Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 13. (Read 15662 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 103
April 24, 2019, 02:43:29 AM
We must embrace Blockchain technology because this is the technology of the future. We are now facilitated by this technology because you can have additional jobs that can generate profits. And sometimes the results obtained from Crypto are greater than your main job.

Well, lets embrace the good parts of it and not so much the bad aspects of blockchain technology as a whole. Let me give you an example, for instance the waste of electricity to mine cryptocoins would lead to more pollution of nuclear and coal plants.
Activity: 346
Merit: 1
April 23, 2019, 06:11:10 PM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

The future you say... But what happens when Quantum computers are created? They can unravel crypto encryption with seconds leaving nothing unturned
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
April 23, 2019, 05:56:32 PM
Yes, cryptocurrency is the technology of the future. However, I do not agree with your opinion that in the future people will have no choice but to use cryptocurrency in their practical activities. The choice will always be. No one will force someone to use cryptocurrency, and other types of means of payment will exist and there will be a great many. Cryptocurrency will not be able to oust other cash or even non-cash forms of cash payments, it will be only one of these types.
copper member
Activity: 392
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
April 23, 2019, 05:36:53 PM
I can not say that this trend will concern the near future. It will take 10-20 years for the development of cryptocurrency and its full implementation in public life. But after this time, we can say with confidence that we were able to succeed cryptocurrency. It's inevitable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 23, 2019, 02:02:25 PM
The future of the cryptocurrency market is open to all of us - its participants.
If you want it to be absolutely brilliant, then you need to have the knowledge and luck in order for your investment to bring profit.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
April 23, 2019, 01:42:29 PM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

In order for people to use cryptocurrency more often as a means of payment, it is necessary that it be profitable. If the benefit is, then it will not be necessary to force anyone.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
April 23, 2019, 01:07:36 PM

No doubt that as block chain technology is using most of the sector of the world i think cryptocurrency must be strong more and more in near future. I think we have give more time to crypto so that every body can realize about the importance of crypto currency and also adoption.
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
April 23, 2019, 12:30:13 PM
Yes, this is the future. I told this to myself on September 2016, when i came to this cryptocurrency market first.. After that i have seen many things, some of them bad some great.. I know that i spent my energy and power to be useful for the project and ofcourse i tried to make some money with that.. At the end of the day i understand one thing; there is no chance that we decide for anything in this world.. The big whales decides everything and unfortunately we need to follow them.. So this is nothing new, just like the same as before..
Activity: 308
April 23, 2019, 12:13:15 PM
I totally disagree with your statements.  As far as I know, cryptocurrency will be an option and not a must. So people will always have a choice even when it comes to cryptocurrency.  Don't ever think it will be mandatory
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
April 23, 2019, 12:09:23 PM
I am very supportive of the existence of crypto and the development of blockchain technology at this time, developments continue to be made to make it easier for users. I always look forward to crypto being accepted throughout the world and recognized.

That might be one of the goals of crypto to be accepted by many people or accepted in this part of the world. You can do anything or buy anything with virtual money. The future is approaching before the eyes.
so far it is very difficult to implement because at the moment the technology is not working stably so that many people can not use it comfortably
Activity: 1210
April 23, 2019, 11:39:09 AM
Absolutely, this very day will come when everyone will be seeking refuge under the blockchain technology  Smiley. By then we might be pioneers sharing our knowledge for free or at a fee. That is why I always encourage the novice to always take whatever we do or learn very seriously since it might pay of one day.
the potential is indeed very good because this is the technology of the future so I am also optimistic if one day I will benefit from holding crypto from now on.
the most important thing is that you always have to monitor the development of crypto so that if there is something that can make crypto die, then you are ready to sell your assets before crypto really dies.
Activity: 616
April 23, 2019, 11:09:15 AM
I am very supportive of the existence of crypto and the development of blockchain technology at this time, developments continue to be made to make it easier for users. I always look forward to crypto being accepted throughout the world and recognized.

That might be one of the goals of crypto to be accepted by many people or accepted in this part of the world. You can do anything or buy anything with virtual money. The future is approaching before the eyes.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
April 23, 2019, 11:07:21 AM
Absolutely, this very day will come when everyone will be seeking refuge under the blockchain technology  Smiley. By then we might be pioneers sharing our knowledge for free or at a fee. That is why I always encourage the novice to always take whatever we do or learn very seriously since it might pay of one day.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 23, 2019, 10:54:11 AM
I think its true that crypto will be the future of currency. Mass adoption is coming and in fact some countries are already adopting it gradually. If you think about it, crypto is actually a good thing. If only people will be informed about its nature, how it works, its uses and advantages, there will be no need in forcing them on it, they will use it freely.
The ordinary people will never care about the future if there is no special benefit from this technological update. Only big companies will take this seriously and share their ideas with blockchain companies.  

Ordinary people? I believe I`m ordinary too, just I know for crypto-currencies so I invest in here too. I have real work, I have income
from other sides too.
   We are all ordinary. People have no benefit from many things, but with help of Blockchain I will have some benefit if I have some coins.
With dollars you need banks and to save there to take some interests, Blockhain is made for masses to get more involved.
Activity: 332
Merit: 11
April 23, 2019, 10:53:38 AM
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
April 23, 2019, 10:51:24 AM
I think its true that crypto will be the future of currency. Mass adoption is coming and in fact some countries are already adopting it gradually. If you think about it, crypto is actually a good thing. If only people will be informed about its nature, how it works, its uses and advantages, there will be no need in forcing them on it, they will use it freely.
The ordinary people will never care about the future if there is no special benefit from this technological update. Only big companies will take this seriously and share their ideas with blockchain companies. 
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 23, 2019, 10:48:18 AM
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
April 23, 2019, 09:20:53 AM
Crypto's future will continue to improve, this can be seen from the increasing volume of transactions, it's time for potential coin invests such as ethereum, EOS, NEO and so on.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
April 23, 2019, 08:57:47 AM
We must embrace Blockchain technology because this is the technology of the future. We are now facilitated by this technology because you can have additional jobs that can generate profits. And sometimes the results obtained from Crypto are greater than your main job.

Well, I'm here so I'm proud to say that I'm embracing it.
I can already envision myself in the future, maybe the moment crypto will be mainstream, that time I'm already enjoying my fortune coming from crypto.
This could be a huge dream but just like bitcoin, it started small but it has rise big time, I won't allow I would not benefit the success of crypto.
Activity: 574
April 23, 2019, 04:42:28 AM
Pages:
Jump to: