Pages:
Author

Topic: Wepower is shady, please share - page 2. (Read 259 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 0
January 27, 2018, 05:59:36 PM
I've investigated this project enough. I decided and took.I think the advancing times will be very profitable. I absolutely believe.
Activity: 8
January 27, 2018, 11:19:50 AM
Most of the articles on 220 energia are in Finnish, i would never have know it was a scam if i didint read about the company on a Finnish business news site.

220 energia has done some really shady things to its customers. If they were legit and had so much experience in this industry they would never partner with this company. I think the ico will probably be profitable because of the amount of followers, but i have a hard time seeing this succeed in the longterm. 

I really hate bad actors, and they are unfortunately flocking to crypto. I just want to share information others might not find.
Activity: 94
January 27, 2018, 07:14:08 AM
But even a successful company might work with a fraudster, wouldn't it?
Wepower is just a new ICO project, and maybe there is a problem with the initial partner, but I don't think it will deny the project.
[/quote]

Yeah thats a valid point, maybe some companies don't realize they are fraud. but ultimately you are guilty sometimes by association.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 05:47:07 AM
220 energia is a fraud company, but it doesn't mean Wepower is a fraudulent project.
Wepower is hot enough that its Telegram group has a huge user base. Even if it's a scam, I think that when the bubble in the ICO market is so big, investing in Wepower can still be profitable.
But note that Wepower is not a hoax.
"Even if"? If you are legit, you don't partner with a scam company period. Just sell what you bought for a profit and watch it burn.
But even a successful company might work with a fraudster, wouldn't it?
Wepower is just a new ICO project, and maybe there is a problem with the initial partner, but I don't think it will deny the project.
Activity: 94
January 27, 2018, 05:45:56 AM
This is a really good posting. I feel some of these ICO's you have to be leary of. Yes it does look like Wepower is legit, but it makes you question why they partner with scam companies.
Activity: 31
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 05:42:46 AM
220 energia is a fraud company, but it doesn't mean Wepower is a fraudulent project.
Wepower is hot enough that its Telegram group has a huge user base. Even if it's a scam, I think that when the bubble in the ICO market is so big, investing in Wepower can still be profitable.
"Even if"? If you are legit, you don't partner with a scam company period. Just sell what you bought for a profit and watch it burn.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 05:39:15 AM
January 27, 2018, 05:20:05 AM
If you are thinking of investing in this project you should read this, i have no incentives in giving you this information, except not being a fan of bad actors.
January 27, 2018, 03:44:17 AM
Im worried about this project and here is why

https://medium.com/@EmiliaFin/warning-wepower-partnered-with-a-scam-company-d638beb74d3d

Please share so people know what they are investing in
Pages:
Jump to: