blame for what you bought at the peak and as a result failed. I hope next time this will not happen again with you and other people.
Activity: 926
Merit: 100
February 13, 2019, 01:25:36 PM
Yes, I hope the Bulls will come soon this year, because we know that prices have dropped very sharply and at the moment we only want prices to go up again to replace our losses due to this decline.
You have to stay calm and don't be afraid that the cryptocurrency price will return and the bull run will occur at the end of this year, because in 2020 there will be a halving of bitcoin and maybe that could be an influence so that a bull run can occur.
Activity: 256
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 12:38:32 PM
when the bull where  now market are deep why not going up side
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
February 13, 2019, 09:21:06 AM
The circumstances can change and make 2019 a promising year for us. It is also possible to see high values in terms of price if new developments are introduced in the adoption of Bitcoin.

I believed that everyone is looking for a change this 2019, but so far the price continue to suffer and there's no major movement whatsoever.

So it means that we have a long way to go this 2019, but I don't want to be negative but I'm not seeing any significant news that will make this a good recovery year. We will continue to trade sideways and will only see minor spike and there will be no bull-run, in my opinion.
Everyone is really eyeing for the bull, but those who's wise and got a lots of bag holdings are changing the directions, when they've seen little spike
they've take the opportunities to sell out bringing the value back down, then they simply create more downwards movements so for those who bought
from that small pumped will be trapped and sell into panic when seeing the downfall.

Still nothing to impress the entire industry for continuous pump, the cycle will only be change if  big adoptions  will trigger the supply
and demand.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 13, 2019, 09:13:53 AM

They will come, they will leave again. I think it`s impossible to have them around all the time. Cycles are happening for a reason, we need to wait
better times, after rain sun comes out, or something like that.
   I didn`t sell nothing in this dip! My coins worth less, but I didn`t lose yet, I`m waiting higher prices and that will come. People lose only if they sells,
I have my coins with me!
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
February 13, 2019, 08:38:42 AM
Activity: 2842
Merit: 772
February 13, 2019, 05:23:03 AM
The circumstances can change and make 2019 a promising year for us. It is also possible to see high values in terms of price if new developments are introduced in the adoption of Bitcoin.

I believed that everyone is looking for a change this 2019, but so far the price continue to suffer and there's no major movement whatsoever.

So it means that we have a long way to go this 2019, but I don't want to be negative but I'm not seeing any significant news that will make this a good recovery year. We will continue to trade sideways and will only see minor spike and there will be no bull-run, in my opinion.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 333
February 13, 2019, 03:31:43 AM

Hopefully this stage will occur this year because there are many disappointments for all people today with the price of Bitcoin not being profitable. Maybe some people will make this a great opportunity to see cheap prices.
it should indeed be in 2019 until 2020 there is a bull run that occurs at the price of bitcoin because there is a good event that will make the price of bitcoin very expensive and the halving of bitcoin will make the cryptocurrency price recover.
bitcoin halving and SEC approval be main issue at this moment.most of investors waiting this news , they hope if SEC already approve ETF it will make institution investor join in cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
February 13, 2019, 03:16:00 AM

Hopefully this stage will occur this year because there are many disappointments for all people today with the price of Bitcoin not being profitable. Maybe some people will make this a great opportunity to see cheap prices.
it should indeed be in 2019 until 2020 there is a bull run that occurs at the price of bitcoin because there is a good event that will make the price of bitcoin very expensive and the halving of bitcoin will make the cryptocurrency price recover.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
February 12, 2019, 05:05:23 PM
Same here mate I though that the past year will give me a big break because I was holding a large amount of investments that I invest to my favorite currency. But it wasn't happened and I think I might sell it that year and day's always change my mind that's why I choose to hold it again to make a better decision in getting a good amount of earnings when market started to increase their value.
We knew the year of 2018 was going to be bad but I never imagined that things will be so bad so we need to take this as a learning experience and understand that after a bull market like the one we saw the bear market will be terrible and if possible we will need to get out of the market when that happens and wait until the market becomes more stable.
Pages:
Jump to: