Pages:
Author

Topic: Well educated nation is the key? - page 14. (Read 3338 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
November 24, 2017, 11:31:35 PM
Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys

Yes a well educated amd smart people are the key to success oylf our country. Well educated people has the skills to help the country grow and to lead the country's growht and to become a succesfull and well sustained society and country.

Although i don't believe that education is the only solution to make countries progressive, it does play a big part in it. Of course if you have citizens that are knowledgeable and have the tools to make their livrd better, hat would reflect on the society they live in in general. But its also important that people who are educated have morals and respect for other or else corruption would almost definitely happen
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 24, 2017, 09:05:22 AM
Is Well Educated Nation can be the key for fixing worst economic problem what do you think guys

Yes a well educated amd smart people are the key to success oylf our country. Well educated people has the skills to help the country grow and to lead the country's growht and to become a succesfull and well sustained society and country.
Activity: 168
November 24, 2017, 06:43:31 AM
yes,well educated people of one nation will be the key of success,all people has the right to express thier fellings because they are all educated
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
November 24, 2017, 05:28:13 AM
Probably, only that nation that have most educated people, can survive now and start living better.
Activity: 123
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
November 23, 2017, 10:24:45 PM
Education is important to everyone. But first education start in home.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 23, 2017, 09:57:40 PM

If fixing the economic problem then i agree with the sentiment that having then on something like education would be the way to go. HOWever i would also just like to add that if we want to face the oyher problems of the world then a well mannered nation is the key
Activity: 132
November 23, 2017, 06:32:31 PM
of course a good education is very influential on the economic improvement of a country, because a good education will produce good human resources and able to improve performance also develop the country's economic system for the better.
Activity: 93
November 23, 2017, 06:11:36 PM
Yes, ofcourse, education is most important in the development of a country. Education plays a crucial role in the advancement of technologies.
Education means obtaining knowledge. A person who has knowledge of his surroundings can survive happily in this society. Education not only helps us in surviving but also makes people aware of their rights and duties towards the nation. Education itself is a right everybody is born with.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
November 23, 2017, 05:59:27 PM
It might actually help especially in the problem of unemployment as everyone will be productive. However, compassion and concern for others can actually do more in battling the world's most common problems like lack of unity, hunger and poverty.
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
November 23, 2017, 03:31:34 PM
a well-educated nation is the key to world peace...only education should not be in the form of "physics, mathematics", but it is necessary to teach the laws of life, kindness and compassion, the emotional differences between a man and a woman and the rules of building relationships...
Activity: 60
November 23, 2017, 02:36:00 PM
Probly yes if the nation is all well educated the people have very deep knowledge on particular things and not get influence by others in just simple they can internalise on them own.it can't build a better nation because all them are capable in there own field..

Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
November 22, 2017, 01:23:35 AM
No. I think Well-mannered is the key for fixing economic problem. There are many well educated people in our country but their attitudes towards others are worst. Look at those politicians who are well educated, they are corrupt and ill-mannered. But if your country is well-mannered, then you can assure that economic problem will be resolved because the people will be helping each others.
Activity: 70
November 22, 2017, 12:12:09 AM
Yes there is correlation of well educated person, someone who is well-educated has a lot of knowledge about many subjects, usually because they have studied a lot at college or University.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 21, 2017, 10:00:43 PM
i think yes cause if the nation is really educated no one will be bullied cause they are educated but sadly in my country theres a lot of people who didnt go to college due to the financial problem cause some of the family are dont like to go to college their son/daughters cause they said its a waist of money.
but for me being educated is good cause you have a bright future for that.
Activity: 121
November 21, 2017, 09:50:47 PM
There are some things in life that are not just by teaching.It also lies on the experiences in life.If you are well educated but do not in a way using it for the good of the community then its nonsense.
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
November 19, 2017, 06:46:11 AM
A country with many educated people can help the country become much more powerful, and rise the power of the country by knowledge.
Activity: 28
November 19, 2017, 06:39:13 AM
what you mean well educated? if we say educated is only knowledge for materials things, My big to say is no. if you say well educated means, not only in materials things but also spiritual, moral, social, and economical. i say big yes. thank you.   
Activity: 53
November 19, 2017, 06:13:49 AM
It's true, but not always the case. The nation can be well educated but poor, with rampant unemployment. And a nation can be less educated with a good economy from its agricultural sector. Anything is possible with hardwork!
copper member
Activity: 420
November 19, 2017, 05:25:11 AM
A well educated nation can do what one can never imagined. A well educated nation can support their country like a mother and can take the country from ground to sky. And well educated nation change economic condition undoubtedly.
Activity: 90
November 19, 2017, 03:47:06 AM
i think so because education it more important thats why we should go to school
Pages:
Jump to: