Pages:
Author

Topic: What about Bitcoin gold?? - page 2. (Read 2883 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
October 21, 2017, 04:47:52 PM
Is another fork of the original bitcoin blockchain, but unlike the original bitcoin and bitcoin cash will be optimized in order to be mineable better with gpus. For me this is very important and only this make it better than original bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 105
Active forum member, A+ poster, PM good sign camp.
October 21, 2017, 04:44:47 PM

Bitcoin Gold and Bitcoin Cash are not serious threats for Bitcoin and I don't believe they will have any significant effect on the long term on the echo-system. However, forks have the advantage of forcing open debates around serious issues.

That is very true, we saw what happened to bitcoin cash, it wasnt taken seriously and after bitcoin gold it will also be considered as a shit coin, bitcoin gold will also be useless just like bcc, if all these forks keep coming because people want more money and power bitcoin will only rise, these forks should stop immediately because they have no value and bitcoin will be number one.
Activity: 202
October 21, 2017, 04:19:25 PM
First off bitcoin cash is not successful. Okay now that is out of the way lets address bitcoingold. I think it is a trash fork with no other reason than people being greedy and proof of this is the premine that apparently was done

prior to the fork. Couple that with the fact there is no real reason to do this fork because the real bitcoin solved its problems just now then your left with a useless coin. To sum up bitcoingold seems like a trashcan to me
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 21, 2017, 04:15:55 PM
I think that Bitcoin Gold coin created on October 25 as a result of a bitcoin fork will be more successful than many current altcoys. This coin has a number of positive moments that give hope that it will be in great demand. How it will be in practice, we will know in the next couple of months.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
October 21, 2017, 03:34:41 PM
when there are q have btc in our wallet?
Activity: 168
October 21, 2017, 03:32:01 PM
It's just another forked altcoin. I don't see any any reason to hold it. I'm not well prepared for this but i'll sell the small amount that i will get after split.
Activity: 300
October 21, 2017, 03:22:49 PM
Am not sure about long lasting perspective, but I'm pretty sure at the beginning there will be rush
Activity: 200
October 21, 2017, 02:52:44 PM
Why would it damage anything? Its free money. You sell it and get more btc. For free.

Agree. Btw, who knows what exchanges will support BGold?
Activity: 130
Merit: 14
October 21, 2017, 02:49:34 PM
Why would it damage anything? Its free money. You sell it and get more btc. For free.

Activity: 798
Merit: 500
October 19, 2017, 02:53:14 PM
Never expect big and wait for the presence of Bitcoin gold, because it will only damage your existing investments in Bitcoin or other Altcoin, focus on what you have invested, because I believe Bitcoin gold is no better than Bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 196
I don't think sMerit harvesting is a serious crime
October 19, 2017, 02:33:21 PM
As we all know another fork is coming. What do you guys think will it be successful like Bitcoin cash or it will be a waste of time?

Bitcoin's 2nd fork (Bitcoin Gold) will be out soon but we can't conclude it will be a waste of time because when Bitcoin Cash was introduced last a couple of months ago it was a hit and even stable a bit up to this moment. And I'm sure this another fork will be ok but many of us will not be surprised since forks isn't a threat for Bitcoin. Developers tend to create new features of the blockchain and this new fork would bring another level of features so I know many of us will be excited and we'll wait and observe what's really the possible effect or contribution to blockchain ecosystem.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
October 19, 2017, 02:25:11 PM
Maybe waste of time for the long term. But its still free instant money so not too bad in my opinion Smiley

yes i agree with you.
i was late to sell my bitcoin cash after price got down.
this time i'll sell bitcoin gold as soon as it release.
Activity: 130
October 19, 2017, 02:15:15 PM
Maybe waste of time for the long term. But its still free instant money so not too bad in my opinion Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
October 18, 2017, 06:36:11 AM
As we all know another fork is coming. What do you guys think will it be successful like Bitcoin cash or it will be a waste of time?
Obviously just another waste of time and the whole fork will happen the same way we had the bitcoin cash.
Huge dumps of the coin will definitely happen once it arrives and hopefully they might have resources to try to pump it like BCC dudes did, but who knows? Like someone said, Fu*k all forked chains.

It seems altcoin industry is heading toward the trend of forked coins rather than creating new conceptual coins. I am not seeing this as a good improvement for altcoins industry.
Activity: 266
Merit: 271
October 17, 2017, 06:02:39 PM
bitcoin gold mixing my head Huh
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 05:19:27 PM
I'm not in the favor of bitcoin gold because it makes many exception in bitcoin like one is already made "bitcoin cash" well this get popular due to no reason but it think bitcoin cash will fail very badly because no one want to convert their bitcoin into low pricing new invention.
Activity: 585
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 04:33:15 PM

Well it will not be a waste of time. By this fork, people will get free Bitcoin Gold so those who have more Bitcoins are more lucky to collect free BTC gold.
Also The price of bitcoin is rising as we are approaching the hardfork date of  October 25. All in all this fork is good for the people holding the bitcoins.

I think this time the hard fork will be more smooth as there is no fear of what will happen, like there was before in BCC time.

For that moment I would not think too forward. We will see what will be in the future. I would advise you to take seriously what you do now and not always keep up. Life is unpredictable so we can not expect something "tomorrow".
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
October 17, 2017, 04:31:06 PM

Well it will not be a waste of time. By this fork, people will get free Bitcoin Gold so those who have more Bitcoins are more lucky to collect free BTC gold.
Also The price of bitcoin is rising as we are approaching the hardfork date of  October 25. All in all this fork is good for the people holding the bitcoins.

I think this time the hard fork will be more smooth as there is no fear of what will happen, like there was before in BCC time.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
October 16, 2017, 11:51:19 PM
Nice and catchy name, but it will probably only be good for pumps and dumps  Grin
Just the basic truth. There is absolutely no support for it by the community and it is just a coin that was not even meant to be in existence but it is a free world of free coins and if someone kinda wish they want to fork out since they have the resources, good for them but I am sure even the team knows it is going to be a fucked up coin, no wonder they did not update their site very early.
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
October 16, 2017, 04:51:03 PM

Free alt coin is never a waste of time regardless of the price it will be displaying after the fork we can still earn from it. And even it will cost some satoshi's still that's profit. We don't have to be greedy and tell it that it's just a waste of time but later on when you see the price of it is quite at good hand just like the same thing with bitcoin cash, I knew it that you'll be happy to sell those golds.
Pages:
Jump to: