Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to Crypto Traders Guild Token of Membership (CTGTOKENS) - page 2. (Read 10690 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Trade WEALTH for Good Karma

Our Membership Token is now available at:

ONLINE VIRTUAL COIN VENDING MACHINE!

Activity: 201
Merit: 11
adding to the exchangers to be?
wallet is?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

MONTHLY BONUS FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2016 HAS BEEN SENT

Note** Addresses with the red markers are CTGTOKEN holders, bonus for these holders are withheld until they swap their tokens for the current membership token of CTGTOKENS(with a letter "S" at the end)

Thanks to all of our guildmates, its an honor to belong with you guys and continue moving forward and upward! -east

Thanks for the update Dev. Got mine bonus for the month! CTGToken Very Nice Indeed!

MONTHLY BONUS FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER 2016 HAS BEEN SENT

Note** Addresses with the red markers are CTGTOKEN holders, bonus for these holders are withheld until they swap their tokens for the current membership token of CTGTOKENS(with a letter "S" at the end)

Thanks to all of our guildmates, its an honor to belong with you guys and continue moving forward and upward! -east

Hi guys,

CTGTOKENS our replacement membership token have been sent to those who have already returned their CTGTOKEN. Thanks. -east

Hi guys, look closely at these addresses, IS ANY ONE OF THEM YOURS??

1H4XRWMcr9DgM2NyGGLBT2ba67sNAyvU3t

1CYDwLECyWN1jiAi492UuiK65BQxbjVijJ

1AmbDVfbrzinvHGcQgJZydzH8qYMLVrLL7

14PZcWyjd5H1fCTDR2qPrPXMJijoQvZQKY

1LN4aHcUTnUfZHPcTpZYCBQgDNvzeYd4N1

191DhFvZdvBwa7UXWWEBJeBNWvsvQWh5nk

It's time to send your CTGTOKEN to 19dvwJA7UMG585Fh974dTdPH1PTqFSEJVs Thanks. -east

Activity: 644

EIGHT (#8) accounts to go! -east

I wonder where are these eight people...maybe they are out of the country?? Cheesy

they are enjoying what they have now kabayan, i think if i joined before i'm also having some party right now but i'm not losing faith buds keeps saving little by little, good luck.

I wonder where are these eight people...maybe they are out of the country?? Cheesy

Hi guys,

Wake up! To those who hasn't done the sending of CTGTOKEN, do it ASAP. Thanks. -east

At this time, we are only waiting for the other 10 CTGTOKEN holders to send theirs and we can begin sending the replacement.

REMINDER:

At the moment, there are 26,400 CTGTOKEN sent to the token replacement address: 19dvwJA7UMG585Fh974dTdPH1PTqFSEJVs.

Don't forget to do so if you haven't done it.

Thanks again. -east

Monthly Bonus For The Month Of September has been sent to all guild members

Other supporting images and files will be available through SLACK channel to guild members.

ATTENTION:

DUE TO UNRESOLVED COUNTERPARTY BUG ON MULTISIG ADDRESS. THE REMAINING CTGTOKEN (1,934,600 OF THEM) CANNOT BE MOVED NOR SOLD.

THIS IS THE MULTISIG ADDRESS THAT CONTAINS THEM :
2_15gZn1ex76hKzXr6rbuXfuqfJbTNXExVbX_16XFzzTDPWsPRcRoJQrLuxC21vrxHvFHoR_19dvwJA 7UMG585Fh974dTdPH1PTqFSEJVs_3

AND AFTER SEEKING COUNTERPARTY DEVS HELP FOR MORE THAN A MONTH NOW, THERE IS NO HOPE THAT THIS BUG WILL BE RESOLVED SOON. (THE BUG IS DUE TO SOME RECENT CORE BITCOIN CHANGES), IT WAS NOT PRESENT AT THE BEGINNING OF CTGTOKEN DISTRIBUTION.

WE DON'T HAVE ANY OTHER CHOICE BUT TO REPLACE OUR EXISTING TOKENS WITH ANOTHER.

PLEASE SEND YOUR CTGTOKEN(S) TO THIS ADDRESS: 19dvwJA7UMG585Fh974dTdPH1PTqFSEJVs
AND IN RETURN YOU WILL BE SENT BACK THE REPLACEMENT TOKEN NAMED CTGTOKENS (TAKE NOTE OF THE ADDITIONAL LETTER "S" AT THE END.)

IMPORTANT: PLEASE COPY THE ABOVE BTC ADDRESS FROM MY ORIGINAL POST AND NOT FROM ANY QUOTE!

Be sure to send your CTGTOKEN ON OR BEFORE THE END OF OCTOBER 2016.

There will be no changes other than that. ALL OP ARRANGEMENTS STILL APPLY.

Please, don't hesitate to ask any question that you may have.

-east

almost there kabayan just saving more to join the slack keep this up.

We will be waiting for you.

Hi everybody, I am Delaforetnoire, former Karma Coin team.
I join your guild in the next couple of days.

Full support and trust to Easteagle13.

Thanks a lot bro, means a lot to me. -east

Activity: 644
almost there kabayan just saving more to join the slack keep this up.
Activity: 429
Merit: 250
Hi everybody, I am Delaforetnoire, former Karma Coin team.
I join your guild in the next couple of days.

Full support and trust to Easteagle13.

Guys,

All holders of 1000 ctgtoken and above should join our slack.

When you are already there, try to keep up with the chats that went by...we don't delete the conversations, so whatever matter was discussed, you will also be able to learn.

Just keep on reading... and check the pinned items from different channels...you will soon get the pulse of trading that way. You can also see "OUR CRYPTO OF THE DAY".

Then your trading fun will begin. -east

Hi guys,

I have been posting (and waiting) for any response from the Counterparty devs about the MultiSig Address bug, but to no avail. If after 30 days have passed since our first BONUS round, i.e. until Sept 30, 2016. And still there is no response from any of them(and the problem persist, which I cannot make any TRANSFER and make any transactions on CTGTOKEN transferred on a multisig address 2_15gZn1ex76hKzXr6rbuXfuqfJbTNXExVbX_16XFzzTDPWsPRcRoJQrLuxC21vrxHvFHoR_19dvwJA 7UMG585Fh974dTdPH1PTqFSEJVs_3 ), I will be constrained to use another address and create a replacement token for what we have at the moment.

All rules and arrangements will still apply the same. Only the token name will slightly change if ever.

Our replacement membership token will be CTGTOKENS, if the need do arise. (notice the additional letter "S" at the end.)

When our 2nd Bonus round is through, further announcement will be made regarding this issue.

Pages:
Jump to: