Pages:
Author

Topic: Well Prepared For the Bull Market And So Far In Bitcoin Investment. - page 3. (Read 496 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 520
This is a nice step to move forward ahead in preparation for the bullrun, while some are making noise and doubting about bitcoin, we still found in as many as possible eager and ready to use the digital network for an investment, I know you will never regret this decision and when you've come to the apex of bullrun profitability, others will be wondering if you actually could made such income through your bitcoin investment or not, keep holding and ensure that you don't make the mistake of using a custodial means of storage.
Activity: 238
Merit: 199
If you have a plan to sell that stash in the future, avoid looking at Bitcoin prices from time to time. Go find some leisure to avoid looking at charts always  Wink
Thanks for this great advice. My investment is for long term though I will temper small unit of bitcoin in this forthcoming bull market but my main target is the next bull market which will be occurring in the year 2029 to 2030. I am not even looking at the chart or the price.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208
Once a man, twice a child!
OP, you've done well for yourself and that's because you were intentional in your action from the beginning. Keep it up. You know what that BTC value amounts to in our local currency. It's not even done yet. It's just about to start spiking. You got in at a good time. I hope you already have a level you want to start taking profit before the noise begins. The excitement will make many overstay in the market. Once the excitement begins you may be tempted to get more greedy and that's not  good. I said when to start taking profit and that's because you don't want to quit the market at once. Take profit gradually once it touches your line of exit because it can still go way past it and you don't want to be on the sidelines with remorse.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 49
Binance #Smart World Global Token
My Bitcoin Investment
I thanks God I am back to continue the knowledge of bitcoin and it Blockchain, within this period which I was absent from the forum, I have learn more and I have also taught many people and some of them also invested in bitcoin some times I used some of the good quality posts for reference, I have not stopped my learning. And today I am a good investor. So far so good I have invested 0.05494075 BTC.

Wow. good job sir! I think your nice story illustrates how a simple man with a humble means can still make it big with Bitcoin investing. I know that saving money for cryptocurrency is not an easy task since we are dealing also with the reality of rising cost of living - like inflation everywhere is so real. Now, despite these many challenges hampering us everyday you never give up and continue your dream of owning Bitcoin just before the coming halving in April. What are the reasons for accumulating Bitcoin...is it to use it for future plans?
Activity: 2464
Merit: 209
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Wow! After a year, you have acquired this much bitcoin and it was through DCA as well. I would say that that is really admirable and inspiring especially for those who do not think they can’t afford bitcoin. In just a year or maybe even less, you could accumulate bitcoin depending on how much you want to have.

This makes me want to work even harder and try to have as much bitcoin as you have now. While it is truly such an amazing milestone, I would advise for you to not share exactly how much bitcoin you have. The world is a dangerous place and whether that is on the internet or somewhere else, there are still lots of ill-intentioned people.

I am wishing you all the best and good luck!
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
Congratulations, happy with your achievement and I hope you collect the largest amount of Bitcoin to achieve your dreams, but do not disclose what you have of Bitcoin. It is just like going to a crowded road and saying out loud that you have $20,000 in your pockets. scammers will now try to access your phone to steal what you have, so be careful.

Announce your rank up, merit or any achievements that makes you feel great!
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1344
Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange
Congrats OP.
Now your next assignment is how to become "diamond hands".
Where it will help you to keep calm, avoid FUDs, and panic sell.

If you have a plan to sell that stash in the future, avoid looking at Bitcoin prices from time to time. Go find some leisure to avoid looking at charts always  Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 429
Welcome back It is good to see that you are making progress and in good spirits, staying motivated to continue to hold any portion of Bitcoin is a welcome development, I believe your cool-off time while you were away from the forum has given you the chance the save up for a time like this.

I am happy that you have that much spare cash at hand to be able to have bought that amount of Bitcoin,  to mark and celebrate your welcome back to the forum.
Activity: 238
Merit: 199
My Bitcoin Investment
I thanks God I am back to continue the knowledge of bitcoin and it Blockchain, within this period which I was absent from the forum, I have learn more and I have also taught many people and some of them also invested in bitcoin some times I used some of the good quality posts for reference, I have not stopped my learning. And today I am a good investor. So far so good I have invested 0.05494075 BTC.

In January 1, 2023, I made my first purchased of bitcoin My First Bitcoin on the New Year Day 2023. and after that I purchased it massively when the price was low as $23+k as of of early (first 4 months) 2023 and after then I used DCA to accumulate every week and month and today I have a good number or amount of bitcoin for my level. And I am not competing with anyone but to my level. I have bitcoin now.  I was planning to have 1 bitcoin but at a time the school expenses were much so I have to stop and hodle the once I have acquired.

I think this is the time for me to excite my joy. I have invested some reasonable amount of bitcoin before the halving and the Bull Market. At first I was keeping my coins in the Exchange where I bought my coins but later when I discovered that it is not saved for me to keep them there, then I created an Electrum wallet which I have asked question on it last year , so I transferred all the coins to the newly created wallet and printed out the seed phrase and laminated it and keep it in a safe place and also photocopy two extra and store it in different locations. I will like to thanks those who taught me wallet from one way or the other in the forum. Such as LoyceMobile, NeuroticFish, Charles-Tim, joniboini, Rruchi man, SquirrelJulietGarden, Peanutswar.

And special greeting to The Cryptovator, The Sceptical Chymist, rby, Rikafip, SamReomo, GeorgeJohn, CryptoHeadlineNews, Dr.Bitcoin_Strange, Franctoshi, Sandra_hakeem, Eh Moo Nah, SmartGold01, Mpamaegbu, Adbitco. Thanks you all.

DiMarxist.
Pages:
Jump to: