Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoin will make us rich? - page 90. (Read 24241 times)

Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
December 18, 2017, 08:11:01 PM
If you're only asking for single altcoin that could push you to wealth, I can suggest Ripple alt coin which i believe has a potential to go hundred times its current market price as of this writing at $0.785052 and i think that's still at a cheap price for being the fourth largest market capitalization in the cryptoworld.

Ripple has now a market cap of $30’117’631’944 USD, if it goes up 100 time, that means the ripple market cap would be 10 time higher than the market cap of Bitcoin. That's not realistic.

Take the number of coins and multiple with the actual price and then you get the market cap.
so a low price don't mean, that it can go up to the moon. you must look at all those numbers (coin circulation, market cap) together.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
www.daxico.com
December 18, 2017, 08:06:17 PM
If you're only asking for single altcoin that could push you to wealth, I can suggest Ripple alt coin which i believe has a potential to go hundred times its current market price as of this writing at $0.785052 and i think that's still at a cheap price for being the fourth largest market capitalization in the cryptoworld.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Augmented Reality World Discovered
December 18, 2017, 07:58:57 PM
I would go for IOTA,new tangle technology with transactions without fee, also considering BLUE token, shield of ICOs, and BTW-Bitcoin White, project with strong team and catchy name will become powerfull soon.
Activity: 1154
Merit: 154
December 18, 2017, 07:58:32 PM
My favorite altcoins are ethereum, dash, ltc, edo, qash, ardor, ripple, doge, verge, stratis, waves, bitshares and of course bitcoin. These coins are my long term investments. Long term for me is 6 months to 1 year. I hope will win.

Bitcoin is not an Altcoin  Wink
Activity: 746
Merit: 251
December 18, 2017, 07:56:04 PM
My favorite altcoins are ethereum, dash, ltc, edo, qash, ardor, ripple, doge, verge, stratis, waves, bitshares and of course bitcoin. These coins are my long term investments. Long term for me is 6 months to 1 year. I hope will win.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 07:44:27 PM
While the precious top coins are stalling, XEM and XRP are dueling well.
Venceremos.
Activity: 5
December 18, 2017, 07:44:27 PM
Hello, a few days ago, a new interesting coin called CyberMiles appeared on the market. Apparently they have developed a new blockchain technology. It should be an improved version of Ethereum. Instead of 10 transactions per second, cybermiles' smart contracts based technology generates 10,000 transactions per second, making it very interesting for commercial purposes. The CEO Lucas Lu of Cybermiles was one of the first co-founders of Alibaba mobile.

Seems to be promising. I would be interested in what you say. Huh Huh
Activity: 197
December 18, 2017, 07:41:10 PM
Look at Bitbays chart the past few days.... its never too late... and while your at it look at Bitbays roadmap for 2018

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitbay/#charts

https://bitbay.market/roadmap

Thanks
Activity: 183
Merit: 10
https://vulcanforged.com/
December 18, 2017, 07:38:25 PM
For me, Waves and Iota that will make me reach in perfect time. As you can see they are still cheap and when you study their whitepaper, they have a lot of potential. So I will buy more of them while they are still cheap.
Activity: 196
December 18, 2017, 07:32:01 PM
I guess all alt coins will make us rich, there's only a key that we have to acquire, Patience is very important, and no matter how bad the performance of coins you had, Surely it will recover's.  Wink
Activity: 251
Merit: 250
Bitties
December 18, 2017, 07:01:01 PM
At this point. It seems any coin you pick will make you rich BTC BTC. Yesterday I invested in all coins on the first 3 pages of Bittrex that were in the red, and all coins that were on the 1st page of Bittrex. Also invested in a decent spread of coins around Thanksgiving, and of course picked up a lot more ETH and LTC.

Gains this month have been fucking amazing. The past week has been fucking amazing. All coins I own are making me rich at the moment lol. My bonus has definitely paid off (allowed me to really stock up on alts)!! Today was a good day for all of us on here I'm sure Smiley
Activity: 602
December 18, 2017, 06:54:34 PM
Invest in the big guy, a.k.a Bitcoin. But if you wanna go for altcoins, go for Neo, Ethereum or litecoin. The best is for you to do some research of your own and understand your taste of coin, one you prefer and not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
December 18, 2017, 06:46:10 PM
very low supply coins are your best bet.Recommended in this brackets is proofsuite,which has a very solid team and are working on a very solid project which will be ready Q1 of 2018.Tokens are already on sale on etherdelta. Genesis vision token is also another very solid project you can look into and is also trading currently on binance and some other exchanges.Dont also forget to llok at GenieICO token whose signature I am wearing>A lending platform already compliant with singapore regulations,has a solid team and are working to deliver big time.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
December 18, 2017, 06:44:59 PM
I want to invest about 500$
any suggestions what will go very high?

Thanks

with that 500$ of your .
the best altcoin to be invested is Litecoin or Ethereum
they are both have a great progress with their stable and  pumping price.
and still holding on even though  Bitcoin pumped so hard .
it will make you rich with that altcoins.
Activity: 48
December 18, 2017, 06:43:15 PM
I'm all in with IOTA, hope for the success of the project as I have a lot of money invest in.
Activity: 392
platform for everyday business
December 18, 2017, 06:36:52 PM

Thanks

Well,we cannot define the exactly altcoins that  can make us rich,because  the value of all coins in exchanges  market is volatile and unpredictable,maybe this day will goes pump,and only split of a second will go down.only things that we can do is to find a potential  altcoins now,in the market ,and for me i suggest to buy now in capp coin,because its low cost value now if you buy and the right things,is the value of this coins is always grow in a certain amount of time in the trading site's.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
December 18, 2017, 06:16:32 PM
Hope from Ether,Litecoin. According to their past history and characteristics popularity and prices also growing,Its a time to invest in it and wait for fruitful moments.
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
December 18, 2017, 03:42:51 PM
I'm personally a big fan of Litecoin, as it's quite identical to Bitcoin but has some different characteristics that could be beneficial for people that want faster confirmation times. However this coin has made a big jump recently so I don't expect a jump like this soon again. But if you're just looking for a stable coin with much potential for the future, then this one if perfect for you. Other coins to look at are Monero and NEO, stable as Litecoin and a very good looking future, especially Monero with it's cryptonight algorithm for enhanced privacy.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 307
December 18, 2017, 03:34:15 PM
Algory is having right now an ICO for their very interesting project, a complete solution for cryptotraders, possibly a must have in future for anyone engaged in crypto trading.

https://www.algory.io
Activity: 145
Merit: 10
December 18, 2017, 02:23:18 PM

Thanks
I go for Edu token which is made by Os university team.Because their whitepaper is clearly mentioned and they have made their presentation very good.Every individual needs education.We have seen many institutes providing education by taking our money but this is entirely different this platform is entirely different this provides usere edu tokens if we learn from them those tokens will be very valuable.
Pages:
Jump to: