Pages:
Author

Topic: Well educated nation is the key? - page 12. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
December 25, 2017, 08:24:24 AM
Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys
Yes, but educating the nation is hard to do. But I believe it will be done in process. Well educated Nation is the only key, educated in a good way.
Activity: 107
December 25, 2017, 06:45:48 AM
Yes it is. If poverty is said to be multifaceted then education is the key to coordinate health, sanitation, development and social issues to make a nation better off.
Activity: 118
December 25, 2017, 06:08:14 AM
Yes!Because education offers many great and many opportunities to a person. A person with no education lacks may opportunities. 
Activity: 171
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
December 25, 2017, 06:02:05 AM
Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys
Yes, the one key of being better life or better society is all is educated. That's why all children need to go to school, to teach right behavior and respect each other's.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
December 25, 2017, 04:46:17 AM
An informed country can move mountains in hoards as far as a monetary stance.The country that is well educated, the better it is. Say in the words Education is the backbone of a nation.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
December 22, 2017, 11:24:45 AM
I think it's more important to be morally healthy, to understand that you exist and there are people around, all diverse, have the right to own life and opinion, it is important to be an adequate person in society then society will be healthy and cultural
Activity: 42
December 21, 2017, 07:57:06 PM
If most of the people in one country is educated it has a big possibility that there economic system will boost. If all the people have a good status of work they can really help the government by paying taxes. Many countries around the world that many people are unemployed which the cause of poverty.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS
December 21, 2017, 07:51:20 PM
Actually it doesn't matter if you're educated or not. So long as you are self less. To actually be considerate with your neighbor. To open up and be actually understand them and nit just be emotional. I think no matter how smart you are if you're actually an ass then you'll just put a nation down. Much like if you're looking for a partner who is smart or kind
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
December 21, 2017, 01:52:59 PM

No, but well educated nation can be a big factor to help our nation more competent, productive and effective. I believe that the  key to solve economic problems are the following:
1. Good Communication and friendship to different countries.
2. Peaceful nation and
3. Unity and
4. Good Leaders

great idea i agree with this one, I suggest also to include Godly Leaders i think this is also important to a nation to be well educated.  Wink
If you mean religious, I would strongly disagree. More bad has come out of those than from corrupt politicians have brought upon humanity so far.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
December 21, 2017, 01:51:48 PM
yes of course, education is the key for the nation to be more successful, people will start doing jobs instead of just waiting for the government to work.
it is true that education in a country is the most important thing but we also don't forget what it is atitude. as smart as a nation if it does not have good morals will look bad for anyone who sees it. education is not everything but the nature and culture that makes a nation has a good point
Activity: 79
December 21, 2017, 01:00:32 PM
Yes, I do believe that a well educated nation can change not only economic but also every gap which a nation is suffering. Educated people find a way to do something better than others and they try to invent many things that is why they can change economic position by their digital thoughts.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
December 21, 2017, 11:03:51 AM
yes of course, education is the key for the nation to be more successful, people will start doing jobs instead of just waiting for the government to work.
Activity: 154
Merit: 16
John 3:16/John 14:6
December 21, 2017, 10:00:55 AM

No, but well educated nation can be a big factor to help our nation more competent, productive and effective. I believe that the  key to solve economic problems are the following:
1. Good Communication and friendship to different countries.
2. Peaceful nation and
3. Unity and
4. Good Leaders

great idea i agree with this one, I suggest also to include Godly Leaders i think this is also important to a nation to be well educated.  Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 08:17:12 AM
A well educated nation is very relevant to development but the most important attribute to national development is attitude. A nation is build on good attitudes that gives meaning to trust and until that is achieved. The nation can produce the best scholars and build the tallest schools. There will be no development and poverty
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
December 21, 2017, 08:16:55 AM
Education has always been the most important issue for all countries in the world. Everyone need education so they can get a good job and furthermore a good life.
Activity: 95
December 21, 2017, 08:14:35 AM
yes, because the learned nation of his mindset would be better to improve the welfare of his people to become an educated citizen and able to organize his life for the future in order to become a good citizen in the eyes of other countries. Grin
Activity: 119
Merit: 1
December 21, 2017, 07:45:47 AM
Yes, of course, education is most important for the development of the country. Education plays a crucial role not only in the advancement of technologies, but in everyday life too cause it changes the mentality - a person who has knowledge of his surroundings can survive happily in this society. It is key to success, lets you live a happy life, helps you do what you want with your life, and the country helps you to achieve it if it values education
Activity: 28
December 21, 2017, 07:42:48 AM

Yes, Educated Nation is one key to solve economic problem. Having educated, updated, and knowledgeable individual can be used as weapon to compete around the world. In today's era, if we have educated nation then we act more productive, consistent, and more competent in every action that we do everyday.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
December 21, 2017, 05:34:06 AM
A well educated nation is also one of the good reason I think to stop crimes in our countries. Once we know how to proper do the right thing then there would be no problem at all in our country I think.
Activity: 99
Merit: 36
December 21, 2017, 05:14:02 AM
A well educated nation is only sometimes the key,it is necessary discipline and respect for every single man or woman,not only good education.
Pages:
Jump to: