Pages:
Author

Topic: What about the idea of a bitcoin shop in big cities? - page 7. (Read 29063 times)

MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
It would have been good to find shops accepting bitcoins, definitely I would just forget about carrying a fiat, but there is long way to go, we are just now seeing many online sites accepting bitcoins, so I think next will be shops and ATM's everywhere..

or im just dreaming Tongue
If the country does not intend to accept bitcoin, no one from the business is not able to independently and openly sold in its stores products for bitcoin, because they will need to make reports on their work used fiscal service. Therefore any more difficulties in this regard.
i think it is depending on the introduction of bitcoin that how is it introduced in your country. if people know about bitcoin in your country in a better way and they know the importance of bitcoin then they will certainly accept bitcoin and will never reject it. and i think in most of the big cities of the world people know about bitcoin and therefore i think it is good to open bitcoin shop in big shop.
Activity: 546
Merit: 257
It would have been good to find shops accepting bitcoins, definitely I would just forget about carrying a fiat, but there is long way to go, we are just now seeing many online sites accepting bitcoins, so I think next will be shops and ATM's everywhere..

If the country does not intend to accept bitcoin, no one from the business is not able to independently and openly sold in its stores products for bitcoin, because they will need to make reports on their work used fiscal service. Therefore any more difficulties in this regard.

I think using the word fiscal is not really good there, reports are made if you are a government owned. Some stores just need to report their annual profit, thats that, so i think this is not a problem, the problem is the acceptance of bitcoin because it is not that popular to people.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

Activity: 588
Merit: 500
if I live in a big city where people are using Bitcoin, I will open a shop any, I thought it was a coffee shop. I will sell coffee to people with Bitcoin. this is wonderful, all transactions are made with the card (it is hoped in the future) it will be very quick and convenient. I love it
Regardless of what the city will be, big or small, bitcoin will be available in every store, not only because of its popularity, and due to the fact that everyone will be considered with the currency structure of financial states. This is the key to success for cryptocurrency.
i think it will take some more time when bitcoin will be available in all shops either small cities or big, but in fact in big cities where the users of bitcoin are more that any other country therefore bitcoin shops will be more profitable in such shops.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025
Bitcoin shop? What do you mean? If you into building a shop and using bitcoin as a payment method then that would be a great idea and that can attract a lot of people because they will be curious of what are you into and what is bitcoin. Big city means it contains big people who have a lot of money which can help for the bitcoin to be more stronger and for the price to go up higher and higher.
The actual demand for bitcoin will cause a lot of interest and good growth rates on cryptocurrency. Thus, all users will benefit. But how this can be done if, in many countries is not something that does not recognize bitcoin, and even introduce members punishment for that conduct financial transactions with illegal funds.
This idea is only possible if there are places where people could spend their bitcoin on like restaurants supermarkets shops and others, if there is no demand on the bitcoin in that particular city than establishing a bitcoin shop is not good, you have to make people use bitcoin more in their life before making things like these.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
The idea of bitcoin shop in big cities is good but till you dont get that until you dont clear idea about bitcoin using is legal or illegal in your country you can not proceed to do business in bitcoin. In my country still bitcoin using is not allowed so we have to convert it to fiat currency.
I think do not need to think about legal or not legal. you just need to create a store and write a "bitcoin accepted at the cashier" and it has been completed
Maybe later or sooner, everyone accepts the bitcoin and they will not be considered the illegality of bitcoin. It would be better if all establishments would do that. No more hassle, don't need time to confirm your bitcoin. I love the idea of bitcoin shop.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
Usually bitcoin that can be use for transaction only after goverment legalize bitcoin usage. If they still not able to legalize, I found that bitcoin is difficult to exist especially on big cities.
Just like other currency, they have been use massively on each public service such like restaurant , hotel ,etc
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
if I live in a big city where people are using Bitcoin, I will open a shop any, I thought it was a coffee shop. I will sell coffee to people with Bitcoin. this is wonderful, all transactions are made with the card (it is hoped in the future) it will be very quick and convenient. I love it
Regardless of what the city will be, big or small, bitcoin will be available in every store, not only because of its popularity, and due to the fact that everyone will be considered with the currency structure of financial states. This is the key to success for cryptocurrency.
to me i think if you want bitcoin to be available everywhere then you need to introduce bitcoin everywhere. because bitcoin can only be available in stores where the popularity of the world will be more than other countries.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
That will be a great step for Bitcoin and I look forward to the day all the big cities will have shops that accepts Bitcoin. This isn't going to happen anytime soon but gradually I know we will get there one day if we keep using Bitcoin and keep spreading the news about its usage.
Yes, i am also waiting for that movement but don't know when tat day will come. But as per now in some cities some shoppes are accepting Bitcoin. And some exchanges are added there merchants in their apps. For ex-electricity bills, mobile bills and we can do online shopping from their apps the amount will be deducted bt Bitcoin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 251
That will be a great step for Bitcoin and I look forward to the day all the big cities will have shops that accepts Bitcoin. This isn't going to happen anytime soon but gradually I know we will get there one day if we keep using Bitcoin and keep spreading the news about its usage.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 250
Bitcoin usage in big cities would gradually increase when every merchant till the manufacturer accepts Bitcoin, because as the value is volatile, the end seller will fear of accepting Bitcoins.
Activity: 423
Merit: 251
if I think could have been but bitcoin prices are changed each time creating confusion in the merchant gave the price, it was time bitcoin used in daily life though, bitcoin always spinning
Activity: 171
Merit: 100
It would be better if all establishments were accepting the bitcoins. We can use it for all transactions for buying goods and services. Bitcoin shop was also a great idea that accepts any fiat currency around the world and turns into bitcoin or vice versa.

To think of this us fascinating but I don't think we are there yet but the future looks bright and we will get there one day somehow and we seem to be on course.
I, too, almost can not see the difference between the dollar and the bitcoin. Because each of these currencies their fans and everyone is doing everything in their favor, and therefore has its sights set on the future and on the dollar and prospects of bitcoin.
Activity: 275
Bitcoin shop? What do you mean? If you into building a shop and using bitcoin as a payment method then that would be a great idea and that can attract a lot of people because they will be curious of what are you into and what is bitcoin. Big city means it contains big people who have a lot of money which can help for the bitcoin to be more stronger and for the price to go up higher and higher.
The actual demand for bitcoin will cause a lot of interest and good growth rates on cryptocurrency. Thus, all users will benefit. But how this can be done if, in many countries is not something that does not recognize bitcoin, and even introduce members punishment for that conduct financial transactions with illegal funds.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 644
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
It would be better if all establishments were accepting the bitcoins. We can use it for all transactions for buying goods and services. Bitcoin shop was also a great idea that accepts any fiat currency around the world and turns into bitcoin or vice versa.

To think of this us fascinating but I don't think we are there yet but the future looks bright and we will get there one day somehow and we seem to be on course.
Activity: 270
Bitcoin being accepted in many shops physically is not that impossible.And besides bitcoins are already accepted some of online shops there in the web.Bitcoin in future will surely take over currency on real market in many big or little countries if they really adopted bitcoins succesfully in their country and government
Yes, it'a not impossible that bitcoin would be used physically. Some country like Philippines can use bitcoin to pay bills, buy loads, gift cards, gaming stuffs through an app called coins.ph. It shows that bitcoin really has a future to be popular for all coutries and soon will be main made oy payment onlne replacing fiat money USD.
If the country where the bitcoin currency is not recognized, and the shops are already operating and selling products for cryptocurrency, how the store will report to the tax inspectorate on their income. This is not possible.
You are right, and then it is illegal money. We, call it black money. If you do not pay tax for your money then it is black money. Like that if you receive Bitcoin from the customer how can you pay tax to governament. And if the govt get to know that you are using illegal currency then you will face big problem from Govt.
These problems are brewing time. I do not believe in the legal complication or use of bitcoin until it is not officially recognized as other currencies. It will be very difficult and many people lose a lot from this step.
Activity: 406
Pages:
Jump to: