Pages:
Author

Topic: what a great month - page 17. (Read 11931 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
September 25, 2018, 05:09:10 AM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?
Some people were just targeting particular coins and saying sh*t about them, just like they did to Ethereum, saying that Ethereum falling and that people should quit from it, lol… I knew smart investors used that as an opportunity to buy in.

Ethereum wasn’t the only coin in the market that its price had a fall, lots of other coins including Bitcoin did the same, don’t know why they are only coming for ETH. But whatever the price for ETH is already appreciating and is back above $200.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
September 24, 2018, 08:25:35 PM
Do not judge the market just going by ETH price. Looking at bitcoin and many other top coins, those seem to slowly trying to turn up. So far, it is just another sideways flat month.
Activity: 116
Merit: 3
September 24, 2018, 08:17:40 PM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

Yeah, so far so good. I hope it continues until we hit another $10k leading into the most expected bull-run. But in reality, we all know its not going to happen this year :|
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
(https://exip.live/)
September 24, 2018, 08:15:29 PM
$ 245.15. Are you talking about Ethereum prices? Some of my friends say that the market situation does not have to worry us, because it is still in good condition. Sooner or later it will go through the process of increase. Even though it's only limited to hope today.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
September 24, 2018, 07:15:45 PM
There is always a sign and breath of relief whenever the market is going up. I wish it's always like that but it's not possible. We are still in bear season though and I'm not yet convinced by these temporary or short upward movement.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
September 23, 2018, 08:28:34 PM
All these days have been quite good for many cryptos, equally, it is always good to be involved in the market and know what to do and what not, what really interests me is that bitcoin has remained relatively stable all these days, so hopefully it can be remarketed again.
copper member
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 08:25:54 PM
Surely there is a change in the market but my concern is for how long will the positive change continues. I think the upcoming decision of SEC on ETF will determine the extent of how long this positive change will be
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 08:03:23 PM
Unlike me, I am not worried because I know the time comes the market will pump, and I use the opportunity of the dump to buy and hold more.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 08:00:05 PM
Prices as of this moment are getting higher. But still prices are really unpredictable, we are just considering some data that affects the prices of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 250
September 23, 2018, 07:51:37 PM

what do you think?
like the previous year, the end of the year has always been an upward trend for crypto, it's just that I'm still a bit pessimistic if this increase will be a stable point for crypto, I feel there will still be further corrections for this
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
September 23, 2018, 07:35:03 PM
I think you are talking about the price of ethereum there. Eth will not stop amazing and i know is is going to climb back to $300 very soon and before we know it, the bullish market will set in.
Activity: 2408
Merit: 213
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

what do you think?

All are worried since bitcoin price dump their price, but suddenly we all need to be brave for this moment because of this recent bitcoin value.

In this year 2018 for me nothing great month but i didn't scared for been almost a year price up a little dump huge, but yes ofcourse i hope someday bitcoin price become better again, but this now i can't guve any comments when is bitcoin going this year.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
September 23, 2018, 07:14:24 PM
Months is interesting.. now is positive mood, everything looks fine.
Volume slowly comes back, prices grow.
in 6 days, will be big SEC. Hope how it will change after. 50/50 or huge grow, or fall
Activity: 147
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 07:05:23 PM
I think we are talking about ethereum and the rise in the price at this time of the month is an indication that it has initiated recovery. This is good and I hope its full recovery to where the price was by the ending of last year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:56:22 PM

what do you think?

Although we have seen many big decreasing in the crypto markets, the last news have made me a little bit hopeful for the near future prices. I hope the holders can have good chances to have good selling opportunities in the next months .
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:44:41 PM
I hope it is time for green after a couple of months ago  the market on fire , I know that this has not been fully recovered but this is a pretty good atmosphere to start the crypto market.
Activity: 882
Merit: 110
September 23, 2018, 06:43:11 PM
for the low market last month I thought that was a natural thing, now we can see prices in a good position in December and we can prove that. so I think it's the best month to see the price of coins in a good position.
Activity: 392
September 23, 2018, 06:39:37 PM

what do you think?
everything about the market is volatile, so everything is about patience and trust. if you have started to feel worried about the market conditions that continue to decline, usually we feel panicked and immediately sell them. in my opinion it is a lack of patience and increasing concern
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
September 23, 2018, 06:33:28 PM
Not a great month at all, at the beginning of the month it fell from over $7,000 and still hasn't returned to this number, in which way is this a great month at all? Maybe for Ripple and XLM, but everything else has taken a beaten and made an approx 70% recovery.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
September 23, 2018, 06:30:48 PM

what do you think?

I am happy to see that the market is slowly recovering from the fall, i am also hoping that this last quarter could give us hopes and worry free and to give us more profits, because lately, we been experiencing a major loss from our portfolio.

Have a great day
Pages:
Jump to: