Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 110. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 518
December 03, 2017, 07:36:54 PM
I do not know in what altcoins that you will be going to rich. Actually i did not experience to get altcoins that im rich early.
Because some altcoins for now it have a enough value that you going to trade it, But if you going to buy some altcoins and you know that this altcoins you buy it will going to pump maybe you will be going to rich.
Much better to make some research mate becaude trading and holding of altcoin is one of the good source of income in crypto currency if you only focus in signature campaign your income are very small and it take more years to be rich.

I recommend that do not focus in 1 altcoin much better to have atleast 3 to 5 altcoin that has potentially increasing its value and mostly those altcoin is on the top 5 in crypto currency market but much better to have altcoin for short term trading to make faster income.

Actually im just trying to buy some altcoins, But now as you said if im going to buy altcoins so the top 5 altcoins or maybe the altcoins have some potential to be sure that have get some enough or have a big income that im get.
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
December 03, 2017, 04:22:17 PM
Mgo waves ltc eth This Altcoin will make us rich.
This altcoin is the most significance for us.
Everyday Its rate growing.If we buy this altcoin and hold for 1 year, I hope then we can arrived our goal.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
December 03, 2017, 04:19:27 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
Invest in ethereum, some says it will reach 1000$ next year. See how much bitcoin is worth, i can only assume that ether will have the same future. In my opinion bitcoin is first, ether second, and third I don't know, monero and litecoin.
You can also try with ripple, it has good technology behind.
Activity: 392
December 03, 2017, 04:17:35 PM
I thing smart investment will make you rich and Its really a good way to earn if you got the right project like as Bitcoin and ETH investment . Bitcoin and ETH is going very stable. bitcoin investment will be smart investment and earn more bitcoin profit or all altcoine can make  you rich. If you alwages look at the benefits. most of them are scams. the key to success is research.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
December 03, 2017, 03:57:14 PM
I really hope Cryterium takes off - I see that there is already 21m invested :-)
Activity: 262
December 03, 2017, 03:06:58 PM
No need to ask if you can really spot the obvious. Ethereum is the strongest altcoin now. You can check its price in the market.

Ok everybody watch out! Ethereum is coming! That's how strong this altcoin is. I believe that one day it will be the same as Bitcoin.

I believe in Ethereum too. Its the same as the Bitcoin long time ago. It also started from the lower level. I won't be surprise when Eth also competes with BTC
I think the same.
if I have some money, I would buy and hold ETH
Activity: 476
Merit: 121
December 03, 2017, 02:28:09 PM
Well, you can invest in Debitum. Information you will find in my banner. Capitalization will be good. If I had 500 free bucks, I would invest.
Activity: 186
December 03, 2017, 02:00:47 PM
Recently, I put my money in BCH and ARDR. if you just want to choose the safe one, maybe these two can be qualified. For my opinion, I think ARDR will rise a lot in near future and now it is low price now. For BCH, I think it may reach to more than 3000 dollar. haha
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
December 03, 2017, 01:27:24 PM
I believe in Ethereum too. Its the same as the Bitcoin long time ago. It also started from the lower level. I won't be surprise when Eth also competes with BTC
Activity: 38
December 03, 2017, 01:25:46 PM
Split your funds and buy the top 10 coins as of now for sure someday some of them would pump unexpectedly. In world of cryptos we cant say what would happen tomorrow so its good idea to have variation in holdings.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
December 03, 2017, 01:19:53 PM

Thanks

you just need to spend some time and look for potential in every altcoin in the market. I think some altcoins have the privilege that will have an impact on the future. good luck
Activity: 238
December 03, 2017, 01:09:31 PM
A good meant advice to you as many people are promoting their own ICO's here as it seems. Dont buy this stuff. You will likely end up with way less than you spent on it and then can consider yourself a bagholder of some rubbish tokens. I would suggest you go with a coin that has already a stable community, has been overlooked and working under the radar, but offers something great. I would take a look at AEON or NAV for example. No investment advice here, DYOR.
Activity: 900
Merit: 500
December 03, 2017, 12:52:00 PM

Thanks

I think OMG is now one of the right choice for you, because I'm sure for the future OMG has good potential for long term
Activity: 309
December 03, 2017, 12:49:07 PM
2018 top 3

Activity: 364
Merit: 11
December 03, 2017, 12:36:44 PM
SONM in 2018
SNC in 2018
Bankera in 2018
Universa in 2018
Ethereum in 2018
BTC in 2018
and Waves in 2018/2019
Activity: 798
Merit: 17
2023 would most likely be as bearish as 2022
December 03, 2017, 12:34:08 PM
Eth blue is very best practically i know. I gain lot of profits from it.

Other stable alt coins can recommended

Ltc
Dash
Activity: 186
December 03, 2017, 12:29:55 PM
Alt-coin will make us rich only then if we keep patience to hold Altcoins and if we make trade by them on right time. Alt-coin has no fixed price and one can invest any amount, and that invest in Altcoin can increase or decrease in value within the matter of days. According to current market we have to hold Alt-coin like as " CTX , PRL , Waves , AMM , SMART , Viu & ETH " to be rich in near future.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
December 03, 2017, 12:23:23 PM
No need to ask if you can really spot the obvious. Ethereum is the strongest altcoin now. You can check its price in the market.

Ok everybody watch out! Ethereum is coming! That's how strong this altcoin is. I believe that one day it will be the same as Bitcoin.
Activity: 28
December 02, 2017, 06:32:51 PM
If you have 500$ for investment, you should invest them in Bitcoins as bitcoins are rapidly moving ahead these days and can give you some good profits in future. Also purchasing ETH can be usefull. I have personally invested some amount in Bitconnect as it is offering some good interest rates daily but I don't know about its security yet.

Bitconnect is looking more and more like a ponzi scheme. Tread carefully.
Activity: 661
Merit: 509
December 02, 2017, 05:56:30 PM
minexcoin could make you rich, if you bought at cheap prices. now it's going over $50, it was only $12 last week. it's crazy how fast this coin achieve big things. you also get over %5 interest when you park your coins.
Jump to: