Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to 2020, the year of cryptocurrency bull market. - page 4. (Read 1652 times)

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
There's nothing wrong to be bullish but sometimes we should not expect to much because it will hurt us big time if our expectation didnt happen. The market is unpredicted, many things unexpected can occur thus lets just hope for the best and have our own analysis if there's a basis for our speculation.
Of course predictions and analysis are only the basis for us to invest in Crypto, of course, because our traders don't know what big waves will be put into what coins and therefore we are better equipped to continue to hold some important coins if it is true that a bullish wave will occur this year.
Activity: 3010
Merit: 629
I am hoping that 2020 is the year for bitcoin holders. I am expecting a bull run sooner or later because halving is near. Lets just hope that the bull run will make the price of bitcoin rise up to 18000$ - 20000$. If that happens, it will reach its peak again or maybe declare a new price that never been reach before.

I have read thousands of posts like this. We all hope that 2020, the year of the bitcoin halving, will be the year of the bitcoin bull run!
Unfortunately, however, it usually happens that when the mass is sure that an event occurs, this never happens.
There's nothing wrong to be bullish but sometimes we should not expect to much because it will hurt us big time if our expectation didnt happen. The market is unpredicted, many things unexpected can occur thus lets just hope for the best and have our own analysis if there's a basis for our speculation.
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
I am hoping that 2020 is the year for bitcoin holders. I am expecting a bull run sooner or later because halving is near. Lets just hope that the bull run will make the price of bitcoin rise up to 18000$ - 20000$. If that happens, it will reach its peak again or maybe declare a new price that never been reach before.

I have read thousands of posts like this. We all hope that 2020, the year of the bitcoin halving, will be the year of the bitcoin bull run!
Unfortunately, however, it usually happens that when the mass is sure that an event occurs, this never happens.

but the halving potential is a hope for everyone this year, and this hope is supported by the potential that exists this year because a lot of research is talking that this year can be interesting. but we cannot just hope and depend on one's research because there will be problems when we depend on only one's research.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042
https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
In 2020 all crypto holders have come to hope this year. because bitcoin will be reduced by half and all hope after it is reduced by half it will be bull run. and I'm also optimistic that bitcon can pump this year. but I was a little hesitant with altcoin because in the middle of last year bitcoin rose to $ 11000 but altcoin was also still down. Hopefully this year can bring good changes to the altcoin market.
Everyone also expects this to happen, where the bullrun can benefit all of us who are in cryptocurrency. But, I think this year will not be much different from the previous year and maybe there is only a little difference or you could say maybe only a few coins that jumped and can provide benefits. So for me personally, it depends on how anyone can look for opportunities from each coin to be bought. Hopefully this year with what we expect.
Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
We are all waiting to see some magic spike in prices of coins this year. It is not 100% certain that we will have bull run but expectation is very high, i just hope that we will not be disappointed.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 531
many people assume if 2020 is very good year and the bull will come soon, maybe many of them are already fed up with the fall of bitcoin but I don't expect much, I will just go and see it all, because if too much hope will be painful if all expectations are not appropriate or not achieved.

Perhaps this type of reserved sentiment is safer to have.

However I really don't see how 2020 can be more bearish than 2019. We're seeing ETH have its hard fork to switch to a PoS model, as well as bitcoin's halving coming up, both of which have potential to be extremely bullish events in the long run.

There is reason to be optimistic about the direction that the markets are headed towards, and I don't think that it is bad to necessarily take out long positions now and bet on it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 267
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Les us double our efforts thus year because i also do think that 2020 is gonna be a good year for cryptocurrency, one reason is becajse of the halving and other reasons is because i see crypto is getting more and more known to the world and also some companies are considering cryptocurrency in their projects like samsung so if we add those events then i am quite sure that we will have a good year and receive lots of profits and good market.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 255
2020, let plans begin, let all strategies be laid to have the best of it. We are all optimistic about this year, even if the bullrun did not kick off, I'm sure we will have something better this year better than the past 2years. Invest as well as possible, the sowing season is still on and will soon be over for bountiful harvest.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
I hope you are right and 2020 will become one of the best years in the history of the cryptocurrency market. There are many factors showing we will see a growth of crypto market this year, so let's keep HODLing.
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
Hey Vision2020, happy new year. As we expect bull to run, let's be safe this year from scam exits and exchange hacks. Solution is to own a non-custodian crypto wallet where users control their keys. I'm recommending atomic wallet for anyone who does not already have one. visit atomicwallet.io . Watch out for Atomic wallet coin AWC this year. watch out for other coins like LHT, USDX, Matic, others.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
many people assume if 2020 is very good year and the bull will come soon, maybe many of them are already fed up with the fall of bitcoin but I don't expect much, I will just go and see it all, because if too much hope will be painful if all expectations are not appropriate or not achieved.
it's not good to expect more, because high expectations sometimes make us lose control. we must have limits on expectations, and think realistically to look for existing benefits. because there are so many uncertainties in crypto that we must limit these expectations.
Activity: 728
Merit: 100
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
The hope is for this year to be better but not withstanding my hands are cross just in case things goes sides ways and I don't like the fact that we not have so many scam projects littering around the crypto space..
Activity: 1778
Merit: 504
WorkAsPro
I think bitcoin will soar at higher rate before its halving. I do not know much about altcoins' coming future, but I am pretty much sure that bitcoin is the king coin. It will never disappoint investors. So I want to suggest that investors should go for bitcoin instead of looking for altcoins for investment. Bitcoin is the best coin for 2020 and next years.
Bitcoin is the number one choice in this market and most of the altcoins I know are very much dependent on the value of this coin so in any investment, Bitcoin needs to be held the most. I bought Bitcoin at $7,000 and am still waiting for new price increases in 2020 because this is a very good time for all the coins in this market to return to the highest bull run.

Of course, it will take more time for this to happen and if it happens, all investors will feel better than what happened in the last 2 years.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
Convert Crypto at BestChange
No one can say it surely, because if you look through past halving, every time bull run happened after 6 months to 1 year from halving date. So, Bull run may start in 2021 if you consider the previous records. But If the bull run really happens this year then that will be hugely positive for the entire crypto world!
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
2020 is certainly the most anticipated year, especially for long-term holders, of course many expect that this year cryptocurrency will experience a sharp increase. but no one knows for sure if the market price this year will increase or even vice versa be a bad year for cryptocurrency
Everyone is excitingly and patiently waiting for the halving season because they are expecting that the bitcoin's value will rise and the altcoins also will be affected. I am also looking for that to happen so let's wait and see if 2020 will be a good year for crypto or it will be a miserable one.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Everyone is assuming that there will be a bull run this year, because of the block reward halving. A lot of people are accumulating coins and waiting for the halving event. I also expect the prices to go up. But there is a real chance that the prices may crash, just like what happened in the case of Litecoin last year. Let's also remember the fact that Bitcoin went up by 150% in 2019, and some of that price movement was caused by the hype surrounding the block reward halving.
Nice one, but is bitcoin halving really strong enough to cause a bull run? I personally dont think so because a whole lot of force are involved in the price action. Rather than than putting our hopes too high, it'd be better we just remain calm and watch how the tide goes before jumping in finally.
Crypto is here to stay truly but we need a more bigger news that'll cause a bull run.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
2020 is certainly the most anticipated year, especially for long-term holders, of course many expect that this year cryptocurrency will experience a sharp increase. but no one knows for sure if the market price this year will increase or even vice versa be a bad year for cryptocurrency
Pages:
Jump to: