Pages:
Author

Topic: We're Allowing TOO Much! It's gone too far with Lauda. - page 2. (Read 1837 times)

Activity: 241
Merit: 98
I'd like to contribute.  When OG was pretending to be my friend for free advertising, he told me many lies about Lauda.  I removed my trust for Lauda, and for a period even had Lauda excluded from my trust network.  OG told me similar lies about Blazed.

Nothing bad happened to me other than OG posting PMs taken out of context, as usual.   Thank goodness we got that sorted out.  Smiley

What lies were said about me? I am not one to stir the pot, but would love to hear how I have somehow scammed someone...
He's telling the lies obviously,i would need a detailed explanation or a reference to what he's claiming Vod is a total moronic idiot who loses his reputation recently because of OG.Blazed you know Lauda and his abusive colleagues are the real problem in the community,should u close your eyes to see the real thing and pretend that theres nothing wrong like what theymos is doing.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
Just a made up statement and Theymos could easily verify that my account has never changed hands or any old school person I have ever dealt with.

Theymos verifying that would set a bad precedence that Thule's claims should be taken seriously....

Not just my opinion - at least a dozen people agree he is not trustworthy.

Fine, but the accusation is stupid and has no proof.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Just a made up statement and Theymos could easily verify that my account has never changed hands or any old school person I have ever dealt with.

Theymos verifying that would set a bad precedence that Thule's claims should be taken seriously....

Not just my opinion - at least a dozen people agree he is not trustworthy.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
@blazed you punk openly talked with Lauda and the gang to force on project owners who start an ICO on bitcointalk to accept your rules to only accept campaign managers you allow or else you are going to defame them as scammers.

About adding the abusers in power and allowing the massiv red flood i won't even mention anymore.

You clearly deserve to be degraded for that plan.

BTW isn't your account bought ?

I have no clue what your first statement is about, but I have never forced anyone here to do anything. This account was not bought and where would you come up with something so silly?

Hold up, blazed account is bought? Where is the proof of that.
There is no way I would believe that.

Activity: 2254
Merit: 960
100% Deposit Match UP TO €5000!
Hold up, blazed account is bought? Where is the proof of that.
There is no way I would believe that.
Activity: 252
Merit: 56
Lauda? where did you go? you didn't answer my last question about your observable lying and scamming?  We were having a nice chat? don't run away like that. I felt our relationship was starting to bloom.

Explain why this kind of deception for direct financial gain is not worthy of red on its own?  Let's forget all your other shady stuff "for now". This is SCAMMING pure and simple.  Why can you scam others ?  then give red trust to those that present observable instances that demonstrate what you are REALLY LIKE?  

I mean that question should be to ALL DT MEMBERS here but we know they're all a bunch of scared ass licking gimps like LFC and VOD so perhaps it's best to address you alone and hear you excuses rather than those excuses you order your bitches to relay on your behalf.

See how you have ZERO power over us? we can just sit here and say whatever we like to your face (so long as it is true and verifiable ) and you can do NOTHING about it except add more red marks or order other servile skanks you control to add their own red marks.

Well you can run away that's for sure like you just did and AVOID the question. See how we bitch slap you around like a pathetic piece of shit lol? The observable instances are ALL on our side. They don't fade either, bitch slapping you now or in a year or 5 years will be equally as fun.

You lied and scammed, now you think you can use scam tags to cover your tracks and bully others around. Your goons are laughable if they are not debunking their own arguments they are getting busted as scammers and liars too or sending incriminating PM's or just looking like ass kissing dregs and are more of an embarrassment than useful accomplices.

I will pose this same question to you every time you reply to me, so get forming your best excuse (better than under cover agents please, have some dignity) so we can laugh in your face.

This latest threat to red tag any honest member that buys something from QS will be your undoing and that of DT.  If any of them were worth a shit they would have told you outright by now that is unacceptable. You can not brand honest members with scam tags for buying something here?  Still it's great for us. Another great item to bitch slap you and your servile bunch of rag tag scum around with for which they will have NO answer.

@everyone

Tman is likely bullshitting anyway, until we see the PM from lauda to Tman and tmans reply telling lauda to fuck off then it is probably safe to strike that off as pure nonsense.

Activity: 115
Merit: 10
you know Lauda once asked me about someone on my trust-list, my answer was "fuck off cat" and guess what, im still here - not ded, not off DT, the cat isn't some dodgy forum deity, all you pricks having daily Lauda wanks really need to get a life.

Maybe because you're on DT too? Never would've considered that as a factor?  Huh Huh Huh Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 938
Merit: 276
@blazed you punk openly talked with Lauda and the gang to force on project owners who start an ICO on bitcointalk to accept your rules to only accept campaign managers you allow or else you are going to defame them as scammers.

About adding the abusers in power and allowing the massiv red flood i won't even mention anymore.

You clearly deserve to be degraded for that plan.

BTW isn't your account bought ?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
His "fuck off" can mean a hundred things. You need context. Wink

very true..

your still a cunt though cat
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
you know Lauda once asked me about someone on my trust-list, my answer was "fuck off cat" and guess what, im still here - not ded, not off DT, the cat isn't some dodgy forum deity, all you pricks having daily Lauda wanks really need to get a life.

To be fair, "fuck off" from you is roughly equivalent to "aight mate".
To be fair, its also the equivalent of "you're a dodgy cunt ain't ya."
His "fuck off" can mean a hundred things. You need context. Wink
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org

To be fair, "fuck off" from you is roughly equivalent to "aight mate".
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1808
Exchange Bitcoin quickly-https://blockchain.com.do
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 2008
First Exclusion Ever
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
legendary
Terminated.
Lauda asked him, but if LFC didn't exclude BILL from his list and didn't tagged him.....  Then nothing would of happened to LFC, he got a request and probably shared opinion on the matter..... all if this is just so blown up.
Nothing would have happened to him the same way nothing has happened to others. However, pajeet joe's always need someone to blame. I'm fine with being the flying catbat witch so that the monkeys like CH have a totem to scream at. Cheesy

Photo of LAUDA as a FLYING CATBAT
The witch LAUDA
Identified Flying Object (IFO)
(Better than a UFO.  Much better than an ICO.)

legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
This shit's definitely gone too far. If only there was something else we could do, like maybe theymos could implement a forum feature allowing us to express our displeasure or even - gasp - distrust of certain individuals so that we wouldn't need 15 threads about each one.
The ability to exclude a person from your trust list harmed the trust system. Instead of holding a person accountable for including someone who should not be in their trust list, users now have the option of excluding the person who should not be in the trust network.

And the problem is........?
Perhaps you should have read the rest of the post jackass. Your history of sticking up for scammers and acting in bad faith has not gone unnoticed.

As stated, the problem is people are not held accountable for having someone in their trust list that has no business being on a reputable persons trust list.

Show me an observable instance where I acted in bad faith.

I am not sticking up for scammers either. I am just not accepting your biased assumtions you call evidence.
legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 12981
BTC + Crossfit, living life.
Lauda asked him, but if LFC didn't exclude BILL from his list and didn't tagged him.....  Then nothing would of happened to LFC, he got a request and probably shared opinion on the matter..... all of this is just so blown up.

Just to now? @The-One-Above-All where do you contribute? Cause I know for sure its much less then what I try to do for this kind community....

Btw just as you accuse memers to "kiss ass"....  you probably do the same for others + using an ALT account for doing that, also that long post? Seriously I hang off after line 3 ....

Try and put all of this effort in some BTC-related stuff, then maybe you can reach people and be helpful or whatever...
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
This shit's definitely gone too far. If only there was something else we could do, like maybe theymos could implement a forum feature allowing us to express our displeasure or even - gasp - distrust of certain individuals so that we wouldn't need 15 threads about each one.
The ability to exclude a person from your trust list harmed the trust system. Instead of holding a person accountable for including someone who should not be in their trust list, users now have the option of excluding the person who should not be in the trust network.

Perhaps you should have read the rest of the post jackass. Your history of sticking up for scammers and acting in bad faith has not gone unnoticed.

As stated, the problem is people are not held accountable for having someone in their trust list that has no business being on a reputable persons trust list.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1166
🤩Finally Married🤩

Keep Barking Dawg.

Gonna sit still and watch.
(Thanks for Mentioning my name, I almost missed the hot events)

The Queen of Cats guides us. The Queen of Cats teaches us. The Queen of Cats protects us. In your light we thrive. In your mercy we are sheltered. In your wisdom we are humbled. We live only to serve. Our lives are yours.
legendary
Terminated.
The problem is that we can now easily kick out his alts and goons. Wink
Pages:
Jump to: