Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 118. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
FrontEnd developer
November 30, 2017, 03:39:47 AM
Until all the coins which should make me rich, make me poor.
But I believe in projects such as neblio, stratis, waves, OMG, lisk, Cordano, Gup think they will bring the greatest return in 2018
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
November 30, 2017, 03:17:24 AM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks
I think its depend on the hard cap and soft cap. Also the percentage allocated in the bounty that you arw going to participate. You must choose a good altcoin but for me its ethereum.

Yes, ethereum is a good altcoin coin and if you have ethereum you should hold it. It will rise clsoe to bitcoin some day and it has great potential.
Other than this ICO bounty coins are good to make short term profit if they reach the exchanges with good value. Think of it like you bought a lot of coins in the ICO, and when it hit the exchanges, it value is double or quadriple. You sell those coins to bitcoin and getting a lot of instant profit.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
November 30, 2017, 03:04:05 AM
Waves is my best choice. waves will make us rich.
but I think that makes us rich in altcoin depends on the price. so research the coin market and learn more and more. thanks.
I am really vouching for waves as well.
I have so much hope for this coin in upcoming years and it is really great to buy as much as one can to keep for those seasons of multiplication which I really perceive may not be as long as we are expecting it. The devs are really doing a lot of work to make this coin extremely useful and that is going to be a good one for the investors.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 30, 2017, 12:17:55 AM
Altcoins will make us rich because the huge profit is in the altcoins this is the market which you may make 10x of your investment by using altcoin trading and may be in the next days you will loose this market have both sides, so that is why there are some reasons in this market to make rich by using altcoin and its according to the situation of the market with good observation.
Activity: 615
Merit: 105
arcs-chain.com
November 29, 2017, 10:03:03 PM
not all altcoins make us rich, but please be aware, buy altcoins at a low price and when the price is so high it will make you rich  Grin
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
November 29, 2017, 09:58:40 PM

Thanks

As long you're understand about altcoin and how real market works, any coin will give you income and rich is only possibility. Until now, bitcoin still the best to invest and eth the second. The reason is simple, you can see from price action & volume history. I'm not fundamental trader/ investor, so I can't say anything about news. Bitcoin and eth have good track record but using stop loss and patience for invest/ trade activity is needed. Take bitcoin/ eth as main investment/ trading and enjoy the journey. Good luck with your investment.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
November 29, 2017, 09:48:01 PM
I suggest that you do not focus on a single object alt coin. you can invest more than one. One that I recommend is ethereum. if you want to follow ico. Look for the ico you've actually studied first
Activity: 252
November 29, 2017, 09:24:04 PM

Thanks

You should try to invest in ETN, HDAC(Recently the ico has started), BCH, BCD.
These are new in the market and mineable.
More importantly, these altcoins have massive potential to getting higher.

Wanted to buy ETN, but too much negative posts about it and their info is vaque.
Activity: 342
Merit: 108
Bounty Detective
November 29, 2017, 09:23:44 PM

Thanks
I think its depend on the hard cap and soft cap. Also the percentage allocated in the bounty that you arw going to participate. You must choose a good altcoin but for me its ethereum.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
MYCRYPTOBANK.IO
November 29, 2017, 09:12:38 PM

Thanks

You should try to invest in ETN, HDAC(Recently the ico has started), BCH, BCD.
These are new in the market and mineable.
More importantly, these altcoins have massive potential to getting higher.
Activity: 252
November 29, 2017, 09:04:11 PM
What about e-Chat? I really like their app, they seem to invest mega much in this project and their website look so pro. But they sell ICO for 0.75 now which I think is rather high for 300 million coins in total? What do you guys think of e-Chat (ECHT)?
Activity: 203
November 29, 2017, 08:26:32 PM
It is good to invest in ethereum. Try bitdegree. 😊 Crowdsale will start tomorrow.
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Pre-sale - March 18
November 29, 2017, 08:02:15 PM
Not in Top 100 coins, for sure. You need to check out coins with small marketcap, ICO's that didn't collect big money but promise big things. Check if they have hardworking developers, limited coin supply etc. If I know the answer I wouldn't spread here though.
Activity: 145
November 29, 2017, 08:00:29 PM

Thanks

There are too many alt coin/ token to follow. A lot of project, ICO , pre launch that sometimes becomes really hard to follow all of these things.
What I can told you more is follow the instinct. A good project, good community, good algorithm so good idea behind this token.
this is the way that I use for investing a bit. And personally I have acquired some waves, just to see if they can become a good asset for the future or not. We will see Wink it
copper member
Activity: 247
Merit: 12
decentralize money
November 29, 2017, 07:58:01 PM
I have 50/50 btc cash and btc gold, I expect a nice bitcoin correction soon. I think at both forks will give a nice profits, when the whales begin to slaughter the bitcoin.

yes I believe it's gonna get pumped!

the question if, if it is gonna be sustainable, especially now that bitcoincash plus is coming out...  Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
Merit: 134
November 28, 2017, 03:57:25 PM
Nobody knows this. You need to find a few promising coins and invest in them.
I prefer xrp and neo Cheesy i hope they will rise soon (:
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
November 28, 2017, 03:56:22 PM
I have 50/50 btc cash and btc gold, I expect a nice bitcoin correction soon. I think at both forks will give a nice profits, when the whales begin to slaughter the bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
November 28, 2017, 03:50:43 PM
Stratis will have very high price after december, just increasing of price started. Pivx have bright future, also Alis and Waves have very bright future.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
November 28, 2017, 03:49:56 PM

Thanks

2 DAYS LEFT! Our Pre-ICO is almost over. Don’t miss the chance to help bring cryptocurrency education to the masses. http://[Suspicious link removed]/2gXUHAg

Well, for 500 Bucks, I would buy 3 LiteCoins, and 3Kilos of UNObtanium.

LTC 200 end of 2018

UNO who knows, when/If they run out, and when BTC bubbles eventually, It should skyrocket...

But you lose nothing if UNO fails.

My two cents.

Bitrex.

Activity: 378
Merit: 135
November 28, 2017, 03:44:41 PM
XIOS suffered a pretty big loss due to its developer taking time off for a family matter and then another guy dumping before the dev came back. You can get in cheap right now and its a PoS coin that makes decent returns through staking and running a masternode.  If the price recovers through active development then I could truly see you being able to 10x your return if you got in at the low. It does have potential but as with most alt it is always a risky investment.

Up and comers I believe in is Gladius who I am hopeful will be the alt that makes me the most money in 2018.  Putting alot of faith (money) in their development team because I believe in them.
Jump to: