Pages:
Author

Topic: We're WAY too CONFIDENT about the current BTC Price. See picture in topic. - page 5. (Read 9386 times)

legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
you do know that those charts mean nothing if they aren't logarithmic. i hope you know what those are.

going parabolic in log = madness

lmao, it looks even worse in log..
Activity: 532
Merit: 261
­バカ
you do know that those charts mean nothing if they aren't logarithmic. i hope you know what those are.

going parabolic in log = madness
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1010
Borsche
volume? Draw the same for BtcCNY you'll be surprised. MtGox is exactly half the volume of the last run up, but bitstamp has the missing half, and chinese one adds at least 50k per day. so no, the volume is there. large spikes which test the load tolerance of exchanges is yet to come during the crash, but so far it's a steady rise.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Lucky sell? I'm looking at the red circles but I still don't see any similarities besides the obvious.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Free World
Here is a much better CIRCLE

notice the blue circle?

notice the 2 blue circles?

notice the 2 blue circles INSIDE THE RED CIRCLES?

lol
Activity: 509
Disrupt the banking system!
True. It may be too soon to say, but, I sold today at $360 and it's dropped to about ~$339 soon after.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Haha yeah, had to point the obvious since I'm sure people will look at it and not see the pattern. But did you notice my point?

Yup, hard to say though. There is an actual reason for the price rising, now. The Trust, and China.

Thats a lot of coins off the market. And price rise -> hype -> price rise.

Haha yeah, had to point the obvious since I'm sure people will look at it and not see the pattern. But did you notice my point?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Same chart, with red circles:

One circle is is on the left and one on the right...

Gotcha!  Cheesy
Same chart, with red circles:

Here's the char for the last running 12 months... ending with this month so far:

I'd like to point out the bubble that burst back in april. It didn't just fall from $266 to $200... it literally tanked. Now I'd like to draw your attention to the right side of this chart... see something similar?

Yep. If you're dealt with bitcoins for a long time, you'll know that history has repeated itself in the past with bitcoin (Remember the first time it hit $28?? haha.. yeah we were all shocked.)

Anyway, be very very very careful.
Pages:
Jump to: