Pages:
Author

Topic: what 1 item you most want to buy in 2018 ?? - page 3. (Read 286 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
The 1 item I want to buy in 2018 is the latest soccer boots, as I will start my new season with a new club and new shoes may add to my confidence in playing.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
I wish to buy my own car and ride in it this year. So help me God.
Activity: 82
I like to buy bicikle😌
Activity: 77
I want to buy pandora 😜
Activity: 39
I want to buy shoes and jacket 💋
Activity: 86
I get mercedes before 1week 😛👌
Activity: 37
I like to buy a car this year 2018
Activity: 38
I like to buy one trainers and whatch  in 208
Activity: 98
I want to buy a lot of cryptocurrency, haha
Activity: 33
I want to buy a new bike.
Activity: 495
Merit: 10
More btc
Activity: 28
I wanted to buy a new cellphone higher spec's, good quality not very expensive and affordable.
Activity: 4
I'm all about saving at the moment. If I was to splash out, I'd really like to buy some of the gear I sold a few years back. Would love a Gibson Les Paul again & Vox AC30 along with some pedals. Still have some but sold a lot of the good ones like Strymon El Capistan to fund other things.
Activity: 7
Yamaha xvs950 bolt haha
With Vance&Hines ofc Cool
Activity: 16
I will buy a gaming rig.
Activity: 97
talking about 2018, I'd love to buy stuff I've been wanting for a long time. i would love to buy ram corsair vengeance ddr4 enough for 8 giga to raise the original 4 giga to be 16 giga and also buy ssd for preparation play gta 6.
I'd love to buy the sickest and expensive laptop, the Acer Predator 21X, and also love to buy the GTX 1080ti for my PC upgrade.
Activity: 112
A good quality headphone/headset for listening music and watch movies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 32
Gold and Silver. Gold should go to $2100/ounce and silver to $70/ounce. Long term safest investment supported by tax. Look at the prices today.   Wink
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
New laptop with higher spec. 
Activity: 106
Merit: 12
talking about 2018, I'd love to buy stuff I've been wanting for a long time. i would love to buy ram corsair vengeance ddr4 enough for 8 giga to raise the original 4 giga to be 16 giga and also buy ssd for preparation play gta 6.
Pages:
Jump to: