Pages:
Author

Topic: What about your monday or first working day ? - page 3. (Read 2526 times)

Activity: 243
Merit: 100
Blockchain with solar energy
I'm on maternity leave, so Monday is a day for me like everyone else. Regular wake-up and daily routine. Over the day clicking on the faucets, trading and childcare, of course :-D

By the way, this is the most difficult job of caring for children, because there are no days off and holidays Smiley
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I'm on maternity leave, so Monday is a day for me like everyone else. Regular wake-up and daily routine. Over the day clicking on the faucets, trading and childcare, of course :-D
Activity: 140
I am not happy with Monday at work and I think most of us aren't. Monday is the shortest horror story.

haha, can't agree more on this one Cheesy
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
I try to enjoying everyday at work, just enjoy...and dont forget to share

I also try to enjoy every day at work and on weekends. Negative thoughts about any day just spoil the mood and do not allow to work productively.
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
When I worked an office job I used to hate Mondays, just like everyone else. It's normal to not enjoy going back to your workplace after the weekend, especially if you're working for someone else and you don't care much for your work.

Nowadays I work nights, so Mondays are no longer a problem for me, cause all nights are roughly the same. Well not exactly, Friday and Saturday nights can get weird since people go to clubs, get drunk and I sometimes have "guests" at the parking lot Smiley
Regarding Monday as a working day, you can talk a lot and first of all, a bad Monday because of the fact that all weekend you can either rest or walk, So relaxing, on Monday the day starts very badly. But if a person is in a tonus and in tension not for 1 week, then he just gets tired but the working cycle remains.
Activity: 210
I try to enjoying everyday at work, just enjoy...and dont forget to share
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
When I worked an office job I used to hate Mondays, just like everyone else. It's normal to not enjoy going back to your workplace after the weekend, especially if you're working for someone else and you don't care much for your work.

Nowadays I work nights, so Mondays are no longer a problem for me, cause all nights are roughly the same. Well not exactly, Friday and Saturday nights can get weird since people go to clubs, get drunk and I sometimes have "guests" at the parking lot Smiley
Activity: 20
Well, I run some online businesses, so I never have a first or a last working day Smiley
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
same like any other day.
I'm working from home everyday...
Activity: 246
I was lucky because I have a work schedule and Monday is not always the first working day Smiley
Activity: 390
Merit: 279
Usually, im really fresh on mondays, but i hate tuesdays haha. It is the most useless day of the week xD
Activity: 40
as usually, every monday begin with a cup of coffee.
to make me strong when working.
Activity: 206
Greetings , how you feel one you goes on first working day after weekend  Wink
Fucking shit.
Activity: 11
I work in a retail so I think you guys can imagane my monday... I could make miliones if I could post it on youtube Smiley
Activity: 644

When weekdays start I feel lazy at first and its hard for me to woke up early in the morning and I only want is to lay on my bed and sleep, because I only have one day to rest but sometimes I didn't have a day to rest.
However I need to convince myself to get up and work to support my needs .
Activity: 17
I have developed the habit of getting up at 6 am and running for many years. Therefore, for me, Monday is the same as all other days, despite the fact that you need to go to work.
Activity: 288
Merit: 250
Unfortunately i have to work 7 days a week. So there is no diference for me whether it s sunday or monday....
Same here, all of the works and duties I have are required everyday, so everyday is same for me
Even for you, Monday can be harder than other days. I also worked before without a weekend, and waking up Monday morning, you think that this is a continuation of what has already happened. Dezhav. Although this must be philosophical. If the job is a burden, then there will still be problems on Monday and Tuesday too.
Oftentimes I dont know which day it is at all, is it Monday or Sunday or any other day.. and I didnt notice that Monday is in any way harder then other days
Activity: 20
I hate getting up on Monday morning! This is very stressful for the body after the weekend Angry
Activity: 108
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
[/quote
I feel lazy and sometimes excited because i dont know what will be the outcome after the day. I wish that the first day will also be the last day of work then restday again.
Activity: 382
Merit: 250
Unfortunately i have to work 7 days a week. So there is no diference for me whether it s sunday or monday....
Same here, all of the works and duties I have are required everyday, so everyday is same for me
Even for you, Monday can be harder than other days. I also worked before without a weekend, and waking up Monday morning, you think that this is a continuation of what has already happened. Dezhav. Although this must be philosophical. If the job is a burden, then there will still be problems on Monday and Tuesday too.
Pages:
Jump to: