Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 6. (Read 24237 times)

Activity: 329
Merit: 14
April 18, 2018, 06:31:30 PM
I believe that the possibility of becoming rich does not depend so much on the behavior of certain altcoin, but on your decisions when investing, because if you do not follow an adequate strategy and a disciplined money management, you can have pure gold in your hands and still lose everything because of greed and lack of emotional control.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 251
April 18, 2018, 08:20:23 AM
In my portfolio, now Edgeless, Digibyte, Vertcoin, SIBcoin, Ethereum Classic, Ethereum, DOGE, BitSend. I think that I will be able to earn money on these coins. Most of all I invested in Edgeless(EDG). On this project, I believe the greatest hopes.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
April 18, 2018, 07:56:13 AM
Better research first and compare the altcoins side by side. Read feed backs from other investors. If you put all of that in one altcoin, then you will become rich if the altcoin will succeed few years from now. But all of that are risky. Might as well split the half to other promising altcoins.
Activity: 134
April 18, 2018, 07:54:06 AM
Undoubtedly it will be bitcoin or Ethereum. The first is able to rise quickly on short intervals, then to fall and already sure step to go to the top mark. And Ethereum is slowly and steadily growing.
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
April 18, 2018, 07:51:32 AM
The way to become rich is a single one for each person, there is no unique recipe for all. Invent your own strategy.
Activity: 10
April 18, 2018, 04:24:26 AM
Top 5 altcoins that will really make you rich

These are my top picks for cryptocurrencies to invest in right now!

Digibyte
Steem
XRP/Ripple
Activity: 285
Merit: 10
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 18, 2018, 03:53:06 AM
A good growth trend shows Cardano. In addition, when upgrading the platform and continuing the growth of the market as a whole, you can invest in it.
Activity: 308
April 18, 2018, 03:50:18 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

You can go buy BTC or ETH the two coins has the top coin on coinmarketcap you can check the other coins but the two that I have mention can make your earning big I have earn with the two coins. But it will not make you rich because the price of the coin is not stable it is fluctuating. You can also read some of the answers of other so you can see what coin has the most answer.
Activity: 182
April 18, 2018, 01:22:01 AM
ETH would definitely make you rich, If you can hold it for two or three years. The price of ETH will continue to rise in 2018. Has already begun to give these hopes. Smiley
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
April 17, 2018, 08:01:02 AM
I think all altcoins have a potential to be very big in due time. It's just that a lot of altcoins as of now with better projects than those in the mainstream does not get enough attention as they are quite not crowdfunded enough as the ones in the top three. Hopefully altcoin investors see the good in these underdog altcoins as a lot of them poses promising projects that would be a great loss if left to die.
Activity: 182
April 17, 2018, 03:36:06 AM

Thanks
I see the current Altcoin much improved. so I am confused to choose it. but I see that Ethereum is better and more expensive than others. I am sure that Ethereum can make me rich.
Activity: 462
April 17, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
I suggest that you take easy in this market, some situation might not go along with your will. There are a lot of good coins and might give you good return, look for some undervalued coins. Coins in the top rank already high valued.
Activity: 109
Presale Starting May 1st
April 17, 2018, 03:22:45 AM
I invested $ 800 in cardano. I feel like in 1-2 years, it will explode, and will cost at least as Ethereum. And indeed the idea of the developers Ada good, definitely waiting for the breakthrough.
Activity: 227
Merit: 1
April 17, 2018, 03:20:48 AM
With the recent addition of smart contracts to be added to an already well-established blockchain, Litecoin happens to look successful. With various improvements in the system of transacting coins, Dash is a two-tier blockchain made of masternodes and miners. One distinguishing feature is PrivateSend, which takes care of the woes of Bitcoin's transparency.  Altcoins or cryptocurrency that has the potential to be successful:
Litecoin (LTC)
Ethereum (ETH)
Zcash (ZEC)
Monero (XMR)
Dash (DASH)
Activity: 156
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
April 17, 2018, 03:17:33 AM
i think if you really want to get rich you have to find some promising ico (cause they are the most undervalued coins at the moment) so they they have the most potential to gain 10x reards and more ! I can suggest you to check out Konios and diw ico Grin
Activity: 88
April 17, 2018, 03:09:52 AM
I think if you have a lot of money, most of the coins will turn you into rich.
ETH, NEO, EOS, ADA are all very good investment options. Their current price is very low, the future will be 2x, 5x
Activity: 144
April 17, 2018, 03:09:17 AM
I would in your place invest in top cryptocurrency, for example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash. You can create an investment portfolio of these cryptocurrencies
Activity: 70
April 17, 2018, 03:03:16 AM
Bitcoin followed by Ethereum
Activity: 504
Merit: 14
Miracle Tele
April 17, 2018, 03:00:13 AM

If you have only $ 500 for investment, I recommend you do not invest in ICO projects, many are misleading or misleading. Invest in an already launched project that has a low price for that currency. A stable investment that can not necessarily bring you a big profit, but at least it's safe, short or long term.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
April 17, 2018, 02:39:22 AM

Thanks
I think Altcoin can be much higher than that. because now Altcoin continues to show an increasing development. so Altcoin can make us rich, and keep earning.
Pages:
Jump to: