Pages:
Author

Topic: welcome bulls , Bye bears - page 11. (Read 4352 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
February 12, 2019, 04:39:42 PM
That’s the same thing I have been doing throughout last year – Hodling and a little trading, cause I’m not really perfect in trading. Though I’m not expecting the price to go up anytime soon, but if it does, I will be happy that it happened. But the way I’m seeing it, there might not be bull at this early time of 2019, there is only going to be a Bull run in the third quarter of the year I guess.
Activity: 770
Merit: 12
Trphy.io
February 12, 2019, 02:01:45 AM
Yes,that could be the attitude of a real investors. Always looking on the future bright side and not the situation that wil put you down. Use this current market as your stepping stone to meet your goals in the future. Invest more and make profit someday because we are sure that market will not always in dip,it will rise in a exact and perfect time.

Optimist and confident is the key if we already make a research. I am agree that we should looking for an opportunity in this bear market conditon. Buying more good coin in this bear market is an opportunity if we believe this market will recover again
It seems to me that today So far there is no Hope to hope for positive changes in the cryptocurrency world. The market will not recover until the manipulator stops artificially directing the cryptocurrency market.

Few days ago, cryptocurrency market cap rising more than $10billion and its indicate crypto market will survive and can rising again. Its our opportunity for buying more coin and when market full recover, i think we can make big profits
there is statement about ETF approval from SEC Commisioner that make investors confidence to buy bitcoin and other altcoin.market very optimistic now after that statement, and perhaps it will continue to rise in futures,so total market cap could more than 500bill again.
we see today, the market is increasing, and hopefully that is the beginning of that effect. there is much hope that the event will bring in many investors, so that it can increase the price of cryptocurrency. and hopefully this can be a new encouragement for bitcoiners who still hold it for 2018, as if getting new hopes
and looks like good sign appear in market now, price and total market cap rise more than 10billions only in few days.maybe in march after we see ETF approval price will going crazy.but deep in my heart current movement just trap for us.

trap ? no i dont think so . the ups and downs are normal and it did happen all the time   .  about etf's i dont also think that they will approved btc because they already reject it many times before . i feel that this comming march , etf will do that again  . they will make another alibi but its okay if they wont accept btc because they are not the only one that can help this market recover .  many investors are going to enter this market because btc is really a promising investment .
right, etf is like giving trust to investors, so even though etf is not in favor of bitcoin, it has happened a number of times, and I think even though this time reject it again, it is not too influential
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
February 12, 2019, 01:33:39 AM
Yes,that could be the attitude of a real investors. Always looking on the future bright side and not the situation that wil put you down. Use this current market as your stepping stone to meet your goals in the future. Invest more and make profit someday because we are sure that market will not always in dip,it will rise in a exact and perfect time.

Optimist and confident is the key if we already make a research. I am agree that we should looking for an opportunity in this bear market conditon. Buying more good coin in this bear market is an opportunity if we believe this market will recover again
It seems to me that today So far there is no Hope to hope for positive changes in the cryptocurrency world. The market will not recover until the manipulator stops artificially directing the cryptocurrency market.

Few days ago, cryptocurrency market cap rising more than $10billion and its indicate crypto market will survive and can rising again. Its our opportunity for buying more coin and when market full recover, i think we can make big profits
there is statement about ETF approval from SEC Commisioner that make investors confidence to buy bitcoin and other altcoin.market very optimistic now after that statement, and perhaps it will continue to rise in futures,so total market cap could more than 500bill again.
we see today, the market is increasing, and hopefully that is the beginning of that effect. there is much hope that the event will bring in many investors, so that it can increase the price of cryptocurrency. and hopefully this can be a new encouragement for bitcoiners who still hold it for 2018, as if getting new hopes
and looks like good sign appear in market now, price and total market cap rise more than 10billions only in few days.maybe in march after we see ETF approval price will going crazy.but deep in my heart current movement just trap for us.

trap ? no i dont think so . the ups and downs are normal and it did happen all the time   .  about etf's i dont also think that they will approved btc because they already reject it many times before . i feel that this comming march , etf will do that again  . they will make another alibi but its okay if they wont accept btc because they are not the only one that can help this market recover .  many investors are going to enter this market because btc is really a promising investment .
Activity: 1071
Merit: 500
February 11, 2019, 05:21:57 PM
The circumstances can change and make 2019 a promising year for us. It is also possible to see high values in terms of price if new developments are introduced in the adoption of Bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 13
February 11, 2019, 03:28:56 PM
The year 2018 was a very challenging year for to the entire cryptocurrency market and with it continued decline in price till this year 2019 I believe we still have some patients in other to see the market recovering again but when that will happen we can say for now let keep the hope alive.
Activity: 464
Merit: 29
February 11, 2019, 10:38:59 AM
Welcome to The next wave of bitcoin madness  Grin
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
February 11, 2019, 12:01:05 AM

Activity: 658
Merit: 106
February 10, 2019, 10:44:38 PM

Activity: 700
Merit: 10
February 10, 2019, 09:25:31 PM

Activity: 598
February 10, 2019, 07:09:06 PM
As mentioned earlier, no one knows exactly when the bull market will start, so I think you should not focus on waiting for a bull market, just live, work and if you have the opportunity to increase the volume of your savings in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, then in the future you will receive dividends from your competent actions.
Yes, it is true. But at this time we can see where prices will go, because prices have started to show a good increase, and I'm sure the price will be good after this. Let's see the Bulls and goodbye bears.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 10, 2019, 06:57:30 PM
I think next year's price will be much higher than now. At least 10x. The reason is because I am confident that there will be more countries opening up regulations to crypto, bringing in many new crypto addicts  Grin
It is certainly good that you believe this. BUT 10 times? Too fabulous sounds for current realities. Bitcoin should at least return to its peak place.

Everyone can only pray that this will happen again this year but there is not much confidence in me that it will be easy again. I don't believe what will happen.
We can hope and pray for that increase soon but don't think of it that only by prayers it would happen.

The market is starting to stabilize and prices are going to the right pattern which we've been expecting after the bearish trend. We're going on the bullish days yet we don't have to put confidence with it.
Activity: 350
February 06, 2019, 10:42:10 AM
As mentioned earlier, no one knows exactly when the bull market will start, so I think you should not focus on waiting for a bull market, just live, work and if you have the opportunity to increase the volume of your savings in Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, then in the future you will receive dividends from your competent actions.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
February 06, 2019, 04:29:02 AM
I think next year's price will be much higher than now. At least 10x. The reason is because I am confident that there will be more countries opening up regulations to crypto, bringing in many new crypto addicts  Grin
It is certainly good that you believe this. BUT 10 times? Too fabulous sounds for current realities. Bitcoin should at least return to its peak place.
10 times is possible because from ATH, plenty of coins are down even more than 10 times.
When there is a news, a big news that will drive the market, it's easy for people to invest and will bring the price up.
Maybe that is the time that we will not only making fantasies but we will see the real moon.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
February 05, 2019, 07:47:14 PM
This year I didn't get that much profits only thing I did was holding my investments , I hope all my patience will pay off next year and there will be bull market and I make more profits  Grin 

many investors are in same hope only ?? I would like to know what you guys think about next year,
Probably it is not going to happen much during this year, I sincerely hope I am mistaken but I find that difficult to believe, not much will happen since many people are afraid to invest much money at least for this year, but the good news is that the halving will happen during 2020 and together with other good news that could create another bull market.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
February 05, 2019, 11:59:44 AM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
I am not Dorian Nakamoto.
February 05, 2019, 09:55:54 AM
Activity: 364
FABA
February 05, 2019, 09:49:40 AM
I am of the opinion that next year's crypto price will not be much different from now, it is difficult to rise. There are a number of reasons, one of which is a lot of negative news about crypto currencies and more and more irresponsible people using crypto currencies for illicit purposes and even fraud. In addition there are also people who do hacking. So that public trust is reduced and investors tend to be reluctant to invest funds which of course will have an impact on purchasing power volume.

However, I hope that next year there will be a miracle so that I can also benefit from what I'm planting now.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
February 05, 2019, 04:27:49 AM
There's should be a time for that let's wait the time maybe this year or a next but I know it will be happened again.
Sadly the time has not come yet, I understand people who says "bye bears" when BTC do a little pump, because they are tired of waiting.
But like you said, there's a right time for that, and we don't know when yet until we see it.

But now let us make many token for the time will come  you are prepared and rich.
How to make many tokens mate? Grin Grin <(I'm always prepared to be rich, but I buy, don't make)
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
February 04, 2019, 10:43:03 PM
This year I didn't get that much profits only thing I did was holding my investments , I hope all my patience will pay off next year and there will be bull market and I make more profits  Grin 

many investors are in same hope only ?? I would like to know what you guys think about next year,
Yeah many of us are hoping a bull run this year and we need more patience to see that moment. Also hodl what we have is the best way instead to sold it. I feel that there will be good news this year so hold on it will be rocketing.
if we looking on several coins, i see good fundamental news.dont focus on bitcoin only about bull run , we have to trying find new opportunity from another coins.such as from litecoin that will halving in august this year.i am sure this fundamental will bring litecoin to the moon.so dont trapped on bitcoin only.we still have more 2000k coins in market.
Activity: 229
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
February 04, 2019, 07:47:35 PM

Yeah many of us are hoping a bull run this year and we need more patience to see that moment. Also hodl what we have is the best way instead to sold it. I feel that there will be good news this year so hold on it will be rocketing.
Pages:
Jump to: