Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 107. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 09:44:16 AM
Any altcon can make you rich, it all depends on how much money you have invested and how much you are willing to wait
It depends on the altcoin you were going to invest. Buy an altcoin that has a potential, ethereum, waves, and neo these are very promising coin that offer profit in the future if you will hold.
Smiley Wink Cheesy
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 09:43:41 AM

You can invest in some good ICOs that exist now, one you can look at is trade.io which is an innovative blockchain trading platform, and is doing very well so far.

It's raised $12mil in funds only in Pre-ICO and in 2 days the ICO will be launched. So looking forward to reaching new goals and success.

Visit the website for more detailed information: https://trade.io/
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 09:33:42 AM
altcoin can certainly make us rich and can also make us poor. it depends on your intelligence to do it. I suggest you start buying ethereum. because ethereum is the most potent altcoin for now. and before you start investing, you should wait for altcoin prices to fall
Activity: 210
A BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION TO DISRUPT TRADE FINANCE
December 05, 2017, 09:32:39 AM
For no altcoin we can say that they will make you rich. Any of the altcoin can go for high value based upon the success of its project. But investing in bitcoin is the safest bet then comes etherum and then lite coins.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
December 05, 2017, 09:18:50 AM
I think altcoin will make us rich. but if we play consistently and seriously. I think minexcoin and ethereum are some kind of coin that has a very high value. by playing it seriously it will get rich quickly. honestly I am looking for altcoin to d exchange with bitcoin, because bitcoin is very hard to find if not using that way.
Activity: 224
December 05, 2017, 09:07:02 AM
When it comes to gains for long term hold i only trust coins with good reputation from the community such as NEO, WAVES, LTC, and ETH. I can't say how much you will earn from these but these coins will give you a profit as long as you hold it for a long time, like eth, it was $380 2 weeks ago and now its swinging from 430 - 460 USD.
Activity: 4
December 05, 2017, 09:03:52 AM
The steadily rising stock futures market and the rising digital money market are the most important educational projects in reality. After all, it is very important to educate our children well, although I am still far from getting married.
Activity: 6
December 05, 2017, 08:26:26 AM
REQ will blow target 1$ easy, it is a payment channel and the coins are burnt on every transaction, they invested 0$ in marketing they are winners.
ENG is algorithmic trading and can make 3-5x easy.
ZRX is one of my favourite projects it's a protocol and it can reach 500 mil market cap easy because there are so many projects that are using this protocol and it is a non stop growth.
Activity: 1
December 05, 2017, 07:11:00 AM
I really like what Sun Contract are doing right now. It's something we should all get behind and make the world a better place.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
December 05, 2017, 07:08:54 AM
Any altcon can make you rich, it all depends on how much money you have invested and how much you are willing to wait
It depends on the altcoin you were going to invest. Buy an altcoin that has a potential, ethereum, waves, and neo these are very promising coin that offer profit in the future if you will hold.

Yes.You should try the best of altcoin to get rich from altcoin.Some of the potential altcoin are Ethereum, waves, litecoin and Monero. You can inverse in potential altcoin to get rich from that.In bitcoin you will double or triple of profit but in altcoin you will get 10 times or more than that of invested money in it.
Activity: 42
December 05, 2017, 06:39:18 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

If you haven't heard about it yet, take a look at the AppCoins project. It is Ethereum based and they already have 200 million users. The ICO is launching next week.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
December 05, 2017, 06:34:52 AM
Activity: 59
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 06:32:55 AM
Xtrabytes is the one I feel could make me rich. Very unique project and super low market cap
Activity: 69
December 05, 2017, 06:12:32 AM
I think this is e-Chat (ERC-20). https://ico.echat.io/
Large resources (like FORBES) were written about them, they already made a useful app on the blockchain, in which a multi-currency wallet with a minimum commission is built in, and where it is possible to earn money on the likes

Did somebody hear smth about e-Chat?

As I understand they almost finished their ICO (December 30 the last day) so we will see the result)
Activity: 299
Merit: 102
December 05, 2017, 06:11:19 AM
Activity: 70
December 05, 2017, 06:08:29 AM
I think Ethereum and Altcoins.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 05, 2017, 05:56:51 AM
I think either altcoin or bitcoin both have their respective values. You know, but it’s really interesting to watch how cryptocurrency is becoming more available for each of us. https://mytc.io/ Ive just checked their website and wanna try it. A blockchain platform to turn time into the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 41
December 05, 2017, 05:53:15 AM
i think ethereum is a very promising altcoin that can have a great future to make us rich, ethereum has its percentage to rise higher and faster than bitcoin in few years recently, so in not very far future ethereum will catch up with bitcoin and may defeat bitcoin in the future.
Activity: 93
December 05, 2017, 05:42:09 AM
Investing in altcoins is a really good opportunity to earn some money but getting rich out of it takes time, effort, and good decision making. There are many altcoins out there, all you have to do is to choose the right one. For me its proven tested and reliable to invest in ethereum, litecoin, monero, ripple, dodgecoin, and neo. Of course, if you want to maximize your earnings, you have to diversify. Dont invest in just one coin, invest in all.
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 05, 2017, 05:32:58 AM
I think that EOS
Jump to: