Pages:
Author

Topic: What about your monday or first working day ? - page 2. (Read 2526 times)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0
after weekend coming day is Monday. that first children's going to school, youth going to college,

and employees going to office. but in Sunday night we have to sleep late.so we can't get early morning

then we are going to late. if any work we want to submit that can also we have to do Monday only.
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
Mondays seems to be the most difficult day of the week.  Cry
My first day of work has been awesome (music arranger), using different kinds of DAWs and Midi controller is quite nice. Whenever there is a job to be done I immediately do it excellently.
Activity: 32
Monday is like everybody's nightmare. I hate waking up on Monday early, I hate even getting up early on Monday. My work production is just lower on Mondays than all other days.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Feels still very lazy to perform activities of work activities that make the body become tired quickly and change our nature to be lazy
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
Greetings , how you feel one you goes on first working day after weekend  Wink
Before when I am employed, the first day of the week which is Monday is very tiring for me. Because I am on weekends and I feel that my weekend is not enough. 😁
Activity: 20
Like all mondays, hard to deal with them and even worse when it's your first day...
Activity: 156
📶Decentralized free Wi-Fi📶
I have Monday the first working day and it's hard enough for me to wake up in the morning and go back to work after such a wonderful weekend. I can not say that I hate Monday, but it's still unpleasant.
Activity: 239
Contrary to popular opinion my Mondays are mostly cheerful cause I love taking classes at the university, get to meet my friends and sing them songs I learned over the weekend and enjoy my day a lot because that is the first day after 2 days rest so I am very fresh on Monday so I enjoy that a lot.
I am usually cheerful on Mondays because it only means that it is the start of another long and tiring week for me but contrary to that, I was very much excited on my first working day.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Contrary to popular opinion my Mondays are mostly cheerful cause I love taking classes at the university, get to meet my friends and sing them songs I learned over the weekend and enjoy my day a lot because that is the first day after 2 days rest so I am very fresh on Monday so I enjoy that a lot.
Activity: 166
The fact is that almost every day I work on the Internet and therefore for me on Monday does not matter. I think that this is all an exaggeration. You can rest on Monday and Tuesday will already seem In a heavy.
Activity: 20
I was so nervous i messed up everything  Cheesy
Activity: 5
Monday is the first day after weekend.On that day we are lazy to woke and work.
Our daily war starts from that day.
BOOORING Monday..... Cry Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 172
I have a shifted schedule and Monday is not always the first working day, but still after a good weekend it's very hard to start working again. It is necessary that the work is pleasant then and it will be easier to start again.
Activity: 6
I hate mondays from my schooling.
WE have to getup early go to work or school.
i hate monday mornigs.
Activity: 139
it is basically a sendrome guys. You know what it is. i be like very tired and don't wanna work. but our boss is so angry.  Cry
Activity: 221
The whole day was tired of weary lethargy not enthusiasm
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
Monday used to be my most busiest day of all days in the week. This is because i have to reconcile all the financial transactions that happened between Saturday and Sunday by my subordinates every Monday in addition to my daily responsibility. My first working day of every week is always busy as compared to the remaining working of the week.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
When in mood to go then Excited.. when in not then "God Please Kill Me"  Wink Wink Grin
Activity: 108
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Greetings , how you feel one you goes on first working day after weekend  Wink
Monday is always a tiring day. And my number one reason is because we came from our day off and our mindset was still on weekend thats why its very hard for us to move on mondays, This transition is very exhausting for those lazy person like me. But for some this is a week and a new hope to fix the mess of past duties that we were not able to comply.
Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I usually feel heavy for starting activity in monday, because influence of holidoy / weekend maybe
Pages:
Jump to: