Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to Earth - page 2. (Read 4465 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
June 12, 2015, 01:46:00 PM
Due to the staggering immensity of the universe,  it is virtually guaranteed that other intelligent life is out there, and for the same reason (and because FTL travel may prove impossible) it's virtually guaranteed thst we will never, ever encounter them.

Code:
∆(𝐩 + −𝐩) = (𝐩ₙ + −𝐩ₙ) − (𝐩ₙ₋ₘ + −𝐩ₙ₋ₘ) = (𝐩ₙ − 𝐩ₙ) − (𝐩ₙ₋ₘ − 𝐩ₙ₋ₘ) = 𝟢 − 𝟢 = 𝟢

Under acceleration, the (net) momentum of a physical, “[mass] balanced” object remains zero (i.e., constant).
Activity: 378
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
June 12, 2015, 01:15:37 PM
some space scientists actually half expected that we would have found more than just one planet with living creatures by now.

Oh, and I have a feeling we will end up claiming a part of the universe as ours.

Earth humanity aspires to (above, interstellar) conquest. How, therefore, does it unexpect its (above, interstellar) ostracization‽
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 12, 2015, 11:28:32 AM
If you were able to access NASA's live video feed AND record every shuttle mission from launch to landing FOR 5 YEARS... what do you think we might see ? Roll Eyes

Martyn Stubbs did exactly that.
All UFO clips are from my NASA UFO Archives, containing all downloaded video from mission STS-48 to STS-80 ..

FULL Uncut NASA STS-75 Tether UFO Sightings --> https://youtu.be/ujcSwuRBXRc

Or how about..
The Aricebo message.. and reply. --> https://youtu.be/2Q0NjXqAy8M

Nooberous are those who see yet do not believe. :p

NASA doesn't just fake some things, they fake everything including UFOs.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
June 11, 2015, 11:36:11 PM
If you were able to access NASA's live video feed AND record every shuttle mission from launch to landing FOR 5 YEARS... what do you think we might see ? Roll Eyes

Martyn Stubbs did exactly that.
All UFO clips are from my NASA UFO Archives, containing all downloaded video from mission STS-48 to STS-80 ..

FULL Uncut NASA STS-75 Tether UFO Sightings --> https://youtu.be/ujcSwuRBXRc

Or how about..
The Aricebo message.. and reply. --> https://youtu.be/2Q0NjXqAy8M

Nooberous are those who see yet do not believe. :p
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 11, 2015, 07:43:59 PM
Perfect, it's just 1 thing left to do now. Kill all the bankers. Couse they own our fucking planet. Choosing flag of an earth not making any sense.

hel* yeah kill the bankers is the first thing important that we have to do and make and use only one curency in this world yup bitcoin, actually till now alien,the life in other planet for me it doesnt make a sense i would believe if allien is real when i look them as live.

Does it really makes difference is aliens real or not? They not affecting our life, lol. We and only we should make our life on planet earth better.

Yup i got that point,alien is not important but global warming is one of our biger problem and we have to thinking about it so many negative impact to our enivorment which happened by ourself,this time for us to make better place for our childreen soon
Activity: 350
Bitcoin and co.
June 11, 2015, 07:40:56 PM
This must be the ugliest most short sighted unimaginative laziest designed flag for planet earth ever made... A circle of 7 ring noses... Why 7? 7 continents? Or is it 6 continents? Why is the center hollow? Hollow Earth Theory?

Way much more accurate and better. If aliens sees that, then they will know where on the universe earth is. Well if they only live in saturn and such. Otherwise they'll get lost.
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
June 11, 2015, 07:35:41 PM
Perfect, it's just 1 thing left to do now. Kill all the bankers. Couse they own our fucking planet. Choosing flag of an earth not making any sense.

hel* yeah kill the bankers is the first thing important that we have to do and make and use only one curency in this world yup bitcoin, actually till now alien,the life in other planet for me it doesnt make a sense i would believe if allien is real when i look them as live.

Does it really makes difference is aliens real or not? They not affecting our life, lol. We and only we should make our life on planet earth better.
June 11, 2015, 07:30:45 PM

legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
June 11, 2015, 06:24:12 PM
Why not stick with the Voyager plaque? It's not exactly artistically appealing but it imparts lots of useful info. Plus it has cock and tits on it.
Activity: 602
hyperboria - next internet
June 11, 2015, 06:09:25 PM
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
June 11, 2015, 12:13:01 PM
And people hit the lottery and get struck by lightning. Anything is possible. Its scary and amazing either way you look at it
legendary
Activity: 3598
Merit: 2386
Viva Ut Vivas
June 11, 2015, 08:28:56 AM
Earth is #1!!!!

Woo!!!

Earth! Earth! Earth!
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
June 11, 2015, 05:27:04 AM
I wonder when will we have a Solar System Flag or Milky Way Flag.. LoL!

Why do I suddenly feel like if I'am on Men In Black Shocked
anyway , I don't believe in Aliens because there is no proof for their existance .

The universe is so big that humans lifetime wont be able explode the whole universe. I believe there is other living creatures in other part of the universe. Just that it is hard for humans and them to meet.

Actually, I've read somewhere it's actually the opposite. some space scientists actually half expected that we would have found more than just one planet with living creatures by now.

I forgot where I read this. I would be grateful if someone could give me a link.

Oh, and I have a feeling we will end up claiming a part of the universe as ours. Solar systems will just be like districts once that happens Wink

You have read scientists statistics, we have something in the region of ''75 thousand million million'' stars/suns in our universe and they reside in around 400 billion galaxies the number of planets is uncountable, We are one planet with life and how many more are there?  Roll Eyes We are not alone that is a statistical impossibility, but... How vast is the universe we will never even get out of our one galaxy in our life time until new tech is created but we could have destroyed ourselves by then. Nasa has a world flag because they know something we don't know  Tongue The guy was right above the ''flower of life''

We are 10000000000% not alone. But to travel to the next potential like us planet is so beyond possibility of traveling to and observing, cattle mutilations, impregnating women and don't forget my favorite, anal probing that I doubt we was visited. Its a crap shoot. Were so insignificant compared to whats out there its like almost impossible.  Unless it is possible to create some sort of worm hole that can bend space and time that you can travel through without tearing your body up into pieces

The science of probability/statistics is the world's biggest lie ever Cheesy The concept behind the theory can be disproved by even the simplest of minds. There is no need to study mathematics for 10 years to see the cracks in the reasoning.
The simple fact is that it is impossible to determine whether aliens exist or not without encountering one.
Due to the staggering immensity of the universe,  it is virtually guaranteed that other intelligent life is out there, and for the same reason (and because FTL travel may prove impossible) it's virtually guaranteed thst we will never, ever encounter them.
June 11, 2015, 05:06:06 AM
ok now we have a flag of our planet,and if there is alien from mars or venus come to visited our earth so they should have a pasport to
Activity: 639
June 11, 2015, 04:37:36 AM
i like the idea, if we ever end colonizing another planet, a flag would be important for other human to attribute something to the place they live, it will not be a matter of nations anymore but of planets, but that first flag isn't that good, i think it's better if you just draw the earth in it or any other planet, it will depicts well the flag and the meaning of it, without this it is just a bit confusing and random
legendary
Activity: 1148
June 11, 2015, 03:19:04 AM

anyway , I don't believe in Aliens because there is no proof for their existance .

The universe is so big that humans lifetime wont be able explode the whole universe. I believe there is other living creatures in other part of the universe. Just that it is hard for humans and them to meet.

Actually, I've read somewhere it's actually the opposite. some space scientists actually half expected that we would have found more than just one planet with living creatures by now.

I forgot where I read this. I would be grateful if someone could give me a link.

Oh, and I have a feeling we will end up claiming a part of the universe as ours. Solar systems will just be like districts once that happens Wink

You have read scientists statistics, we have something in the region of ''75 thousand million million'' stars/suns in our universe and they reside in around 400 billion galaxies the number of planets is uncountable, We are one planet with life and how many more are there?  Roll Eyes We are not alone that is a statistical impossibility, but... How vast is the universe we will never even get out of our one galaxy in our life time until new tech is created but we could have destroyed ourselves by then. Nasa has a world flag because they know something we don't know  Tongue The guy was right above the ''flower of life''

We are 10000000000% not alone. But to travel to the next potential like us planet is so beyond possibility of traveling to and observing, cattle mutilations, impregnating women and don't forget my favorite, anal probing that I doubt we was visited. Its a crap shoot. Were so insignificant compared to whats out there its like almost impossible.  Unless it is possible to create some sort of worm hole that can bend space and time that you can travel through without tearing your body up into pieces

The science of probability/statistics is the world's biggest lie ever Cheesy The concept behind the theory can be disproved by even the simplest of minds. There is no need to study mathematics for 10 years to see the cracks in the reasoning.
The simple fact is that it is impossible to determine whether aliens exist or not without encountering one.
Activity: 700
Founder of CoExistCoin
June 11, 2015, 02:34:44 AM

legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1125
June 11, 2015, 02:25:29 AM
I'm not in love with the design, but it's alright.

As for the other ones, I don't see why the flag needs to have anything like a map of the earth or of the solar system. It's a flag. Most flags just use symbolism that represents the history of the country, its values, the people that live there, a stylized representation of some aspect of the countries geography, etc.

Unless we're really afraid that the aliens won't find us.

I think we are not afraid, but we just prepare.

It's kind of scary come to think of it. I mean, it's like those futuristic movies that depict the future with space ships and flying cars... Maybe we need this flag when we destroy our home (EARTH) and go on in search of other planets to inhabit, you now, like conquistadors did, or American astronauts, it kind of creeps me out

I'm not sure about your opinion. Why you need a flag when you destroy something. I mean, world countries made the flag to became their identity. So imo the flag is identity now for our planet, Earth.
Activity: 784
https://youtu.be/PZm8TTLR2NU
June 10, 2015, 08:16:05 PM
I am curious, if NASA have met aliens and invite them to dinner, and made the flag for earth so aliens won't get lost in their way to our planet  
In the twenty first century, flags are obsolete. Any alien species with the FTL travel capability necessary to reach Earth would view flags as barbaric territorial symbols, the sure sign of an infant species dangerous to themselves and others.

"Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind."
-Albert Einstein

Flags, eternally the heralds of war.

Planetism is nothing more than nationalism hubristically projected into the future. Life is unfathomably scarce and therefore infinitely precious out there in the endless dark, this is a self-evident universal truth. Consider for a moment, that most of the mass of our planet consists of core and mantle, where no life exists. Only a thin layer of crust and a narrow slice of atmosphere - only that little bubble supports life. It is this tiny slice that Homo Sapiens, the singular gods of Earth are destroying and poisoning. At least 1014 miles (~20 lightyears) of space in every direction is the cold void, darkness, death.

If we continue on our current path, we turn Earth into Venus, in doing so we burn the only known harbor of life within 1014 miles, and probably farther.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
June 10, 2015, 08:07:49 PM
It's the 'Flower of Life', the basis of Metatron's cube.

The NASA nazis are waving this flag because ? .. (Seeing that sent a chill up my spine.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Paperclip

Food for thought.
Nassim Haramein: Sacred Geometry And Unified Fields --> https://youtu.be/mFTMiVs4VhY

Pages:
Jump to: