Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to Crypto Traders Guild Token of Membership (CTGTOKENS) - page 5. (Read 10690 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Trade WEALTH for Good Karma
Next tier rate applies from today July 22 to July 28, 2016, each 0.05BTC will now get 700CTGTOKEN or 1000 CTGTOKEN = 0,07143 BTC.

Those who haven't made their Steemit account may try again, they will never completely close new sign-up function, maybe they just need to adjust something. Get in as early as possible, competition within the platform is running high. -east
New Steemit account registration is on hold.  I won't be able to set up an account until they allow new members.

Ahh really? tsk tsk, I hope they open it up again soon.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
New Steemit account registration is on hold.  I won't be able to set up an account until they allow new members.

Current Membership Tokens traded: 43,800
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Z-TdoLSJO4x_X72-j-lYvYw7f0fM-Nf6M-D21DHnA-4/edit?usp=sharing

Don't forget to send in your BTC as early as possible. Next tier is due within 2 days. http://easteagle13.wix.com/ctgtoken, 700 CTGTOKEN/ 0.05BTC. -east

Don't miss the 3rd guild post in Steemit, maybe you will understand the potential behind it too. https://steemit.com/steemit/@cryptotradersgm/steem-your-gateway-to-crypto-addiction -east

thanks for sharing this mate at least i got some idea about your project good luck and i will try to understand more before joining almost forget i'm gonna offer translation bounty but i remember that you are kabayan. hahaha good luck.

No prob. I love to help out. Don't lose the chance to join BOTH this guild and Steemit platform too. Too much potential to miss here. -east

Activity: 644

Don't miss the 3rd guild post in Steemit, maybe you will understand the potential behind it too. https://steemit.com/steemit/@cryptotradersgm/steem-your-gateway-to-crypto-addiction -east

thanks for sharing this mate at least i got some idea about your project good luck and i will try to understand more before joining almost forget i'm gonna offer translation bounty but i remember that you are kabayan. hahaha good luck.

Translator English to Indonesian Language

Here is our guild post number 2,

A brief introduction of altcoins. https://steemit.com/crypto/@cryptotradersgm/what-are-alt-coins -east

At this period of ITO ( From July 16-21, 2016 )

0.05 Btc will only get the trader 800 CTGTOKENs or to get 1000 CTGTOKENS, one would now need 0.0625 BTC.- Lucky early adopters! - east

if you would like to introduce somebody to what is Bitcoin, etc. etc.

You can use this guild post on Steemit.com https://steemit.com/crypto/@cryptotradersgm/what-is-bitcoin

This account will be our OFFICIAL guild posts account in Steemit. -east
Steemit.com will play an important part of our guild..therefore if you have created your new anonymous gmail accounts, you can create a Facebook account too that can be used to create your new Steemit.com account.

On why and how, we will discuss them on our guild chats on slack.

ONCE YOU HAVE MADE YOUR STEEMIT ACCOUNTS PLEASE POST IT HERE SO I CAN FOLLOW.

-east

Should we PM you or post here? Setup my fb and steemit.  Is steemit down for publishing?

Its better to send your accounts thru PM's, we can maintain a layer of privacy that way. RE:Steemit it is now up, but a little unstable. -east
legendary
Activity: 1068
Merit: 1020
Steemit.com will play an important part of our guild..therefore if you have created your new anonymous gmail accounts, you can create a Facebook account too that can be used to create your new Steemit.com account.

-east

Should we PM you or post here? Setup my fb and steemit.  Is steemit down for publishing?
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
As a form of promotion, there will be 20,000 CTGTOKEN that will be given away for free in several venues like Facebook groups and thru the comment
       section of my Steemit post announcing this ITO. Every eligible account will receive 100 FREE CTGTOKENS. You can also try to get a Steemit account,
       where, the  Steemit economy is rewarding POSTS, CURATION and COMMENTS with Steem crypto which you can exchange for BTC

I think interesting
should continue to monitor
  Grin
What is real?
Looking forward to joining Guild when I get my steem payment next week! Thanks for the invitation! Keeping Eye on thread!

Nice to have you here. Steemit is giving us some sort of suspense there, today. I hope they come back on BETTER.
Activity: 204
Merit: 137
SmileyGnome
Looking forward to joining Guild when I get my steem payment next week! Thanks for the invitation! Keeping Eye on thread!

-east
Hi Everyone,

The Initial token offering is going as expected.

At this early stage, I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude for all of you who have taken the plunge and joined our guild.

I would like to suggest that you create a NEW SECURED GMAIL account, if you don't have one already. That email which would be your crypto trading activities email would also be used for most of our guild communications and activities, like SLACK and other online forums. Verify your gmail accounts and activate 2 steps verication on them. 2FA.

This way we can begin without delay our guild activities right after the token distribution. (Around 2nd week of August 2016).

I am very excited to the potential of our guild's growth.

From here, onward and upward. -east
OP is TLDR so let me ask:
any date for  sending the tookens yet ?

Grin

Hi, About August 9-15 would be the period of sending the tokens. -east
Pages:
Jump to: