Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoins will do best in 2021? - page 13. (Read 3876 times)

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
January 01, 2021, 11:15:55 AM
I think you not have altcoins in the long run? to make sure all the altcoins have a milestone that matches their total supply and current trading volume. based on price movements where most people don't focus their funds on altcoins.
because, basically altcoins will have potential when the spread of fomo and hype envelops the market. otherwise, its value will be seriously neglected.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 01, 2021, 10:55:27 AM
It''s a hard thing to predict but with what's happening with them right now, I'm bullish for Ethereum and Tron. Ethereum's new staking option and it's change to POS has brought large interest towards this coin while tron is starting to take a lead on decentralized gambling apps and smart contracts. EOS too had been quite active in 2020 while monero would keep leading the non centralized payments.
Activity: 161
Merit: 20
January 01, 2021, 10:51:50 AM
It is difficult to say which ones will be the best performers. Likely some smaller coins that will get pumped at some point. But these are very difficult to pick right and there is a big chance to lose out big time.

Coins that will perform well with comparatively low risk are the established Altcoins such as, for example
-Monero
-ADA
-Ethereum

If you want to have a few that have even more upwards potential due to lower market cap, look into established coins such as, for example
-VeChain
-IOTA
-Siacoin
-BAT
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
umachit.fund
January 01, 2021, 10:38:26 AM
Topics pop up about this every day and I suggest you follow them. Some specific altcoins are constantly being recommended. Overall, I expect 2021 to be the year of altcoins. I hope we make good profits  Smiley
Activity: 318
Merit: 16
January 01, 2021, 09:41:50 AM
What do you think?
Pages:
Jump to: