Pages:
Author

Topic: What about negatives of Crypto? - page 4. (Read 559 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 11
September 29, 2018, 08:05:25 AM
Crypto in its current form is an excellent field for scammers. This has been said many times.
In addition, it can be a means of full control over the entire population. Imagine, a blockchain system was created where all payments are made, all kinds of human activity and all kinds of equipment are registered. This is a kind of global universal database. What was declared as freedom, independence and confidentiality will be a pseudo-decentralized global control system.
And now the whole industry is a testing ground.
This can be a such cynical situation. Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 516
September 29, 2018, 07:46:19 AM
There are numbers of negativity in crypto due to the decentralisation, the whales market manipulation, the high volatility of crypto that causing a lot of people losing money, the abandon ico project that makes investors losing money, people need to realise the risk when want to invest to avoid these things, and don't too focus on the negative things, there are also a lot of wondeful things about crypto
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
www.becent.com
September 29, 2018, 07:30:12 AM
You need to learn not to pay attention to people who are negative about cryptocurrencies. They simply do not realize the full value of such earnings and high volatility. So no need to listen to negative reviews, you just need to move on your own
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
September 29, 2018, 06:20:13 AM
Everybody says, Crypto is the future and we must believe in it. Apart from losses due to hacking and vulnerability, do you think there are any other negatives of this market?

It just intrigues me since, anything that is projected as 'only good' seems, too good to be true. Or I am just overwhelmed?

Many unfortunately just do not understand how promising cryptocurrency and the entire cryptocurrency market . It seems to me that in order for cryptocurrencies to finally become perceived as ordinary money, it takes another couple of years
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
September 29, 2018, 05:13:50 AM
Everybody says, Crypto is the future and we must believe in it. Apart from losses due to hacking and vulnerability, do you think there are any other negatives of this market?

It just intrigues me since, anything that is projected as 'only good' seems, too good to be true. Or I am just overwhelmed?

The only negative thing about crypto that comes into my mind is that when you accidentally or mistakenly send your funds into a dead address, no one can retrieve it. I think it is a biggest downside in paying in cryptocurrency. People tend to be careless and sometimes always in a haste when doing something. So if you want to use crypto, always think before you click.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 05:07:41 AM
The biggest disadvantage of the whole crypt is that there is a lot of scam and FUD which often turn away investors who are really able to invest in good projects. It is worthwhile to be very careful when choosing some new coins.
Activity: 217
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 07:08:23 PM
Yes, it's very new still crypto and the market will weed out a high number of useless shitcoins which will fail or be a scam. Especially some of the little ones are looking bad, but also big ones like shitcoin XRP. Bitcoin and Ethereum will have a good future hopefully, but crypto is still new.

Being careful is always a good measure to avoid a loss.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
September 28, 2018, 07:04:32 PM
It seems like crypto is the best thing in the world (I do not deny that tho  Grin), but we should talk about negatives as well, otherwise, new enthusiasts might be in a great danger. Mining contracts which are absolutely useless as you can freely buy any of the top coins directly and you will get off it way more. Buying mining rigs is also an action where you are not guaranteed in getting ROI just to pay for themselves. Ponzi schemes (hi Carlos!), dead master node coins, consumed electricity. I have mentioned just a few of them to remember that there is no ying without yang and vice versa.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 06:19:17 AM

of course it will always have a negative side, especially in terms of hacking and some fuds such as bubbles. the rest is not important, yes crypto will have a great opportunity to progress in all matters of transactions. and most likely, there are many countries that will adopt crypto as another option of currency
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 05:04:36 AM
Various kinds of negative in crypto, project fraud, unstable markets, hacking or vulnerability. But all of this can be known before entering Crypto so that with this crypto negative we don't feel shocked or scared.
Activity: 474
September 28, 2018, 05:04:10 AM
The major negative thing to me in crypto is to scam project is being given me concern and am disturb about it because no how to stop this .
of course before we join the project it would be nice to find information and eliminate it so that we know whether the project is a scam or not. choose what we think is promising and good for us, but it all depends on our luck.

A lot of people know me and also with thorough exploration before investing or joining the bounty. But of course it is just a way to minimize the risk in this market. Investing is risky  Wink
Activity: 756
September 28, 2018, 04:50:03 AM
The major negative thing to me in crypto is to scam project is being given me concern and am disturb about it because no how to stop this .
of course before we join the project it would be nice to find information and eliminate it so that we know whether the project is a scam or not. choose what we think is promising and good for us, but it all depends on our luck.
Activity: 1008
September 28, 2018, 04:18:45 AM
There are a lot of positive examples in crypto, but unfortunately there are also disadvantages. For example, an unstable market. He sometimes upsets me very much.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
September 28, 2018, 04:06:15 AM
There are many as you cant find anything in the world that only is good and hasnt negatives ,crypto negatives many scams and scamers who want free money,big exchanges make milions just for coin/token listings and etc.  but in general there are much more good than bad in crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 28, 2018, 04:00:09 AM

A perfect economic system will never be built, it is a utopia))) Guys, crypto has lots of negatives, but they are easier to be dealt with than the current ones)
Activity: 644
September 28, 2018, 03:44:49 AM

Crypto is full of lies and deceit, everyone wants to get money instantly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 301
September 28, 2018, 03:43:58 AM

Add to that the scams perpetrated thru fake ICO's and airdrops. Also the ongoing bans by some governments and some platforms like facebook and google.
Activity: 266
September 28, 2018, 03:32:21 AM
Activity: 499
Merit: 268
PAYJOE93 DESIGN SERVICE
September 28, 2018, 03:28:48 AM
IMO crypto always be negative if there no official regulations.. after all, most of crypto volume is in exchange. And we all know, lately there a news about hack of exchange, make crypto seen negativly.

I believe the future of crypto, but i do not to much believe it.. as i know crypto still have some deficiency each part like security, stable price, fee, and more..

Just Stay Tune Buddy, i believe, one day crypto will be "real good" in future.

Activity: 567
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 02:45:42 AM
Negative side of the cripto world for now, there are many scam ICO projects, there looks like fraud under the guise of investors. It is very sad that this happened, because it will cause a deterrent effect on investors. I hope there will be policies from various parties regarding the more stringent ICO laden. this is to avoid / reduce the number of scams in the future. Huh
Pages:
Jump to: