Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the future - page 9. (Read 15660 times)

Activity: 94
Merit: 19
May 11, 2019, 05:05:24 PM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 

No, I do not believe that because I am convinced that cryptocurrencies are just one more step towards the future, but not the future itself. I believe that in 30 years the world will have reached such a degree of sophistication that the most sophisticated cryptocurrencies of today will seem very primitive in the times of quantum computing to come. Therefore, I think it is convenient to adopt this new technology, but not idealize it, but we must always be willing to observe and adapt what technology is always promoting and discovering for a better future.
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
May 11, 2019, 04:59:39 PM
Future is now some supermarket or store has started accepting crypto even some country, blockchain technology is the important thing we talk about now.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
https://youengine.io/
May 11, 2019, 04:58:36 PM
I think that in the future we will see widespread use of cryptocurrencies throughout the world. Now is a good time to invest in the Altcoins.
Activity: 378
May 11, 2019, 03:58:31 PM
The same thing happened to internet too. When it first can, it was a total foreign development, that had a lot of controversies, but with time, it was acceptable.
Today, almost everyone in the world has something to do with the internet. The as!e history might repeat itself with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2019, 03:49:10 PM
Yes, you are saying the truth. The world don't have any option than to embrace cryptocurrency and its underlying blockchain technology. A disruptive technology like this can't be ignored even by well-known institutions and establishment talk less of the masses.
Activity: 994
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
May 11, 2019, 02:34:32 PM
This is not yet the future of cryptocurrency the real future of cryptocurrency is much better than the year that its explodes in 2017,And now that market has begun tl recovery as it suffered a downfall in 2018 we already saw a good happenings in this year so hopefully before this year ends cryptocurrency market will totally recover.
I do not think that recovery to 20 thousand dollars is possible this year. It seems to me that we will have to wait more before we see the same numbers.

thats right, i agree with you
to reach the past high bitcoin and other coins need more time and maybe not in this year my friend
and the right time maybe before the halving even on bitcoin, then after that, bitcoin and others coin will make new high in price  Wink
Activity: 280
May 11, 2019, 04:31:13 AM
To this day I am still on and always optimistic that the future of cryptocurrency will be adopted globally. I have to admit that technological progress continues to go very fast. Then are we going to stand still in place? I don't think so, because we will be left behind by times and circumstances. There's still time to join the cryptocurrency world and it's still a long time. The future awaits us all.
Activity: 798
Merit: 10
May 11, 2019, 04:08:09 AM
Crypto currency future is bright as day by day the investment is in increasing trend and many good companies are joining the crypto platform, Still Crypto market is in initial stage there are alot of improvement needed.

With more big company join and create their own cryptocurrency, i am believe the future of cryptocurrency will be good and profitable. I think buying good coin right now and hold it for long term is good option and i am believe crypto market cap will reach trillion dollar
Activity: 238
May 11, 2019, 03:20:36 AM
I am confident that the blockchain desire be victimized in a totality of 10 age, this is what causes crypto keep to succeed, purchase and investment peak stratified strikes is a great affair to move large win.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 100
May 11, 2019, 03:18:15 AM
Crypto currency future is bright as day by day the investment is in increasing trend and many good companies are joining the crypto platform, Still Crypto market is in initial stage there are alot of improvement needed.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
May 11, 2019, 02:58:36 AM
Exactly this is the first representing me as well. I came to this assembly in 2016 and thither was 500k associate and whether you analysis instantly it should me many than 3 billions of humans. This woeld is deed larger, every modern period modern greeters to the cryptocurrency marketplace, investment or learned almost it. Single of the nearly scrutinized brief conversation in Google bitcoin and cryptocurrency in 2018 and it is something! So we are the basic arrivals i think.. In following age the cryptocurrency shall principle i am confident of it.
Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 10, 2019, 12:26:29 PM
This is not yet the future of cryptocurrency the real future of cryptocurrency is much better than the year that its explodes in 2017,And now that market has begun tl recovery as it suffered a downfall in 2018 we already saw a good happenings in this year so hopefully before this year ends cryptocurrency market will totally recover.
I do not think that recovery to 20 thousand dollars is possible this year. It seems to me that we will have to wait more before we see the same numbers.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
May 10, 2019, 11:42:47 AM
In the near future people won't have choice but to embrace cryptocurrency and blockchain technology, whether you are in support or not ,whether you hate it or not ,you will be the one to stand up and embrace crypto yourselves without anyone forcing you to ,adoption is simply adoption ,love it or hate it 
Everything will be exactly like that. Financial and monetary relations are developing all the time. Since crypto currencies are already partially accepted as a means of payment, their full acceptance is only a matter of time. In developed countries, this process will be much faster. But in the third world countries, this can cause serious problems, especially for ordinary people.
Therefore, before speeding up the moment of full adoption, the state and the developers of crypto currency are obliged to resolve this problems.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
May 10, 2019, 01:44:15 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
May 10, 2019, 12:54:16 AM
I do not agree with your opinion. People will always have a choice. National money of the states will not disappear anywhere. As long as there are different states on our planet, their cash and non-cash money will remain. True, I heard that Sweden plans to get rid of cash in the next few years, however, most likely, this is a special case of a state with a high income level of the population. In most other states, this is not yet possible. However, in any case, non-cash money of the states will always exist as long as the state itself exists. The economy of any state cannot exist normally if it does not rely on the circulation of the national currency.
Activity: 57
May 09, 2019, 10:53:10 PM
Various explicit critics of bitcoins (and cryptocurrency) are already entrancing a many educated and fewer vital position on it.Blockchain is loss to influence dominant part of nation,we desire the stop concatenation form of near all things.the forthcoming is cryptos
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
May 09, 2019, 09:31:48 AM
In an interview, Robert Kiyosaki said that today the world of money consists of gold and a dollar in 20 years, he sees the world of finance consisting of gold and cryptocurrency. I believe in the insight of the investor genius.
For me, I am optimistic with the future of crypto but don't only see gold and crypto will only exist, money or fiat will still exist and will be the biggest.
Crypto will just share in the entire market, people will not be force to use crypto because crypto is not for everyone.
Activity: 36
May 09, 2019, 04:28:34 AM
Thither desire be no option on the other hand to apply cryptocurrency and blockchain? Good, it's doubtlessly you who get backhand this even ) Blockchain sure has superlative possible representing lifetime and adjacency in being, on the other hand not as even as you signify.
Activity: 560
Merit: 3
May 09, 2019, 04:12:32 AM
The choice will always be. The whole world with its gold, money, government for cryptocurrency can not be undone. Is that if somehow the government will control it, but this is not a blockchain system
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
May 09, 2019, 03:03:21 AM
In an interview, Robert Kiyosaki said that today the world of money consists of gold and a dollar in 20 years, he sees the world of finance consisting of gold and cryptocurrency. I believe in the insight of the investor genius.
Pages:
Jump to: