Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 117. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 102
November 30, 2017, 05:47:22 AM
If you want to be rich, you have to spend some time to research on good project that can make you in excess of 1000% return, if you depend solely on the advise of people, you will put the blame on them when things don't go in your favour. research Change (CAG), you can buy it and wait, this coin is most undervalued now.
Watch out for Lockchain (LOC) as well, it will be on HitBTC on the 15th of Dec.
DYOR
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
November 30, 2017, 05:36:54 AM
I still believe in waves project. There is no doubt decentralized exchanges will rule in the future. And waves team is the strongest one for dominating dex in the near future.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 05:33:08 AM
There are many good altcoins which can make you rich such as Ethereum, Stratis, Waves and Ripple. If you hold these coins for long term, you can be a millionaire in next 5 years. These coins have good team behind them and their product is sustainable in long run.

Stratis and Ripple already pumped. Maybe waves can make 20x, ethereum can make 10x. But i dont think so they can make us rich.
We need to less popular coins Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 05:26:06 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
Here we can say surely that in which coin you will be able to make how much profit but surely you will be able to make big if you will have investment in multiple coins which have high potential in the market .
Here my suggestion for you to buy the Digibyte coin , Etherium coin , Etherium classic , dash , posw , doge these are those coins which have big potential ( except posw ) but currently are on the progress of increasing ( except Digibyte ) , sonif you can invest in such coins then surely you will be able to make big but you should wait now because the market of the bitcoin is not stable , it is increasing day by day , so the market of the altcoins are going down much , so we need to unit bitcoin price get stable .
Otherwise if you will invest in the altcoins and after the if the bitcoin will start to rise then the price of the altcoins will get dump fastly and that will surely create fear in your mind of loss money , so you should have better patience .
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
November 30, 2017, 05:24:14 AM
If someone can know the future exactly, he was already rich enough and maybe not post here, so people can only guess maybe bet now
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
November 30, 2017, 05:21:38 AM
I doubt that old coins will give x5 or something again.
So some shitcoin similar to antshares before wich is gonna become NEO will make you rich.

But you will know about it when its too late already Smiley
Activity: 296
Merit: 100
November 30, 2017, 05:19:48 AM
Now it is good to invest in ethereum next to bitcoin. Dash , litecoin and neo can be the next option. The thing is we have to hold it long for better rewards.
Activity: 294
Merit: 114
November 30, 2017, 05:14:08 AM
Altcoins will make us rich because the huge profit is in the altcoins this is the market which you may make 10x of your investment by using altcoin trading and may be in the next days you will loose this market have both sides, so that is why there are some reasons in this market to make rich by using altcoin and its according to the situation of the market with good observation.

I think Ethereum and Litecoin are good cryptocurrency or Altcoin and will make us rich in the future. Altcoin has the potential to generate multiply profits like Bitcoin. Altcoin can give us a profit of 100% or 300% or even 1000 fold. But to make it happen, we need a short time. We need several years to wait and be patient because the price of cryptocurrency will always increase and decrease over time. It is very important for us to invest in Altcoin, not just Bitcoin. Because when we have invested in Bitcoin and there is some problems, we still have other investment, that is Altcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 05:02:44 AM
Buy some BTC or mini whales
like ETH , XMR , OMG , START , WAVES , but do your own researches before invest , don't do what the people say's .
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
November 30, 2017, 04:57:49 AM
There are many good altcoins which can make you rich such as Ethereum, Stratis, Waves and Ripple. If you hold these coins for long term, you can be a millionaire in next 5 years. These coins have good team behind them and their product is sustainable in long run.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 30, 2017, 04:32:15 AM
You can never be sure of a coin which will make you rich. Just make sure you look for a good one and wish for luck.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
November 30, 2017, 04:28:21 AM
You will never know which will make best ROI in coming months, but it is suggested to invest in those big coin for safe, such as DASH, ETH, etc.
Activity: 168
November 30, 2017, 04:24:53 AM
I suggest investing on btc or eth. These two coins will guarantee you to make a good profit by time.
Activity: 336
November 30, 2017, 04:15:53 AM
I think the best altcoin now to invest are BTC, ETH and LTC, but still you can choose what you want. There are a lot of altcoins that has potential to make us rich but friendly reminder , do your own research.
Right now, i would love to invest in Deep Onion, You can join and search for the community project and learn a lot from there. You can hodl you Onions and meet the requirements of their airdrop and surely you can get about 7% airdrop every Friday. Expect the onion value will rise because it has a limited supply. See im wearing their signature now, i love their project and it will hep me to reach the top
Activity: 219
November 30, 2017, 04:08:23 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
Bitcoin , Ethereum, Bitcoin Gold, LTG and Waves make us rich . Hope you like this altcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
November 30, 2017, 04:05:32 AM
It is good to invest in ethereum. Try bitdegree. 😊 Crowdsale will start tomorrow.
You right, price have drop much and this is good time to invest in Eth.
Activity: 224
November 30, 2017, 03:52:49 AM
Go for lumens,verge,qsp
Activity: 462
November 30, 2017, 03:52:04 AM
I think you should invested in ICO stage of coin. Research about the good ICO's and invest $500 to it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 30, 2017, 03:50:30 AM
i suggest to you a potential altcoin that may be profitable for you: livetree adept a good project with professional dev team
may be you can try to devide your investement on multipale altcoin you can see Neo Electroneum, indahash.
Activity: 502
November 30, 2017, 03:45:45 AM
When you really know where to invest your money and you know how to trade without getting any panic, for sure you can be rich with those altcoin.
Jump to: