Pages:
Author

Topic: Well, I just got scammed - page 7. (Read 3032 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 01:50:53 PM
i am sorry for you Cry you should be more careful when sending any amount of ethereum to a wallet.
Most definitely, also learn how to encrypt your files that has a wallet in it so it could be used later.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 01:44:52 PM
i am sorry for you Cry you should be more careful when sending any amount of ethereum to a wallet.
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
October 03, 2018, 01:42:27 PM
Very sad to hear that mate. Scammer become very creative and intelligence nowadays. But it was your fault. You should check every link before visit and you have to check their telegram and verify before make any payment. Don't make this mistakes again.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 03, 2018, 01:41:36 PM
I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

Really sucks.  The lesson is be careful out there.

Even scammers today has the talent to create constructive contents and designs, we can hardly tell what  activity today is real. We should be aware of our surroundings. Inspect even the letters 'i' and 'L' scammers often uses phishing sites and replace 'L' to capital 'i'.

Well always think it out several times if you're going to participate in any pre sale. Google is the answer. It won't hurt if you if you get over careful since it's your hard earned money that's at stake
Activity: 400
Merit: 250
October 03, 2018, 01:41:16 PM
for this mistakes my advice is find a telegram channel for you which is your friends in it.
 then if you want the join some ico you can ask your friends, discuss and when you all decide to be join in you can now send eth. because in your group everyone gonna talk about that eth adress and you will double check. that's my solution for all of you guys.

copper member
Activity: 376
Merit: 1
October 03, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
In this business, the greater number of persons have passses through one scam or the other in varying degrees and measures, We all make mistakes, the most I had was transacting with individual sellers, scammed on few occasions where I did not receive my coin, that was when I stopped
Activity: 822
Merit: 100
October 03, 2018, 01:33:34 PM
I wanted to participate in the Iagon pre-sale.  I joined what I thought was the official Iagon telegram.  Turned out it wasn't.  I followed the instructions on the pinned message, which directed me to send ETH to a specified wallet address.  Turned out it was all a scam, and I lost 5 ETH. 

Always double check website and social media platform of projects before joining them it hurts to get scammed of hard earned money sorry for your loss.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
October 03, 2018, 01:28:22 PM
your story is so sad for hear that, but we can learn from your experience for participating in ico project, and never buy or send eth from direct message, just send to trusted address from developer
Activity: 840
October 03, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
I want to give an important note: the team has never contacted you personally to provide instructions that aim to cheat and run your balance. All admin telegram ID accounts are usually on pinned posts, you must be careful
Activity: 1078
Merit: 254
October 03, 2018, 01:08:13 PM
scammers are getting more and more creative and users are getting more and more naive. Wake up we're on a networking type of work people would really use this advantage to mask their selves and steal other people's money and time.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
October 03, 2018, 12:57:31 PM
Sad to hear that but it's all your fault. Why don't you check twice before making any payment? The Internet is full of scammers. So, we everyone should be more careful while we are doing some business. I always ensure before making any kinda payment.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
October 03, 2018, 12:54:38 PM

Even scammers today has the talent to create constructive contents and designs, we can hardly tell what  activity today is real. We should be aware of our surroundings. Inspect even the letters 'i' and 'L' scammers often uses phishing sites and replace 'L' to capital 'i'.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
October 03, 2018, 11:44:41 AM
I´m very sorry,

The scammers are more creative day after day, we need to be very careful!

Activity: 728
October 03, 2018, 11:37:36 AM
I am sorry to hear about this, because in my opinion it would be impossible to get your money that has been hit by a scam, make this a valuable experience and do not repeat it again, thank you for sharing the story, because with that we can be more careful
copper member
Activity: 73
October 03, 2018, 10:56:38 AM
This is really annoying and these people keep making people scared of Cryptocurrencies. People now see it as a scam because of all these.. so sorry for your loss mate.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
October 03, 2018, 10:54:21 AM
Awful situation really.  Therefore, you need to be more careful when investing in a product and look for full information about it!

You know most of scammer are expand their knowledge in other words smart scammer. Actually there's a lot of victims of scam project,  that's why it's necessary to make a deep research before put an investment.
Activity: 504
Merit: 108
October 03, 2018, 10:52:10 AM
Try to change you strategy of picking up the project. I believe you will succeed and someday you`ll make very good investment
Activity: 392
Merit: 27
October 03, 2018, 10:48:08 AM
Sad to hear that. I afraid to invest like this, that`s why i look for trusted investment funds to invest into serious project
Activity: 207
October 03, 2018, 10:41:17 AM
Awful situation really.  Therefore, you need to be more careful when investing in a product and look for full information about it!
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
October 03, 2018, 10:37:13 AM
It is always sad to hear that someone was deceived by scammers, but the most annoying thing is that in each such case, the whole fault lies on the victim.  Sad The victims are too careless and inattentive, so that the scammers just have to use it and steal money . Before contacting / forwarding money to someone, make sure that you are communicating in the official channel and talking to an official representative of a project . This simple rule will save you a lot of money ....
Pages:
Jump to: