Pages:
Author

Topic: Welcome to the new Bitcoin forum! - page 5. (Read 61927 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250
January 01, 2014, 11:21:20 PM
Hi Satoshi Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
things you own end up owning you
December 30, 2013, 06:43:03 AM
"BittBurger was here"

Time capsule thread?  Hope so.  

Remember all the trash talkers (they're still alive and well at this date).  Remember those who said this would never amount to anything.  The erroneous ponzi scheme analogies.  Tulips.  Beanie Babies.  My friends and family making fun of me at every moment possible.  My financial adviser calling me crazy.  The "all-knowing" old school economists, stock guys, day traders, bankers, and pretty much anyone with any education in the obsolete financial realm saying "Bitcoin will fail".  Journalists writing confused, misinformed articles with comments sections below full of mysteriously enraged Bitcoin detractors.  Meanwhile those with eyes to see, as of December 2013 ... propagating this new technology around the world.  International conferences being held nearly every month. Investors ... entrepreneurs ... opportunists ... the greedy ... the intelligent ... the libertarians ... the crypto anarchists ... the cypher punks ... building the foundation for a paradigm shift that will change this world. Core groups of people meeting old school in public places to exchange, trade, and buy and sell.  A grass roots movement in its truest form.  

This is Bitcoin as of December 2013.  What will it be 10 years from now?  

Thank you Satoshi.

what Satoshi invented can not simply be canceled, they can argue that Bitcoin as a currency might fail! but the Block chain is that thing that wont fail, block chain is the greatest invention or innovation after internet , they can ignore it or laugh at it they can try to fight it but they can not uninvent it, Bitcoin is already changing the way how we think about technology, democracy, economic, and is a hell of experiment....

Thank you satoshi who ever you are I wish a good luck...   
Activity: 924
December 30, 2013, 01:38:02 AM
"BittBurger was here"

Time capsule thread?  Hope so.  

Remember all the trash talkers (they're still alive and well at this date).  Remember those who said this would never amount to anything.  The erroneous ponzi scheme analogies.  Tulips.  Beanie Babies.  My friends and family making fun of me at every moment possible.  My financial adviser calling me crazy.  The "all-knowing" old school economists, stock guys, day traders, bankers, and pretty much anyone with any education in the obsolete financial realm saying "Bitcoin will fail".  Journalists writing confused, misinformed articles with comments sections below full of mysteriously enraged Bitcoin detractors.  Meanwhile those with eyes to see, as of December 2013 ... propagating this new technology around the world.  International conferences being held nearly every month. Investors ... entrepreneurs ... opportunists ... the greedy ... the intelligent ... the libertarians ... the crypto anarchists ... the cypher punks ... building the foundation for a paradigm shift that will change this world. Core groups of people meeting old school in public places to exchange, trade, and buy and sell.  A grass roots movement in its truest form.  

This is Bitcoin as of December 2013.  What will it be 10 years from now?  

Thank you Satoshi.
Activity: 294
December 30, 2013, 01:36:31 AM
You are Satoshi? Satoshi Nakamoto? Shocked
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 30, 2013, 01:16:17 AM
Satoshi , my idol!
Activity: 770
December 17, 2013, 06:39:41 PM
Welcome to the new Bitcoin forum!

The old forum can still be reached here:
http://bitcoin.sourceforge.net/boards/index.php

I'll repost some selected threads here and add updated answers to questions where I can.

FAQ
http://bitcoin.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?page=FAQ

Download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcoin/files/

The old forum link is dead, can you please check it? I expect an answer in the next 24 hours, so please don't take too long to reply.

Isn't there a backup somewhere, or do you just want satoshi back?  I doubt he will appear again
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
December 15, 2013, 06:50:25 PM
Welcome to the new Bitcoin forum!

The old forum can still be reached here:
http://bitcoin.sourceforge.net/boards/index.php

I'll repost some selected threads here and add updated answers to questions where I can.

FAQ
http://bitcoin.sourceforge.net/wiki/index.php?page=FAQ

Download
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bitcoin/files/

The old forum link is dead, can you please check it? I expect an answer in the next 24 hours, so please don't take too long to reply.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
December 12, 2013, 10:15:19 PM
Satoshi!
What a coincidence!!!

That's also what I'm going to name my first child!    Grin
Activity: 16
December 12, 2013, 09:58:53 PM
Satoshi lives!
ar9
Activity: 352
December 12, 2013, 09:55:31 PM
Thank you, Satoshi!
Activity: 4
December 12, 2013, 09:52:19 PM
please receive a good wish from chinese! sorry for typing wrong name, satoshi.......heehee.......
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 1640
lose: unfind ... loose: untight
December 12, 2013, 08:27:48 PM
I was doing this in secret, but somebody on Reddit spilled the beans. Introducing the Satoshi Shrine.

I see you've used nothing but the finest reclaimed heritage barnwood Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
December 12, 2013, 05:20:55 PM
Is that the first post of Satoshi? Damn this is special.
I definitely need my footprint on here.  Tongue
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Crypto Somnium
December 07, 2013, 05:30:14 AM
Welcome to the best forum on the planet !  Smiley
Activity: 642
Evolution is the only way to survive
December 07, 2013, 04:08:42 AM
624 USD Mark the price in this great thread . Let's be the witness  of the future .  
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
December 07, 2013, 04:06:29 AM

Did you really think you could destroy this ship? She's defied space and time. She's been to a place you couldn't possibly imagine. And now, it is time to go back...

Event Horizon. Doom 3 has a striking resemblance to that film.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2013, 04:04:51 AM

Did you really think you could destroy this ship? She's defied space and time. She's been to a place you couldn't possibly imagine. And now, it is time to go back...

Activity: 15
December 07, 2013, 03:45:45 AM
Bitcoin will hit 1200 Next month!
legendary
Activity: 1526
December 07, 2013, 02:50:17 AM
Since this is a historical thread I'm sending this message to Satoshi: Hello Satoshi - thank you for Bitcoin! It changed my life. This one is for my future self: Hello Disclaimer201, don't let Bitcoin define your entire life. I hope you are healthy and happy. Don't be a greedy bastard. To everyone: These are exciting times, so stay calm. Don't spend all your time in front of computer screens. Learn some French, buy some new curtains for the garage window, build a historical mining rig as if it were 2011. Go swimming. Never sell all of your coins.
Activity: 728
December 07, 2013, 01:31:05 AM
Just posting so I can say I posted in Satoshi's thread. Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: