Pages:
Author

Topic: Well, I just got scammed - page 20. (Read 3032 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 04:30:00 PM
Oh very sorry to hear that man, indeed its a pretty big amount. Please guys be careful on links you visiting and telegrams you ever join. Dont ever answer to anyone messaging you asking for payment or whatever demand... Scammers are getting more and more creative nowadays.
Activity: 275
Merit: 101
June 29, 2018, 04:27:11 PM
Did you follow the link from the official site and ended up in a fraudulent chat?
I'm very sorry for your loss. This is not a small amount in fact. Sad

Another kind of fraud in telegram chats.
A scammer with the same avatar as the administrator writes you a personal message. Well, he goes on to tell tales and tries to take your money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 246
June 29, 2018, 03:19:08 PM
Oh, man sorry to hear that. These scammers are getting ever more creative. Was it a phishing scam? I mean, was the page they sent you to the exact replica of the legit Iagon page? And how did you end up visiting the wrong twitter page in the first place? Was it via google, other social networks, advertisement, or any other way? This info could be helpful to the other forum member to avoid the same mistake. You can never be too careful these days.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 03:10:25 PM
I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

Really sucks.  The lesson is be careful out there.
Pages:
Jump to: