Pages:
Author

Topic: What altcoins would you invest $ 1,000,000 in? - page 18. (Read 4098 times)

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
I wish I could really have that huge amount of money. If I would have that amount, I will first invest it with well established coins like BTC, BNB, ETH, and ADA. I wouldn't put it in a single basket but rather divide and invest it with profitable coins. I will also risk a small portion of it in small projects with great potential.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
$1 million is certainly not a small amount of money if we use it to buy coins, I think we can buy some good coins, for example, solana, BNB, metic, ADA, Uniswap coins that we can buy and hold.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

We are all partly investors, we are trying to find the token that will bring us good x2x5x10... We will scatter our several thousand in different places with the hope of a good income. Feel free to manage your deposit, take into account risk management, etc.
But the situation is interesting, imagine that things are going well and at one point your deposit is $ 1,000,000.
What would you do and how would you behave? What altcoins would he invest in? Perhaps you would keep in stable positions while waiting for a great situation to enter the market?
What altcoin / altcoins would you choose and what would you invest your million in? Huh

I think the best option now, given the risk-to-return ratio, is: 

$NEAR   

$FLOW   

$DOT

Don't invest all of it.
Just diversify your assets.
BNB, Vechain, Fantom, Sol along with some Vra, and Omi.
Activity: 2702
Merit: 704
Hi everyone!

We are all partly investors, we are trying to find the token that will bring us good x2x5x10... We will scatter our several thousand in different places with the hope of a good income. Feel free to manage your deposit, take into account risk management, etc.
But the situation is interesting, imagine that things are going well and at one point your deposit is $ 1,000,000.
What would you do and how would you behave? What altcoins would he invest in? Perhaps you would keep in stable positions while waiting for a great situation to enter the market?
What altcoin / altcoins would you choose and what would you invest your million in? Huh

$NEAR   

$FLOW   

$DOT

$1 Million is a huge amount to invest in the market I wish I had that amount, if I have that amount I will split 50/50 and invest the 50% to the top 5 coins in the market, then I split the other 50% to 25% of the coins that are in the top 20 and the remaining 25% to new projects coming up with good potential I figure that I will be investing in at least 30 coins, it may not be all a good investment but I make sure that I did a research on these coins.
If you have that amount of money it is unnecessary to take huge risks, the spread of your funds needs to change according to the capital and the strategy you want to use.

Someone with that amount of money probably can get more through their job so the most important thing for someone like them is not huge short term growth but long term certainty, and the only coin that can offer something like that is bitcoin, so probably an allocation of 90% to 95% in bitcoin would be adequate with the rest invested in some altcoins that you are interested in, that way if you lose that 5% you are not going to be that affected as in terms of fiat bitcoin will probably go up more than that during that same time period.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
Hi everyone!

$NEAR   

$FLOW   

$DOT

The entire economic system is under threat due to the Corona epidemic.  If I had 1 million at a time like this, I would prefer to keep some for myself and use the rest of the money to buy valuables like gold and silver.  In such an uncertain economic situation, I think it is foolish to invest so much money in an uncertain place like crypto.  But if the market shows some upward moment then investing in crypto can be done.  Of course, it would make sense to invest 1 million in Bitcoin because there is so much liquidity.  Even if you invest 1 million, it will not have much impact on the market.  But as a long-term investment plan, I would definitely like to have some dot coin, Ether, and chainlink in my portfolio.

One free piece of advice, do not chase for 5X to 10X always book profits and bring your seed money back first then raid the wave with yourr profits if you do not wants to be trapped in a project for so long.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
I think the best decision to get allocation on new projects and start ups and invest on IDO stage, because altcoins have big volatility!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Every invested fund is reserve money but which of us has a cold fund of $1 million here because the bigger the investment fund the greater the risk consideration in crypto trading, if I had it would buy bitcoin and half for ETH and BNB.
Activity: 2002
Merit: 670
You're talking about 1 million dollars, which is really serious money. If I were to deposit that much money, I wouldn't prefer altcoins though. You told us to choose altcoins, I will evaluate accordingly. I would definitely evaluate the coins that I would choose, according to the fact that they are a project that will be active in the coming years, and I would invest accordingly. What matters is how much functionality it will have and will it be a sustainable coin. By the way, flow is a good choice from your preferences, I could choose it. Other than that I would add ethereum, bnb, polkadot and enjin.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 706
If I had 1 million dollars to invest, of course I would choose very wisely what altcoins I would invest in. for the first order I will choose Bitcoin, although here we are discussing altcoins, but I remain in my position that of all coins/tokens, Bitcoin is the one that has the most fundamentals, moreover the number is very limited (21 million).

In the second place I will choose Ethereum and for the third choice I will choose Oasis Network (ROSE), currently the Oasis Network is massive for the development and marketing side.

Sometime ago, Oasis Network (ROSE) together with MetaMirror launched their first NFT market for ROSE AI NFT, to date the trading volume on the market has been around 745,4K $ROSE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252
For altcoin investment I choose ethereum coin and binance coin, these two coins have the potential in the long term I am very sure if holding these two coins can get big profits in the future.
Same, I also have no doubts about the two coins you mentioned so until now I am still very happy to hold them and also buy them at a discount in market conditions like now, because for me both coins are a choice that is not wrong at all.
Activity: 405
Merit: 19
I'd use half of the money to build a big mining farm specifically for BTC mining and buy some BTC and ETH before 2025, there is a possibility that BTC will reach 100k by 2025, as for ETH I will stake them and enjoy the gains
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
$1 million is a lot of money, you are already a millionaire at that stay.

I suggest you invest half which is $500k in bitcoin and the rest is for altcoins. I wouldn't recommend a particular altcoins but it's better if you invest on a legit ones, like the ones who already established their market in the space and has a high liquidity.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
$1m?

There are so many good altcoins out there. It is really hard to make a choice because you'll probably leave some good ones behind eventually no matter how many you buy.

I would buy Litecoin first ( $300k )because it is the ancient altcoin of all. Then I would buy $200k worth of Doge because memes are mainstream lately. I would put the rest on ETH because Vitaliq is the closest thing we have to satoshi.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 283
For me probably i will choose only which project has a good history in the market such those token that already have value but still very optimistic. It's so easy to determine indeed especially if you relies on the top 20 crypto only and you will make technical and fundamental in order for you to get more specific information and of course the potential because that's the only way how we can pick a good investment..
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1176
What a silly question. If a person has spare million to spend on cryptocurrency, he definitely wont search an advice on a forum, but rather pay or hire a professional consultant. If a person managed to earn that sum, he definitely knows where to invest himself. He would a person that give advices where to invest, not ask them.

If we want just to dream about investing, then I would invest half in Bitcoin and hold it until my investment doubles. Other part I would spend on buying several NFTs and invest what is left in a metaverse, that promises something with VR involved.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
There are many top altcoins in which you can invest such a large amount of money, and if I would have 1,000,000 $, then I would invest in Ethereum or BNB, because for me these are the top and most reliable top altcoins that can bring huge profit in in the future, if you will invest such a huge amount in them, and in general, I have been following Ethereum and BNB for a long time and I always see how big players constantly invest a huge amount of money in these two cryptocurrencies, and I also would invest such a large amount of money if I would have such amount of money.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hi everyone!

$NEAR   

$FLOW   

$DOT

$1 Million is a huge amount to invest in the market I wish I had that amount, if I have that amount I will split 50/50 and invest the 50% to the top 5 coins in the market, then I split the other 50% to 25% of the coins that are in the top 20 and the remaining 25% to new projects coming up with good potential I figure that I will be investing in at least 30 coins, it may not be all a good investment but I make sure that I did a research on these coins.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 100
For altcoin investment I choose ethereum coin and binance coin, these two coins have the potential in the long term I am very sure if holding these two coins can get big profits in the future.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
If I have that kind of money, before I consider buying any altcoins, I will buy 100Btc. I will not spend more than $5k on any altcoin. I will buy  BNB, ethereum.
BNB should be the top priority after all and with that money, you can own that much though I don’t agree on putting everything on Bitcoin alone, it is still better to have some good altcoins as well. BNB is also a great choice, you can add more altcoins like ETH, MATIC, and SOL those are the best altcoins for me and will look for more good project.

Bitcoin is indeed the best for investment options, but using all the capital we have just investing in Bitcoin is not a good choice in my opinion.
Because we really have to invest in altcoins too, the risk of investing in altcoins is very big. Therefore it is necessary to do research and analysis
to determine which altcoins are worth buying. Because we really have to be careful most of the altcoins in circulation are shitcoins. So choose
altcoins that are popular and have high demand, one of which is BNB, which I highly recommend buying. Because I believe that BNB's performance
will continue to improve, so investing in BNB can provide a very large profit. My advice is to invest 50% in Bitcoin and another 50% in some
potential altcoins. That way we will make a lot of money, but it must be remembered that investing in crypto requires patience, because sometimes
waiting for a bullish takes a long time. Because after all, investing in crypto cannot provide instant profits.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 193
If I have that kind of money, before I consider buying any altcoins, I will buy 100Btc. I will not spend more than $5k on any altcoin. I will buy  BNB, ethereum.
BNB should be the top priority after all and with that money, you can own that much though I don’t agree on putting everything on Bitcoin alone, it is still better to have some good altcoins as well. BNB is also a great choice, you can add more altcoins like ETH, MATIC, and SOL those are the best altcoins for me and will look for more good project.
Pages:
Jump to: