Pages:
Author

Topic: What about negatives of Crypto? - page 2. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 991
Merit: 500
October 07, 2018, 10:55:46 AM
Ofcourse soon in the future will need cryptocurrency in our life to improve our self the technology of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.

Already we got various altcoins with new technologies inbuilt in it to serve for the future but the adoption is a challenge as most of the countries are still skeptical about the legalization of cryptonand some are neutral and some are extremely hell bent to ban crypto without looking at its brighter side.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
October 07, 2018, 10:46:51 AM
Ofcourse soon in the future will need cryptocurrency in our life to improve our self the technology of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 104
Decentralized Digital Billboards
October 06, 2018, 11:06:27 AM
The price of a coin is responsible for all emotions. If high price that and good attitude. Now low price and therefore is a lot of negative around cryptocurrency.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
October 06, 2018, 10:52:29 AM
Cryptos actually can give u a profit in the long term with it's tremendously hype and projects in the long run they can even give you a better life. But the negative part of it most of them are speculative investment. Price could change depends on,the holder of the coins. Most probably manipulated by whales.
Activity: 840
Merit: 520
October 06, 2018, 10:46:03 AM
Everybody says, Crypto is the future and we must believe in it. Apart from losses due to hacking and vulnerability, do you think there are any other negatives of this market?

It just intrigues me since, anything that is projected as 'only good' seems, too good to be true. Or I am just overwhelmed?
We all know that as each coin has each sides, bitcoin inspite of having numerous of advantages too have some dark sides and one of the major dark side of bitcoin is its illegal use, as we all are aware with this fact that bitcoin is a decentralised crypto currency and thus there is no such proper authentic regulating body over the bitcoin who could keep eye over all the bitcoin activities and specifically the illegal one like it has been used in selling drugs, explosives, money laundering etc but the people needs to understand this thing that the illegal use of bitcoin could only be stopped when it will get legalised all over the world.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
October 02, 2018, 03:14:14 PM
Cryptos like any other ventures has both the good and bad cases. If you are lucky to invest in the right projects at the right time, you can make good profits with some patience but the bad side is if you invest at the wrong time when the market is overbought, you are likely to suffer big loss.
Activity: 168
October 02, 2018, 11:12:20 AM
I try to not pay attention to the negative. After all, a lot of people and opinions too. But if you listen to everyone, you will not build the future. Therefore, always try to avoid negative opinions and people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
October 02, 2018, 11:10:04 AM
for me
the negative in the crypto is their long-standing value in the market. because those who need to sell tokens are no longer able to sell because they are losing money. so it's important that the crypto currency should have a high level of patency.
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
Look ARROUND!
October 02, 2018, 10:58:17 AM
Crypto currencies price is not stable. I think that a lot of people, that bought crypto at the beginning of 2018, sold all their tokens at the beginning of the summer and will never come back. It is said, because with such a big volatility, we are losing a lot of new audience.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 02, 2018, 10:55:44 AM
Well, let me think about this. Probably it is about the risks. The risks itself is mostly laying on the fluctuating market prices. We can see that the altcoins always have fluctuating prices, they are not stable. So, this is the most disadvantages of the crypto in my personal think.
Activity: 154
October 01, 2018, 05:22:58 PM
Yes, there is one negative on every corner. It's disgusting. Guys, if you continue to work with this attitude. We will not earn anything. It is better to make decisions on reliable facts and reviews. And not so, from an empty place so much kipisha.
Activity: 154
October 01, 2018, 05:20:29 PM
I constantly come across people with a negative attitude. But I try to avoid such personalities and their opinions. Therefore, I just pass by. And I'm only considered with experienced crypto-drivers. And also I listen to my own intuition and knowledge.
Activity: 406
October 01, 2018, 05:09:32 PM
The market is new relatively, small and unregulated . This causes many scamp projects, unethical behavior which is the
dark side of crypto. Crypto market is highly unpredictable and it is ok, but it can be manipulated as well due to the small volume.
Activity: 100
PlayGame.com
October 01, 2018, 02:31:15 PM
There are no things which can refuse the possitives of crypto when they can be used in many majors of the economy. However, I think the most negative of crypto is legal. if it can be accpepted by Governments, I believe it can support more and more for the development of economy
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
October 01, 2018, 12:54:21 PM
Over the past year, cryptocurrencies have probably become one of the most dangerous places where you can really lose all your money that you invested in cryptocurrencies, since cryptocurrency has been actively used by scammers today.
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
October 01, 2018, 12:51:43 PM
Everybody says, Crypto is the future and we must believe in it. Apart from losses due to hacking and vulnerability, do you think there are any other negatives of this market?

It just intrigues me since, anything that is projected as 'only good' seems, too good to be true. Or I am just overwhelmed?
i think that negative side of crypto is possibility for criminals to do their business undetected. and also it's connected with computers and we all know there can be accidents when electricity switches off
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
October 01, 2018, 02:08:36 AM
the market is the certainty. values that do not have the certainty or fluctuating this often makes the traps and many fall into this. reasonable even if many don't like the crypto because the value that is always up and down this is unclear because they do not get the appropriate expectations. This field will indeed produce but because there is a lot of risk in it is indeed quite a challenge if it can't handle it.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
October 01, 2018, 02:03:08 AM

Cryptocurrency has a lot of disadvantages, I don’t even fancy it. I read a lot about the disadvantages of cryptocurrency and what it can be used to do and I just believe it will be better for the world if our monetary remains how it is. You said hacking – come to think of it, if everything is turned to cryptocurrency and hackers happened to find a way to be hacking every wallet and stealing the money in them, do you ever think of that? Apart from that, I have also heard and read stories of how ransom wares were requesting Bitcoin payments before the victim’s computer is freed. Really bad, let things be the way it is.
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
September 30, 2018, 04:00:31 PM
The really good thing about the crypto but apart from that bad thing also. It's good we can protect our privacy and no one gets to know about us even gov also. But due to this anonymity chance of scam also increase and trust factor decrease. Like one bank or finance agency, they manage our all the things but out data open on the front of them. But here our data only we know but we have to do all that work my own. Here we have to ensure that we never trust anyone most of the time this factor lead to the downside.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
September 30, 2018, 03:52:55 PM
I think the biggest drawback is the volatility in the space, It is not a safe means to store value at all.
Pages:
Jump to: