Pages:
Author

Topic: what 1 item you most want to buy in 2018 ?? - page 2. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 53
Merit: 0
If you really wanted to sell items on eBay, fast-moving items would most likely be gadgets, electronics, bargain items, collector items etc. However, if you wanted to compete in this category you would have to contend with heaps of sellers that is competing in the same category with a better rep than you have. Most likely they have sourced the item for a long period of time and have to build a niche for themselves.

If you want to sell something, sell what you can get your hands on relatively cheap but good quality. You will lose more customer by selling bad quality items and questionable products.

Build your own market and maintain the customer trust.

It is not what is hot that will get you, customers, it is what they want. And all that it takes to sell on eBay is just 1 customer to bid for the product that they like.

If it is numbers game that everybody is selling, then niche market will be lost. As long as it is profitable, you should not worry. I am sure that the market is big enough for any product.

If Ferrari's were mass produced because it is hot, it would not be Ferarri anymore
Activity: 111
Merit: 2
I guess its time to upgrade my car, going to buy a used one though because buying new is a big waste of money.
Activity: 112
My laptop has been given some issues for some now so I will like to buy new laptop but this time I want to buy apple laptop.
Activity: 134
I plan to buy 1unit home so that later if I later married there is already a place to live for my small family
Activity: 28
a house
Activity: 47
Samsung s9+
Activity: 15
I want a new laptop mobile workstation and pc workstation so I can start cad service business.
Activity: 42
I want to buy Toyota Camry
Activity: 31
Way more BTC for sure!
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
Still wanna buy myself a 3d-printer. I understand that it's too late, the hype has gone and I probably won't a thing earn on it, but wanna try to print something at least for myself.
Activity: 39
I like to buy a car this year
Activity: 37
The most what i buy in 2018  is home in mouting
Activity: 25
I want to buy a new laptop and of course with the latest spec,
Activity: 32
i want to buy clothes and things for my kids ..
Activity: 42
I want to buy a rhino roadbike or rhino mtb.
Activity: 82
Yamaha R-15 v3 Smiley Smiley
Yes yamaha
Activity: 185
PS4
Activity: 84
I'd love to buy the next generation iphone  Grin
Activity: 36