Pages:
Author

Topic: Western Union is testing Ripple for money transfers! - page 4. (Read 710 times)

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
Super news from Western Union! They currently testing Ripple (XRP) for future money transfers.

Ripple was clapping because his ambition to defeat ethereum might become real.
The relationship between 'Western Union' and 'Ripple' can increase the popularity of Ripple rides up and become more aggressive in the market.
As a result of this cooperation, 'Western Union' probably will be blamed by speculators as it has led to a significant increase in the price of Ripple in crypto market.

lol What a load of BS WU has very little if anything to do with the rise or fall of Ripple. They'd wash their hands clean of crypto the first moment they can. In fact, if they even smell a crypto exchange has taken place through their networks they will simply freeze that money. Xrp has a tendency to pop up out of nowhere every couple of months to a year and then disappear into obscurity again.
Activity: 337
Merit: 102
That's great news! I think she can revive xrp and raise its price now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
While this is good for xrp, I don't think it's good for crypto in general.

It's a centralized corporate coin after all. Goes against what most cryptos stand for.
Activity: 322
Merit: 15
It's good to know that the banks are totally aware and wanted to join the cryptocurrency hype. However I think the distribution/transfers of money is very unclear since the value of ripple or any altcoins are very unpredictable.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
i hate xrp if the banks and finical institutions controlling cryptos what’s the point of having decentralised stem.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I'm a big believer in XRP, but the price changes are weird. Whenever there is good news the price is unchanged... and then it shoots up suddenly and dramatically after a while.
But this is yet more good news! Long-term, the XRP price is only going one way... up Smiley

banks could not fud in crypto market , so they are doing partnership with highly centralized coins like ripple .
why so much centralization in any coin !
crypto main purpose was decentralization and giving back power to its real owner .
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
sorry but for me the source is not clear
to claim possibles partnerships you need an official declaration or a post on the official western union website

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
Still I wont touch Ripple. Not decentralized, no proof of work and no open access. Ripple just trojan horse of the bank to get their hands on ETH and BTC for cheap. Ripple is the instrument with which the banks get into crypto for cheap. Holding Ripple is a risky game. Western Union should be history soon enough.

This might be FUD news or what but I'll do the same thing, will not invest on Ripple because its centralized though its good coin in terms of market cap but I still don't want to take more risk on this. I tried holding this thing when it hit 20k sats and suddenly dump too hard then because of that I learned not to hold centralized coin anymore.
Activity: 48
Merit: 1
Great! Great move by western union, maybe theyre gonna start transferring cryptocurrencies to but i wonder why ripple? Instead of ethereum or bitcoin? I wonder why. But its great! this will be a stepping stone for other western union like to be accepting altcoins for transfer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 131
Still I wont touch Ripple. Not decentralized, no proof of work and no open access. Ripple just trojan horse of the bank to get their hands on ETH and BTC for cheap. Ripple is the instrument with which the banks get into crypto for cheap. Holding Ripple is a risky game. Western Union should be history soon enough.
Activity: 13
Not going to happen unless western union announced it,no this is another FUD from the big players whos bet in XRP,there is no way that blockchain technology will be adapt by these remittances company because they are very centralized.I aint going to support XRP because it is a cancer to our community it could destroy our decentralized community.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Global payments company Western Union is testing transactions using technology from cryptocurrency platform Ripple, its CFO Raj Agrawal said. It follows speculation in early January that Western Union planned to start using Ripple to facilitate money transfers.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019
Well after MoneyGram has partnered with XRP it is nice to see it's rival is also trying to catch up by looking into ways to integrate their system with ripple. This is really good news as we see day by day that companies are looking into ways for blockchain to help with their business run smoothly without any errors.
Nice to see that some big players in the global payment industry are tapping into the idea of the blockchain technology and making use of ripple as their drop spot to see how things go.

Hopefully, this should be a good one for ripple anyway as I should expect some of these news to spring up some rally for the coin. However, that still does not change my skepticism for the project. It is centralized and that is all it will ever be.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
T H E G O L D E N I C O
Super news from Western Union! They currently testing Ripple (XRP) for future money transfers.
Western Union Says It's Testing Transactions With Ripple

I totally agree with Western-Union that Ripple is their best choice to be their partner on sending money across countries and I totally support their platform.
I am a big fan of Ripple and a holder of a couple of thousands of XRP since last year so now I'm getting excited that Ripple had again passed another milestone that companies are bringing up closer to  their clients trhough blockchain technology.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255

Ripple was clapping because his ambition to defeat ethereum might become real.
The relationship between 'Western Union' and 'Ripple' can increase the popularity of Ripple rides up and become more aggressive in the market.
As a result of this cooperation, 'Western Union' probably will be blamed by speculators as it has led to a significant increase in the price of Ripple in crypto market.
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
This is sure a FUD,just like what we had in the XRP's coinbase listing FUD a lot of people lose money,because these bankers are good in manipulating this coin,I hope less people arent researching so they would know that this is just a FUD,probably because these bankers wants to pump their coins so they could take profits from it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 7
I dont believe that western union will deal with ripple because they dont want to give power any token. if they use crypto , they can  create  western union token. it is speculation.

One SWIFT move and it will die. If you know what I mean. And western union token is great idea!
Activity: 219
I dont believe that western union will deal with ripple because they dont want to give power any token. if they use crypto , they can  create  western union token. it is speculation.
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 10802
There are lies, damned lies and statistics. MTwain
Great News! I think that in the short term well se such news from FIAT banks trying to be early adopters of crypto as a strategy for growth and gain competive advantages (at leat, so as to not get left behind).
They have to be wary though on native born crypto banks which are now on the surge from ICOs.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
The fact of supporting Ripple by banking systems doesn't make it more centralized ?

Don't think so, but it the best adopted coin by banks atm.
If this will happen we should be supportive for what their planed to do atleast we have many choice.Cryptocurrency is so hype now that's why even in banking system they would like to tied up.Granted for all member of crypto world because this is a proof that people interested to involve in cryptoworld.
Pages:
Jump to: