Pages:
Author

Topic: what a great month - page 18. (Read 11931 times)

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
September 23, 2018, 06:24:54 PM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

Obviously you are talking about Ethereum because we have seen the price slide almost 80%-90%. So for most of us, its disheartening seeing it that way.

However, it seems that it has rebounded nicely and going above the $200 threshold so its a good indication that it has still the support of investors and they are not going on the next coin to pump. It also shows how this market reall works, very unpredictable. Today you might see the price below what you expected and then you fell disappointed, then the next day it bounce back and you feel good about it. So Yes, this might be a good indication that Ethereum is slowly getting up on its knees and will have a good price before the end of the year (but don't expect another ATH).
Activity: 798
Merit: 104
September 23, 2018, 06:23:11 PM
Yes, this is a good start in a fourth quarter of the month so hopefully this will continue pumping as current situation in a market today https://coinmarketcap.com. Eventually the circulation has gaining trust to the public and community to invest more of the solid coins.
Activity: 384
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 06:17:34 PM
It is supposed to expect the market situation to quickly depart from the downturn. I am not worried, but I am tired of seeing a sharp decline in the market. And now I have started to be able to open my mullut a little and smile. Everything is fine.
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
September 23, 2018, 06:12:20 PM
I consider the month of September to be a month with which the coins rose to a standard cherished by all.  I remember one coin I possess which is now worth $120 but was $100 some months ago.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
September 23, 2018, 06:05:33 PM
how do you feel the market hopes there is changes now, because some months ago there are some person's(me) here in this forum whom has been worried about the market price but today the market is really up... $245.15, so hopefully there is change in the market.

what do you think?

I guess you mean Ethereum and I suppose that you bought Ethereum beneath 200$. Unfortunately everything is not so brightly for Ethereum as it seems firstly. Open the chart and you will see that Ethereum is still in the strong downtrend. Even though Ethereum has been growing for last several days the month is still negative. I reveal you the secret most of retail traders who is holding Ethereum have bought it on much higher prices than current ones. I am one of them. I am holding Ethereum with the negative margin which is about -50% so I do not pay attention on small movements I am waiting the new strong uptrend but anyway I am glad for you that you could gain some profit by  buying Ethereum on the low prices.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 23, 2018, 05:43:55 PM

what do you think?
still not sure on what will be the outcome this month whether if the increase would be continuous or would remain on red marks. There's no assurance which should push us to hold and patiently wait until the market stabilizes at its peak just like last year. We should avoid unecessary actions at this moment to avoid regrets at the same time once the market have fully recovered.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 23, 2018, 05:40:10 PM
I'm feeling good to see this green market... Hope I'll take some advantage from this market
Everybody become happy when they see the market become green cause they see the hope that there investment it grows and get more higher profit.
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 23, 2018, 05:30:09 PM
Lots of green this past week, hope the momentum will continue. It is not the first time we have had a small run though so be cautious, there have been more dead cat bounces than actual bull runs so far this year.
Activity: 686
September 23, 2018, 05:25:24 PM
I'm still very careful, you always have to be prepared for unexpected news. Do not try to relax.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 23, 2018, 05:22:40 PM
Its great news and to see the market bouncing back is great too.  But the market still have a long way to go to fully recover.
Yes indeed, its nice to see that the market is bouncing back. However, we still have to do something that this green market will continue though logically it really wont but atleast it will stay longer. Lets continue support digital currency for the success to all of us here.
Activity: 224
September 23, 2018, 05:19:29 PM
I hope Ethereum will be able to recover in price so far and start to grow in the right direction. In addition, I think that ETH is a great coin.
Bountyhive.io
September 23, 2018, 05:02:19 PM
Its great news and to see the market bouncing back is great too.  But the market still have a long way to go to fully recover.
legendary
Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201
September 23, 2018, 04:27:54 PM

what do you think?
Maybe this is the start of the bull run especially right now the BTC dominance are slowly decreasing and going to altcoins and if this thing continues probably at the end of October is the real start of the bull market.

I remember that last year when the same ripple and then the market began to boom and simultaneously increase, I hope this is also a sign of coming back market this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 17
September 23, 2018, 04:25:36 PM
I think that this is not the end of the fall and the market can still play its low. Just after a long podeniya need a breather and now it is she, and then again down)
Activity: 644
September 23, 2018, 04:24:38 PM

what do you think?
Some months ago I would say it was a tough one and I can't even look straight at my portfolio. Because all of my tokens are down. And now we saw the market is turning green and the price are slowly going up. Hoping this could be the start of another rally before the end of 2018.
Activity: 364
jarvis.exchange
September 23, 2018, 04:24:16 PM
It's a greenery month and I hope this will be start again for another bull run.
Merit: 100
September 23, 2018, 04:20:31 PM

what do you think?
Yes September is a great month for crypto lovers, everything is going up in a strong and sure way. For ETH I was afraid it would fall to 100$ in September but it went against it, now it has reached 250$ and target in the last few months of 2018 will be 1000$ if possible.
Activity: 6
September 23, 2018, 04:15:24 PM
hello everyone  , here im talking about a new cryptocurrency which is THUNDERSTAKE (TSC) . TSC PoS staking rewards: 900% APR fixed, every block number dividable by 10 is a superblock with double APR (1800 %) .
we have made products with TSC logo which you can buy from our website with TSC coin as payment. TSC is live on CMC and 5 exchanges  , Cyptobridge,mercatox,Stokes.exchange, bittrex and escodex .
here is our website link https://thunderstake.com , and discord link : https://discord.gg/pC6sJXZ . you can get everything  from here  . have a look  .
Activity: 352
September 23, 2018, 04:14:51 PM

what do you think?
[/quote
You must be talking about ethereum with your price quotation of $245.15. It is really nice to see the significant increase in price of coins today.However, we are not certain if the bullish period has actually started. I truly hope crypto price will keep gaining positive momentum that will keep driving the price forward.
Activity: 79
September 23, 2018, 01:42:42 PM
I am quite happy with the market position and I hope for the best. I think I shall get advantage from it.
Pages:
Jump to: