Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 89. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 01:08:20 AM
I think there is a lot of altcoin have a good future and potential to grow and that are the worth of effort or money.
Activity: 233
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 12:29:22 AM
I think the future is in small altcoins that'll grow really big. You just have to find the right one, right?
Activity: 256
Merit: 100
December 18, 2017, 11:57:07 PM
Privacy coins are a no-brainer for those looking to still catch the crypto train.  John McAfee agrees: https://twitter.com/officialmcafee/status/941003398215761922

I have my money on Spectrecoin (XSPEC).  It is a lesser known coin with robust privacy and anonymity technology, several exciting groundbreaking features (current & upcoming), a tiny market cap, and fewer than 21 million currently in circulation.  At less than $2 per coin, XSPEC is still deeply undervalued; the word is just starting to get out, and its recent price performance reflects that in spades.  As the roadmap gets implemented and word spreads further, this coin is likely to move up through the ranks very quickly.

You can find out more about this hidden gem here: http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
Join our vibrant and growing community on slack: http://slack.spectreproject.io/
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
December 18, 2017, 11:44:48 PM
The answer was any altcoin after all, but for real though this is insane. lol
Activity: 478
Merit: 253
December 18, 2017, 11:04:08 PM
everyone should do their own research and see what has been undervalued and solid for some time

I am sure there some projects that are worth the effort and money

I am personally all in on BitBay
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 10:54:14 PM
Neo and waves are two of my favorites.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
dApps Development Automation Platform
December 18, 2017, 10:09:55 PM
I believe kick and avt will prosper by next year. Their project has so much potential and is somehow promising. The ico just ended on the second half of the year but its lrogress has been so amazing. Though these coins won't make you rich right away, taking into consideration the amount you invested, but it aill dedinitely give you huge profits over a long term investment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 103
*Indonesian Professional Translator and BM*
December 18, 2017, 10:08:32 PM
Why people always want the instant ways to rich ? Because they are very lazy for learning and always think money can do anything. Im so sorry for my argument but to survive in this crypto you must have a good mindset. You must have to be ready for lost first. Overtime if you have build your mindset I guest you already find your own formula to get profit in any ways (trading,investing,etc). So for me mindset are the key to create our profit.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
December 18, 2017, 09:58:22 PM
I also like neo, makes me feel good to get income from holding it.
you can reinvest the GAS income and buying more NEO, that's a huge advantage
Activity: 144
December 18, 2017, 09:55:52 PM
I also like neo, makes me feel good to get income from holding it.
Activity: 560
Merit: 290
www.thegeomadao.com
December 18, 2017, 09:55:00 PM
take some place for bought a good daily trading volume altcoins , like ethereum ripple or ltc.
there is a lot altcoins have a good potential to grow and take you into profit.
but u must learn to be a long term holder.
short term holding will make u short term profit , but if u trying believe some altcoins will make u huge profit , why not u bought a lot of these coins and hold for longterm then got a huge profit like ethreum or ripple ?
did u remember when ripple just 0.28 usd ? see now , ripple was rise more than $0.75.
a lot altcoins have a good potential , but i just play with a altcoins which have a good daily trading volume more than $10-15M , and i trying to do long term hold.
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 09:46:05 PM
The safest and sure get you rich altcoin is none other than ethereum (ETH), another all time high today.
Activity: 235
a sharp sword
December 18, 2017, 09:11:19 PM
My favorite altcoins are ethereum, dash, ltc, edo, qash, ardor, ripple, doge, verge, stratis, waves, bitshares and of course bitcoin. These coins are my long term investments. Long term for me is 6 months to 1 year. I hope will win.
That's a good list, there's more coins that can get you money for your Bitcoin -like Maidsafe for example.
Activity: 658
December 18, 2017, 09:02:24 PM
for now i believe in iota. i invest around 70% on it. im expecting it will getting bigger in a few month. im planing to hold it maybe for a years or for 6 month.
Activity: 518
December 18, 2017, 08:53:17 PM
Alternate coin with a big market cap can help you achieve your goal, in my humblest opinion. Take a deeper look at Litecoin now as it goes on a price hike and put its position in the 5th place as far as market cap is concern.
Activity: 15
December 18, 2017, 08:27:36 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

to bi rich with 500$ you need to invest in cheap coin but have a future that is hard. if you read all the reply you can see many coin retype like eth neo ltc waves ... the best coin its the cheaper one but retype many time I think from count its waves retype many time in replies and still cheap.
thank its good post

Waves is definately a good choice. It has the potention to x10 in 2018!
Activity: 67
December 18, 2017, 08:20:53 PM
Looks like we don't need to be confused to invest in altcoin that has potential to make us rich. For example investing in ethereum, monero or litecoin that proved tough and exist for long time.
Activity: 184
December 18, 2017, 08:19:32 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

to bi rich with 500$ you need to invest in cheap coin but have a future that is hard. if you read all the reply you can see many coin retype like eth neo ltc waves ... the best coin its the cheaper one but retype many time I think from count its waves retype many time in replies and still cheap.
thank its good post
Activity: 42
December 18, 2017, 08:11:26 PM
ETH/LTC

3EYE (soon)
Pages:
Jump to: