Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to Indians - page 10. (Read 488331 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 103
September 12, 2017, 03:55:32 AM
Bitcoin suggest a good and very easy could make this service
I am too Indian, could you let me know what Bitcoin services make easy. I  am still learning about Bitcoin, Altcoin, Dogecoin etc.
Activity: 108
Merit: 100
September 11, 2017, 07:02:07 PM
Bitcoin usage in a india is all indian
September 11, 2017, 11:01:05 AM
That's right stave for new it's is a bast options are bitcoin
September 11, 2017, 04:07:08 AM
Bitcoin suggest a good and very easy could make this service
September 10, 2017, 11:13:45 PM
Indian first tokan sall this is bitcoin
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 10, 2017, 12:26:04 PM
I see that last couple of message have only been about newbies like me introducing themselves. No other stuff happening here.
How about people who have a bit of knowledge share a couple of tips for others?

I will start to get the ball rolling. Please note that I am in no way affiliated with any of these sites. I am just sharing what I found useful.

1. You can easily buy bitcoins using Zebpay/Coinsecure/Unocoin. Unfortunately it looks like at the moment we have to rely only on Indian exchanges to buy bitcoins. No international exchanges for Indians for now.

2. Next step could be that you want to grow your bitcoins. For eg. you might have bought 0.5 btc. Now yoy may want o increase ito to 0.6 btc and further.
The only way to do so (without putting additional money) would be trading with different altcoins.
You buy an altcoin when it is low, and you sell it when it is high, thus gaining a little more btc in the process.

3. Once you decide to start trading in altcoins, you need too settle on an international exchange to carry on the trading.
Here is a comparison of different exchanges:
https://blog.infinitemlmsoftware.com/top-bitcoin-exchange-list-2017/

Please note that we cant buy bitcoins on international exchanges, but we can very well transfer our existing bitcoins (purchased from elsewhere like Coinsecure/Zebpay/Unocoin etc) to these exchanges and start trading.

The exchange you choose should depend on:
1. The altcoins do you want to trade in. Not all altcoins are supported by every exchange. Also trade-volume of each altcoin differs between exchanges
2. The transaction and trading fees of the exchange.

4. Charts
You need a place where you can see the increase (or decrease) of multiple coins at once.
One such free site is:
coinmarketcap.com/all/views/all/

You can also look at:
https://cryptocoincharts.info/main/topsFlops

One premium (paid) tool is CoinIgy. It gives you a lot of tools for in depth analysis of trends of different coins. They provide you with tools like candlesticks, waves, different studies like MACD, Bollinger charts etc.
MACD, Bollinger CHarts etc are different forms of studies done to technically analyze different aspects of growth of a coin. Professionals use these studies to very accurately predict when the price of a goin is going to increase or decrease.

There are numerous tutorials online teaching how to study these charts.

5. Portfolio Managers:
If you have a big investment, then you should NEVER put all your coins in a single exchange. Use different exchanges so if one of the exchanges gets hacked or shutdown, not all of your coins/money will be lost.
So for a big investment, you should be using the services of a number of exchanges.
But managing your invstment in different exchanges can become very tedious.
So you will need a portfolio manager which will help you look at all of your investments across different exchanges, from one place only.

Here are some of the most common portfolio managers:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/
https://cointracking.info/
http://coinfinance.com/
http://CoinTrackr.com

This is all for now.
If you find my post is irrelevant to the thread, let me know and I will not post further.
On the other hand if someone finds it useful, then again let me know and I will try to add more information I come across.
September 10, 2017, 11:55:59 AM
Get to know that indian is a great india
September 10, 2017, 12:28:36 AM
Some like and easy to understand eqco system is bitcoin
September 09, 2017, 05:37:30 AM
I wellcome to indian this is to sub form
Activity: 3
September 07, 2017, 07:27:59 AM
Hello All Bitcoin seniors. i am a newbie and am from hyderabad. just brought .03 BTC and am super excited.
Hope to learn a lot more from all you guys Cool Cool Cool
September 07, 2017, 02:21:00 AM
It is a gaying very quickly
legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006
September 06, 2017, 11:03:35 AM
wow wow wow... suddenly there is a high influx of Indians.

Good.. keep em coming !
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
September 06, 2017, 10:38:18 AM
Hi to all my indian brothers and their sisters Wink.
Thanks for joining this sub forum.
All I want to say is that Bitcoin has a promising future and I am sure that in the coming years India will accept bitcoins in all transactions.
So guys keep earning bitcoins.
All the best. Smiley
September 05, 2017, 08:30:56 AM
Bitcoin penetraion is a Bangalore , Karnataka
Activity: 83
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 03, 2017, 07:35:55 AM
Welcome all the Indian to Bitcoin.thanks
Activity: 160
August 31, 2017, 05:22:31 PM
Hello fellow Indians,

I along with my team of developers from India has come up with a new blockchain based project centering around social service. This project will mark the launch of the first cryptocurrency ICO from our country. We are a team of young and creative developers straight out of grad. college, and therefore lack the formal experience under our belt. Cryptocurrency is something which has a lot of potential volumes still to be covered, both locally and globally.

Indicoin- Blockchain redefining Social Service" is an ethereum based platform, becoming the 1st social service platform that enables users to use smart contracts to provide social proof to the [Suspicious link removed]munity through a decentralized, unbiased and transparent voting process thereby incentivizing and encouraging the user community to undertake more such social tasks.

We are pleased to announce that Indicoin token sale would be the first ever Token Sale/ICO officially covering India where people can buy Indicoin in INR as well as other cryptocurrencies. Our mission is to create awareness among 1.2 billion unaware Indians about cryptocurrency and blockchain ecosystem and also create a sense of social accountability among individuals.

All we need is your support and help to spread a word about our project on [Suspicious link removed].in[/url]

Regards,
Mihir
August 31, 2017, 05:24:29 AM
I understand little bitcoin work
Activity: 9
August 31, 2017, 01:30:58 AM
I want to know butcoin works
August 30, 2017, 05:09:58 AM
I am indian.i start it today
Activity: 24
August 29, 2017, 08:51:15 PM
Thank you so much.I new to Bitcoin so welcome all the Indian to Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: