Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 11. (Read 24237 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 16
April 10, 2018, 09:45:10 AM
I am in crypto with OAX coin, i really hope this project will hit high price in future
Activity: 128
Merit: 1
April 10, 2018, 09:42:53 AM
You can invest in NEO. It recently started to gain more attention from investors. Its price more than doubled since the beginning of December.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 08:06:40 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
continua your investment  in crypto .i hope you will be rich.i suggest you some altcoin .i think right now if you buy .in future probably you will be rich.
1. Aion.
2. Utrust.
3. Internext.
4. Playkey.
5. Verify.
6. Waves.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
April 10, 2018, 07:47:35 AM
In order to be able to rate projects transparently by the community and professionals crypto needs a decentralized solution.
We are tackling exactly these kind of questions by rating projects with DRC using Blockchain Technology. DRC Incentives  the Community in conjunction with Professionals to assess projects and help create standards in crypto projects.

Distributed Regtech Platform (Abbreviated for DRC) is a professional and intelligent risk control and management platform based on blockchain, which sets up an “autonomous, mutually trusted, professional and transparent” distributed network for regulators, innovation projects and professional risk control agencies.

We have already created Due Dilligence Reports for Projects like IOTA and Bitshares

Check out Website  and https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-drc-sp-on-the-blockchain-building-wall-street-for-the-digital-world-3205257  join our Telegram for more information.
Activity: 165
April 10, 2018, 07:43:23 AM
Now I take a closer look at the token cindicator (CDN) now can only be traded on the BTC market and the marcotox stock is less known because they are not yet official, but the time to buy the right altcoy instead.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 07:16:35 AM
I think you should invest in Etherium . Now it is very favorable price . I think by the end of the year, it'll be worth x5 more than it is now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
April 10, 2018, 07:14:30 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

I would advise you to pay attention to the Icon project. I see very good prospects. The project is very successful. Excellent team of developers, great popularity. I am sure that he will bring a good profit.
Activity: 28
April 10, 2018, 07:01:50 AM
Wow, so many replies.
spread out your risk to 4 top 50 coins and maybe 2 good long shots. more chance of finding the unicorn.
Activity: 122
April 10, 2018, 07:00:32 AM
I recommend Litecoin. If Bitcoin is gold, then Litecoin is silver. It is also a fork of Bitcoin by Charlie Lee. Along with others, this currency has risen as well during the month of December and is currently the fourth largest cryptocurrency.
Activity: 127
April 10, 2018, 06:59:10 AM
Bitcoin of course. This cryptocurrency was the first in the market and has far surpassed the expectations of investors. It is available on most of the exchanges.
Activity: 128
April 10, 2018, 06:53:39 AM
You can try BCH because its price changes very fast. And I think it's also quite safe as it's very popular all over the world.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 11:35:33 PM
Legit coin will make you rich, it is only need one effort that is researching deeply about the project and the necessary information behind the project, if you find the true legit coin,invest in them and hold until 3 years minimal then in the future you will be happy.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
April 09, 2018, 09:24:31 PM
I think the right choice is bitcoin, many get rich because they have bitcoin, even though the price is down but this is the right time to buy because in the future altcoin will go up, especially bitcoin.
Activity: 392
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
April 09, 2018, 06:41:02 PM
Today to say altcoin to help us rich is impossible, the market is now more difficult than ever, we can not easily to make profits as before. But I still hope that in the next few months the price of the atlcoin will rise again, so I'm holding some altcoin and waiting.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 06:37:53 PM
I think that one can become rich only by investing in a very good ICO. It is very difficult to find such projects, but this can be done if we devote a lot of time to it.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 4370
🤑 Free Bets have been credited 🤑
April 09, 2018, 04:27:33 PM
Most alt coins will turn to "shit coins" with a lot of money and lost promises.
I really can't see every ERC-20 token making everyone rich, I really just can't.
That's why i have chosen to only HODL a select few that I really think have potential.
Activity: 200
April 09, 2018, 04:26:17 PM
I have invested my money in ebts and will keep it. Now I look closer at iota, there is little problem, I will draw if the price rises ranges up to 20%. No one will tell you which coin will move.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 09, 2018, 04:21:35 PM
I'm sure it will be DASH. This coin has a potential to grow up and I believe that DASH will grow up in few months. As for me, I trust in this coin.
Dash will not be that popular once they find that the pre mine is a lot of coins. They need to invest in something other than that to get a lower risk and get a higher reward.
Activity: 92
April 09, 2018, 04:19:11 PM
I'm sure it will be DASH. This coin has a potential to grow up and I believe that DASH will grow up in few months. As for me, I trust in this coin.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
April 08, 2018, 10:58:04 PM
I see now many trader talk about Ontology, many said this coin can be like NEO, and now the price on bullish trend and in my opinion very possible to give 10 times profit until in the last of this year. Please just make research again before jump in to it.
Pages:
Jump to: